visited 14 states (6.22%)Create your own visited map of The World
Enjoy photography, nature but most of all my family and friends:)
Love wondering through unknown small villages abroad or in my own country.
Loves beaches, the sea.
Love flowers and gardens. Like visiting private gardens that are open on certain days for public.
Like visiting castles, museums (mainly wintertime)
Please don't be offended if I don't add you as a contact right away: I have so many already that I can barely keep track
If you don't have photos available to me I will block you, sorry.
I am a admin of the group:
I am also a administrator of the group:
I am the administrator of the group:
Hollandse groep (a Dutch group)
- Love South Africa 24,255 photos, 1,071 members
- Cup & Saucer Collector's Forum 1,604 photos, 270 members
- Charming Chintz China 77 photos, 22 members
- Swell Stuff & Collectables! 12,561 photos, 670 members
- Seasonal differences 4,198 photos, 203 members
- Craftin in PURPLE 5,413 photos, 443 members
- Gauteng 4,233 photos, 241 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 20,063 photos, 520 members
- !! Nederland Vandaag !! 134,408 photos, 2,283 members
- Hever UK 683 photos, 112 members
- Only in South Africa (humour) 371 photos, 65 members
- Nederland in de jaren 50 430 photos, 35 members
- Escher in het Paleis 190 photos, 63 members
- Apenheul 2,356 photos, 195 members
- Squirrel Photography 34,705 photos, 5,395 members
- Concentration camp Westerbork 258 photos, 73 members
- Giethoorn - Dutch Venice 462 photos, 48 members
- Dierentuin Emmen 2,125 photos, 171 members
- Drenthe 18,323 photos, 353 members
- Plants in Context 5,549 photos, 133 members
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon 1,436 photos, 84 members
- PANASONIC LUMIX FZ100 - FZ 150 - FZ 200 and FZ1000 37,955 photos, 958 members
- Statues/Sculptures 2,023 photos, 48 members
- Show Biz Challenges - Monthlies are now OPEN 1,795 photos, 260 members
- 15 Challenges 19,759 photos, 1,812 members
- A Challenge For You 10,220 photos, 833 members
- Anything Goes! Challenge Group - Monthlies are now OPEN 7,964 photos, 1,028 members
- Dutch Restaurants 278 photos, 41 members
- Flowers&Colors 122,074 photos, 8,332 members
- Food Porn 735,107 photos, 57,372 members
- Cute Cygnets! 466 photos, 97 members
- 1000 Grains - Rice (please review group description) 967 photos, 197 members
- On Red 301 photos, 40 members
- I Spy! Challenge: Monthlies are now OPEN 1,558 photos, 168 members
- Berlage 323 photos, 51 members
- Dutch Castles and Forts 1,151 photos, 106 members
- MANNIQUIN=mannequins from around the world 3,901 photos, 169 members
- Dutch Castles 749 photos, 94 members
- Tunbridge Wells 952 photos, 75 members
- Animal Affection 4,682 photos, 267 members
- I ♥ Holland 58,149 photos, 999 members
- Hanging Baskets and window boxes. 221 photos, 37 members
- Oranje 1,260 photos, 177 members
- English Villages 23,703 photos, 1,410 members
- Kent 74,469 photos, 2,298 members
- Unidentified flowers and plants 7,232 photos, 1,120 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 24,534 photos, 6,586 members
- Museumstoomtram Hoorn - Medemblik 229 photos, 34 members
- Thomas & Friends 1,064 photos, 38 members
- canals 73,521 photos, 4,243 members
"Rita, je bijzondere kijk op de wereld en onze gezamelijke liefde voor tuinen maken je foto's tot een ware bron van inspiratie en ik bekijk je photostream dan ook vrijwel dagelijks met veel plezier, ik wil je tevens bedanken voor je trouwe bezoekjes en reacties, ik vind het een hele eer en stel dit zeer op prijs.""
June 11th, 2007
Hans Bouman says:
"Rita is a lady with a gifted eye. I met her on Flickr and she became an instant friend. What I especially admire is her talent for the photography of flowers. To me she is absolutely one of the best in this field. One can almost feel her passion for flowers in her pictures. Thank you for sharing this with us dear friend."
December 22nd, 2006
lindy lu says:
"I have got to know Rita through Flickr and I have to say, she is an inspiration and a great photographer. Love all your photos, you're great."
August 16th, 2006
"Rita certainly has posted lots of very beautiful photos of flowers, some of which I have added as personal favorites. Even the photos of her grandchildren are very adorable. And some of the advice she has given me in the Comments part of my photos and via e-mail has been helpful as well. :-)"
April 17th, 2006
"Rita has a good sense of beauty and lovely humor. Her pictures and design are fresh looking, colorful, peaceful and sometimes funny. They make me smile and let me want to visit her country often, so I enjoy having a communication with her very much. Also, I feel that she loves her life and her family through the pictures and messages, so I am looking forward to seeing her wonderful family often.
Thank you for paying attention to me well as the family. It makes my heart warm always.
Dear my friend and my Dutch Mom
With my appreciation"
March 6th, 2006
shelley 791 says:
"I am so glad I met Rita at WeatherUnderground and she has become a very dear friend of mine, who's talents I greatly admire. Rita, you're the best!"
January 25th, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Open