Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,647 photos, 553 members
- Reflections 754,637 photos, 56,914 members
- !In Memory 4,399 photos, 259 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 171,333 photos, 5,046 members
- Wildlife Trust 14,756 photos, 368 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 469 photos, 170 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,365 photos, 4,799 members
- And 19,847 photos, 480 members
- Fix My Pic Please 627 photos, 821 members
- The Blues! 109,996 photos, 7,973 members
- You Think this is Art 2,003,670 photos, 73,835 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,284 photos, 2,919 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,864 photos, 500 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,093 members
- Ropes and boats 32,883 photos, 4,973 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 893 photos, 163 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,222 photos, 221 members
- WEIRD US 908 photos, 507 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 427,210 photos, 25,932 members
- Yellow Centerline || Gul Midtstripe 5,425 photos, 751 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 264,692 photos, 13,782 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 331,224 photos, 33,148 members
- fork group 1,550 photos, 655 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,894 photos, 313 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,502 photos, 988 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 460,283 photos, 50,947 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (curated) 43,123 photos, 3,742 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,735 photos, 126 members
- I Made This! 7,611 photos, 431 members
- Genealogy art 111 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,079 photos, 165 members
- the best explore 170 photos, 177 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,191 photos, 265 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,343 photos, 552 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 452,979 photos, 13,676 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,507 photos, 7,347 members
- V300 26,775 photos, 552 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 10,130 photos, 981 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 335,452 photos, 39,795 members
- *Connect* 9,504 photos, 427 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 15,378 photos, 858 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 7,089 photos, 720 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 834 photos, 404 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 299,932 photos, 40,325 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 61,635 photos, 12,772 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,469,153 photos, 87,207 members
- Flowers Galore 320,888 photos, 11,006 members
- Industriosphere 4,579 photos, 374 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
nonchalant wax says:
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect