Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,661 photos, 555 members
- Reflections 744,565 photos, 56,714 members
- !In Memory 4,367 photos, 260 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 171,146 photos, 5,010 members
- Wildlife Trust 14,553 photos, 367 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 469 photos, 170 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,369 photos, 4,803 members
- And 19,381 photos, 478 members
- Fix My Pic Please 629 photos, 823 members
- The Blues! 109,218 photos, 7,981 members
- You Think this is Art 1,982,633 photos, 73,562 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,286 photos, 2,924 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,864 photos, 500 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,095 members
- Ropes and boats 32,626 photos, 4,965 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 892 photos, 163 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,214 photos, 220 members
- WEIRD US 909 photos, 508 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 423,913 photos, 25,922 members
- Yellow Centerline || Gul Midtstripe 5,395 photos, 748 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 263,663 photos, 13,781 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 328,796 photos, 33,120 members
- fork group 1,536 photos, 654 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,886 photos, 313 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,497 photos, 986 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 456,818 photos, 50,972 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 42,488 photos, 3,721 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,724 photos, 126 members
- I Made This! 7,591 photos, 432 members
- Genealogy art 109 photos, 59 members
- Birdeye 1,061 photos, 167 members
- the best explore 169 photos, 176 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,187 photos, 267 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,343 photos, 552 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 438,051 photos, 13,605 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,529 photos, 7,356 members
- V300 26,574 photos, 549 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 9,875 photos, 974 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 334,401 photos, 39,845 members
- *Connect* 9,476 photos, 427 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 15,347 photos, 859 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 7,020 photos, 722 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 834 photos, 406 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 298,158 photos, 40,381 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 61,686 photos, 12,790 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,472,532 photos, 87,441 members
- Flowers Galore 313,745 photos, 10,922 members
- Industriosphere 4,444 photos, 374 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
nonchalant wax says:
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect