Thank you for taking the time to look at my photography.
Please be aware that all of my images presented on flickr are the exclusive property of myself and are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images may be downloaded, reproduced, transmitted, copied, altered, or projected in any way alone or with other images, by use of computer, electronic, or printed means, without specific written permission from Kris Klop. Any other use will be considered a violation of copyright.
For photo usage or print order inquires, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 515-480-7974.
Thanks for looking at my photos. Feel free to leave a comment, as I always enjoy criticism so I can grow as a photographer.
Also, if you add me as a contact and have no photos in your photostream, or if your favorites are filled with porn, I will block you. For me, flickr is for artists sharing photos, not for collectors of photos.
- The best of world picture 105,284 photos, 9,252 members
- Aviation Photography Artists 2,745 photos, 291 members
- Historic Airlines 221 photos, 14 members
- Airport Crash/Rescue 1,672 photos, 132 members
- Memphis Belle B-17 Bomber 757 photos, 140 members
- Worldwide aviation 176,021 photos, 330 members
- Project Weather 645,127 photos, 93,671 members
- Biz Jets : Honda Jet 21 photos, 4 members
- Dignitary & Head of State Aircraft and Motorcade Vehicles 3,042 photos, 199 members
- The Mind Wanders 21 photos, 36 members
- DSM Airport 286 photos, 8 members
- Light STREAM___ 120,629 photos, 15,431 members
- Helicopters All over the World 29,859 photos, 1,027 members
- The F-16 collection 9,820 photos, 313 members
- Marine One 228 photos, 44 members
- Southwest Airlines 17,708 photos, 2,039 members
- STORMSCAPES 16,464 photos, 1,906 members
- Air to Air imagery 2,737 photos, 181 members
- Aircraft: MD-80ff..... [M80-M90] 1,042 photos, 72 members
- World Wide Spotters 41,920 photos, 300 members
- Thunder In The Valley Airshow - Waterloo, IA 66 photos, 5 members
- Taking photographs is painting with light. 50,084 photos, 2,630 members
- Boeing B-17 Bombers 3,362 photos, 341 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,112 photos, 5,116 members
- Lockheed C-5 1,812 photos, 296 members
- Call us Spotters 280 photos, 57 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 41,570 photos, 2,841 members
- Propwash 166 photos, 88 members
- Aviation Close Up! 13,862 photos, 393 members
- USAF Thunderbirds 8,779 photos, 887 members
- Defenders of Freedom Open House - Offutt AFB, Nebraska 124 photos, 14 members
- Call Signs 74 photos, 26 members
- Lockheed Martin F-22 5,600 photos, 699 members
- Aircraft Bird Strikes 19 photos, 7 members
- Aviation Up Close 96,258 photos, 496 members
- A F-14 Tomcat tribute - For the Rocker of the sky!!! 847 photos, 146 members
- Midwest Airshows 717 photos, 31 members
- Friendly Pilots 2,610 photos, 362 members
- Sikorsky H-53 624 photos, 123 members
- AIRSIDEPHOTOS 102,812 photos, 352 members
- Airport Lover's ♥ (Pls dont put pictures of aircraft in sky) 81,905 photos, 504 members
- ASB.TV 4,893 photos, 66 members
- The Beauty of Aviation 3,567 photos, 127 members
- LITENING Pod 53 photos, 23 members
- Extreme Weather Aviation 2,817 photos, 367 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 53,971 photos, 5,785 members
- Airliner Gallery 91,083 photos, 345 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,909 photos, 105,727 members
- Biz Jets : Embraer 2,006 photos, 271 members
- Snow Plows 25,058 photos, 788 members
"Kris has been/is one of my favorite aviation photographers of all time. He offers some breathtaking military shots that cannot be produced on an average day. He has an eye for the aircraft and shares them well on flickr.
Keep up the work!"
June 14th, 2013
Pervez 183A says:
"I have been a avid admirer of Kris's photographic talents for a number of years now...as a pilot, I just love everything aviation..Kris is an aviation aficianado as well...his airplane images are so unique, in that he combines his rich artistic talent and the subject to produce star quality and such pleasing images.....keep up the great work Kris...best wishes from Pervez"
March 21st, 2013
Henrik Elstorp says:
Whithout comparison You are one of my best friends around always willing to go that extra mile to please others.
I am sorry that we live so far apart as I´d bet that we could have some neat times in DSM!!
Photo-wise Kris is one of those unsung professionals doing an outstanding job and covering one of the lesser known airports in the US."
July 25th, 2011
"Kris is a great guy and has some fantastic photographs of aircraft… it doesn’t hurt to have front row seats all the time either :-) Kris has inspired me to try and become a better photographer, especially night shots. If you love aviation you’re at the right place."
March 5th, 2010
" Great guy. He has some of the best pics. I especially like the time lapses, as they are spot-on. His digital art is great, and has me trying my hand at it myself, with bad beginner results!"
November 7th, 2009
Greg Bajor says:
"You got to love aviation to produce inspiring and exceptional photography as Kris. It is always a pleasure to see his vision of aviation subjects :)"
December 22nd, 2008
"Kris is one of the best Aviation Photographers among Flickr photographers.
I often inspired by his work. and its reflected continuously in my own photos. It's rare to find Aviation Photographer who can gain additional value to each of his shots, and catch more then static aircraft.
I encourage you to view his entire photostream, and be inspired by a man with vision beyond sight."
October 16th, 2008
"Kris's aviation photos are by far some of the best ever seen on the internet. He has done such an outstanding job of capturing the operations of the 132nd Fighter Wing F-16s out of Des Moines, IA. One of the best things is the fact that he does not stop there, clearskyphotography has a wonderful eye when it comes to any type of photography. It is always a pleasure to visit his site and see what is new. Keep up the outstanding work!"
August 4th, 2008
"To simply say that "clearskyphotography" is good would be selling them short in a horrible way. "clearskyphotography" is easily one of the best aviation photograhers on the net hands down. The artistry in which he is able to captrue a simple airplane or jet is classic and the story his shots tell is unforgettable. My hats off to you! You are truely a photographer I look up to for inspiration!!! Thank you for providing all of us a small look through your lens."
January 20th, 2008
jetblast12 - Rob Maroc says:
"Kris has an amazing eye for composition and detail. He also has an uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time. I have the pleasure of working at the same airport as him and although I've only recently met him he has a good reputation and is well known around the airport. Make it a point to check his work often, you won't be disappointed."
October 26th, 2007
"He has an amazing eye for photography . The plane which he takes is beautiful and powerfully. One of my favorites here on flickr."
October 21st, 2007
"Clearskyphotography takes, hands down, the most consistantly creative, exciting, and interesting aviation photos on Flickr. I check his photostream everyday and I find myself FAVing every shot. Half the time I say "how did he do that," the other half I find myself saying "why didn't I think of that composition!" Do youself a favor and make him a contact and check his photos daily, whether your an aviation buff or not. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming Kris!"
June 17th, 2007
Ken's Aviation says:
"If you love aircraft, you have to check out Kris' photostream. Kris doesn't just take excellent shots of civil and military aircraft, but obviously takes his time and uses his eyes to really see how the light and shape can work together to make really special photos. Keep up the good work, Kris!"
March 19th, 2007
- Kris Klop
- August 2006
- Des Moines, IA
- I am: