Thank you for taking the time to look at my photography.
Please be aware that all of my images presented on flickr are the exclusive property of myself and are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, altered, or projected in any way alone or with other images, by use of computer, electronic, or printed means, without specific written permission from Kris Klop. Any other use will be considered a violation of copyright.
For photo usage or print order inquires, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 515-480-7974.
Thanks for looking at my photos. Feel free to leave a comment, as I always enjoy criticism so I can grow as a photographer.
Also, if you add me as a contact and have no photos in your photostream, or if your favorites are filled with porn, I will block you. For me, flickr is for artists sharing photos, not for collectors of photos.
- Aviation Photography Artists 1,408 photos, 170 members
- Historic Airlines 80 photos, 11 members
- Airport Crash/Rescue 1,397 photos, 108 members
- Memphis Belle B-17 Bomber 711 photos, 132 members
- Worldwide aviation 131,073 photos, 332 members
- Project Weather 618,460 photos, 88,664 members
- Biz Jets : Honda Jet 21 photos, 4 members
- Dignitary & Head of State Aircraft and Motorcade Vehicles 2,721 photos, 189 members
- The Mind Wanders 21 photos, 35 members
- DSM Airport 270 photos, 7 members
- Light STREAM___ 110,765 photos, 14,775 members
- Helicopters All over the World 23,091 photos, 869 members
- The F-16 collection 7,492 photos, 224 members
- Marine One 211 photos, 36 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,771 photos, 2,021 members
- STORMSCAPES 14,415 photos, 1,653 members
- Air to Air imagery 2,352 photos, 160 members
- Aircraft: MD-80ff..... [M80-M90] 1,098 photos, 61 members
- World Wide Spotters 22,214 photos, 219 members
- Thunder In The Valley Airshow - Waterloo, IA 66 photos, 5 members
- Taking photographs is painting with light. 43,194 photos, 2,542 members
- Boeing B-17 Bombers 3,214 photos, 310 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,507 photos, 5,117 members
- Lockheed C-5 1,677 photos, 273 members
- Call us Spotters 285 photos, 52 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 36,672 photos, 2,841 members
- Propwash 168 photos, 91 members
- Aviation Close Up! 12,471 photos, 338 members
- USAF Thunderbirds 8,212 photos, 834 members
- Defenders of Freedom Open House - Offutt AFB, Nebraska 124 photos, 10 members
- Call Signs 74 photos, 26 members
- Lockheed Martin F-22 5,031 photos, 630 members
- Aircraft Bird Strikes 19 photos, 7 members
- Aviation Up Close 68,783 photos, 442 members
- A F-14 Tomcat tribute - For the Rocker of the sky!!! 775 photos, 135 members
- Midwest Airshows 687 photos, 28 members
- Friendly Pilots 2,439 photos, 333 members
- Sikorsky H-53 596 photos, 118 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 88,805 photos, 322 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 68,531 photos, 478 members
- ASB.TV 4,873 photos, 66 members
- The Beauty of Aviation 2,877 photos, 126 members
- LITENING Pod 64 photos, 23 members
- Extreme Weather Aviation 2,549 photos, 337 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 47,429 photos, 5,388 members
- Airliner Gallery 69,580 photos, 285 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,026 photos, 105,945 members
- Biz Jets : Embraer 1,511 photos, 241 members
- Snow Plows 24,713 photos, 761 members
- Raytheon T-6 Texan II 290 photos, 66 members
"Kris has been/is one of my favorite aviation photographers of all time. He offers some breathtaking military shots that cannot be produced on an average day. He has an eye for the aircraft and shares them well on flickr.
Keep up the work!"
June 14th, 2013
Pervez 183A says:
"I have been a avid admirer of Kris's photographic talents for a number of years now...as a pilot, I just love everything aviation..Kris is an aviation aficianado as well...his airplane images are so unique, in that he combines his rich artistic talent and the subject to produce star quality and such pleasing images.....keep up the great work Kris...best wishes from Pervez"
March 21st, 2013
Henrik Elstorp says:
Whithout comparison You are one of my best friends around always willing to go that extra mile to please others.
I am sorry that we live so far apart as I´d bet that we could have some neat times in DSM!!
Photo-wise Kris is one of those unsung professionals doing an outstanding job and covering one of the lesser known airports in the US."
July 25th, 2011
"Kris is a great guy and has some fantastic photographs of aircraft… it doesn’t hurt to have front row seats all the time either :-) Kris has inspired me to try and become a better photographer, especially night shots. If you love aviation you’re at the right place."
March 5th, 2010
" Great guy. He has some of the best pics. I especially like the time lapses, as they are spot-on. His digital art is great, and has me trying my hand at it myself, with bad beginner results!"
November 7th, 2009
Greg Bajor says:
"You got to love aviation to produce inspiring and exceptional photography as Kris. It is always a pleasure to see his vision of aviation subjects :)"
December 22nd, 2008
"Kris is one of the best Aviation Photographers among Flickr photographers.
I often inspired by his work. and its reflected continuously in my own photos. It's rare to find Aviation Photographer who can gain additional value to each of his shots, and catch more then static aircraft.
I encourage you to view his entire photostream, and be inspired by a man with vision beyond sight."
October 16th, 2008
"Kris's aviation photos are by far some of the best ever seen on the internet. He has done such an outstanding job of capturing the operations of the 132nd Fighter Wing F-16s out of Des Moines, IA. One of the best things is the fact that he does not stop there, clearskyphotography has a wonderful eye when it comes to any type of photography. It is always a pleasure to visit his site and see what is new. Keep up the outstanding work!"
August 4th, 2008
"To simply say that "clearskyphotography" is good would be selling them short in a horrible way. "clearskyphotography" is easily one of the best aviation photograhers on the net hands down. The artistry in which he is able to captrue a simple airplane or jet is classic and the story his shots tell is unforgettable. My hats off to you! You are truely a photographer I look up to for inspiration!!! Thank you for providing all of us a small look through your lens."
January 20th, 2008
jetblast12 - Rob Maroc says:
"Kris has an amazing eye for composition and detail. He also has an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time. I have the pleasure of working at the same airport as him and although I've only recently met him he has a good reputation and is well known around the airport. Make it a point to check his work often, you won't be disappointed."
October 26th, 2007
"He has an amazing eye for photography . The plane which he takes is beautiful and powerfully. One of my favorites here on flickr."
October 21st, 2007
"Clearskyphotography takes, hands down, the most consistantly creative, exciting, and interesting aviation photos on Flickr. I check his photostream everyday and I find myself FAVing every shot. Half the time I say "how did he do that," the other half I find myself saying "why didn't I think of that composition!" Do youself a favor and make him a contact and check his photos daily, whether your an aviation buff or not. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming Kris!"
June 17th, 2007
Ken's Aviation says:
"If you love aircraft, you have to check out Kris' photostream. Kris doesn't just take excellent shots of civil and military aircraft, but obviously takes his time and uses his eyes to really see how the light and shape can work together to make really special photos. Keep up the good work, Kris!"
March 19th, 2007
- Kris Klop
- August 2006
- Des Moines, IA
- I am: