Thank you for taking the time to look at my photography.
Please be aware that all of my images presented on flickr are the exclusive property of myself and are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, altered, or projected in any way alone or with other images, by use of computer, electronic, or printed means, without specific written permission from Kris Klop. Any other use will be considered a violation of copyright.
For photo usage or print order inquires, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 515-480-7974.
Thanks for looking at my photos. Feel free to leave a comment, as I always enjoy criticism so I can grow as a photographer.
Also, if you add me as a contact and have no photos in your photostream, or if your favorites are filled with porn, I will block you. For me, flickr is for artists sharing photos, not for collectors of photos.
- Aviation Photography Artists 1,786 photos, 198 members
- Historic Airlines 95 photos, 13 members
- Airport Crash/Rescue 1,427 photos, 112 members
- Memphis Belle B-17 Bomber 721 photos, 134 members
- Worldwide aviation 140,180 photos, 330 members
- Project Weather 634,881 photos, 90,776 members
- Biz Jets : Honda Jet 21 photos, 4 members
- Dignitary & Head of State Aircraft and Motorcade Vehicles 2,792 photos, 190 members
- The Mind Wanders 21 photos, 35 members
- DSM Airport 275 photos, 7 members
- Light STREAM___ 113,304 photos, 14,960 members
- Helicopters All over the World 24,478 photos, 900 members
- The F-16 collection 7,871 photos, 241 members
- Marine One 222 photos, 38 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,763 photos, 2,021 members
- STORMSCAPES 14,639 photos, 1,685 members
- Air to Air imagery 2,430 photos, 163 members
- Aircraft: MD-80ff..... [M80-M90] 1,099 photos, 64 members
- World Wide Spotters 25,327 photos, 237 members
- Thunder In The Valley Airshow - Waterloo, IA 66 photos, 5 members
- Taking photographs is painting with light. 44,491 photos, 2,562 members
- Boeing B-17 Bombers 3,248 photos, 315 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,415 photos, 5,113 members
- Lockheed C-5 1,697 photos, 278 members
- Call us Spotters 283 photos, 52 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,595 photos, 2,842 members
- Propwash 167 photos, 91 members
- Aviation Close Up! 12,406 photos, 345 members
- USAF Thunderbirds 8,356 photos, 843 members
- Defenders of Freedom Open House - Offutt AFB, Nebraska 124 photos, 10 members
- Call Signs 74 photos, 26 members
- Lockheed Martin F-22 5,061 photos, 642 members
- Aircraft Bird Strikes 19 photos, 7 members
- Aviation Up Close 73,103 photos, 457 members
- A F-14 Tomcat tribute - For the Rocker of the sky!!! 789 photos, 138 members
- Midwest Airshows 687 photos, 27 members
- Friendly Pilots 2,456 photos, 335 members
- Sikorsky H-53 615 photos, 118 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 91,277 photos, 339 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 71,273 photos, 482 members
- ASB.TV 4,878 photos, 66 members
- The Beauty of Aviation 2,874 photos, 125 members
- LITENING Pod 64 photos, 23 members
- Extreme Weather Aviation 2,646 photos, 346 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 48,805 photos, 5,456 members
- Airliner Gallery 73,364 photos, 302 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,050 photos, 105,928 members
- Biz Jets : Embraer 1,618 photos, 254 members
- Snow Plows 24,758 photos, 766 members
- Raytheon T-6 Texan II 285 photos, 67 members
"Kris has been/is one of my favorite aviation photographers of all time. He offers some breathtaking military shots that cannot be produced on an average day. He has an eye for the aircraft and shares them well on flickr.
Keep up the work!"
June 14th, 2013
Pervez 183A says:
"I have been a avid admirer of Kris's photographic talents for a number of years now...as a pilot, I just love everything aviation..Kris is an aviation aficianado as well...his airplane images are so unique, in that he combines his rich artistic talent and the subject to produce star quality and such pleasing images.....keep up the great work Kris...best wishes from Pervez"
March 21st, 2013
Henrik Elstorp says:
Whithout comparison You are one of my best friends around always willing to go that extra mile to please others.
I am sorry that we live so far apart as I´d bet that we could have some neat times in DSM!!
Photo-wise Kris is one of those unsung professionals doing an outstanding job and covering one of the lesser known airports in the US."
July 25th, 2011
"Kris is a great guy and has some fantastic photographs of aircraft… it doesn’t hurt to have front row seats all the time either :-) Kris has inspired me to try and become a better photographer, especially night shots. If you love aviation you’re at the right place."
March 5th, 2010
" Great guy. He has some of the best pics. I especially like the time lapses, as they are spot-on. His digital art is great, and has me trying my hand at it myself, with bad beginner results!"
November 7th, 2009
Greg Bajor says:
"You got to love aviation to produce inspiring and exceptional photography as Kris. It is always a pleasure to see his vision of aviation subjects :)"
December 22nd, 2008
"Kris is one of the best Aviation Photographers among Flickr photographers.
I often inspired by his work. and its reflected continuously in my own photos. It's rare to find Aviation Photographer who can gain additional value to each of his shots, and catch more then static aircraft.
I encourage you to view his entire photostream, and be inspired by a man with vision beyond sight."
October 16th, 2008
"Kris's aviation photos are by far some of the best ever seen on the internet. He has done such an outstanding job of capturing the operations of the 132nd Fighter Wing F-16s out of Des Moines, IA. One of the best things is the fact that he does not stop there, clearskyphotography has a wonderful eye when it comes to any type of photography. It is always a pleasure to visit his site and see what is new. Keep up the outstanding work!"
August 4th, 2008
"To simply say that "clearskyphotography" is good would be selling them short in a horrible way. "clearskyphotography" is easily one of the best aviation photograhers on the net hands down. The artistry in which he is able to captrue a simple airplane or jet is classic and the story his shots tell is unforgettable. My hats off to you! You are truely a photographer I look up to for inspiration!!! Thank you for providing all of us a small look through your lens."
January 20th, 2008
jetblast12 - Rob Maroc says:
"Kris has an amazing eye for composition and detail. He also has an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time. I have the pleasure of working at the same airport as him and although I've only recently met him he has a good reputation and is well known around the airport. Make it a point to check his work often, you won't be disappointed."
October 26th, 2007
"He has an amazing eye for photography . The plane which he takes is beautiful and powerfully. One of my favorites here on flickr."
October 21st, 2007
"Clearskyphotography takes, hands down, the most consistantly creative, exciting, and interesting aviation photos on Flickr. I check his photostream everyday and I find myself FAVing every shot. Half the time I say "how did he do that," the other half I find myself saying "why didn't I think of that composition!" Do youself a favor and make him a contact and check his photos daily, whether your an aviation buff or not. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming Kris!"
June 17th, 2007
Ken's Aviation says:
"If you love aircraft, you have to check out Kris' photostream. Kris doesn't just take excellent shots of civil and military aircraft, but obviously takes his time and uses his eyes to really see how the light and shape can work together to make really special photos. Keep up the good work, Kris!"
March 19th, 2007
- Kris Klop
- August 2006
- Des Moines, IA
- I am: