Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,667 photos, 560 members
- Reflections 739,005 photos, 56,287 members
- !In Memory 4,366 photos, 261 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 174,949 photos, 5,065 members
- Wildlife Trust 14,087 photos, 361 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 470 photos, 173 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,385 photos, 4,853 members
- And 18,839 photos, 488 members
- Fix My Pic Please 599 photos, 832 members
- The Blues! 104,879 photos, 8,008 members
- You Think this is Art 1,958,372 photos, 73,156 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,291 photos, 2,939 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,865 photos, 502 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,101 members
- Ropes and boats 32,080 photos, 4,962 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 888 photos, 165 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,178 photos, 215 members
- WEIRD US 913 photos, 510 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 416,628 photos, 25,916 members
- Yellow Centerline || Gul Midtstripe 5,319 photos, 742 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 259,896 photos, 13,826 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ Happy Thanksgiving 307,791 photos, 33,164 members
- fork group 1,523 photos, 659 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,853 photos, 312 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,500 photos, 987 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 449,700 photos, 51,188 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 40,488 photos, 3,695 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,733 photos, 125 members
- I Made This! 7,658 photos, 433 members
- Genealogy art 106 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,996 photos, 170 members
- the best explore 167 photos, 176 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,166 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,342 photos, 555 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 419,183 photos, 13,435 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,865 photos, 7,398 members
- V300 29,223 photos, 566 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 9,535 photos, 956 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 332,843 photos, 40,012 members
- *Connect* 9,314 photos, 427 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 15,138 photos, 863 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 6,916 photos, 727 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 846 photos, 410 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 294,029 photos, 40,594 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,039 photos, 12,874 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,468,235 photos, 87,976 members
- Flowers Galore 295,894 photos, 10,685 members
- Industriosphere 4,249 photos, 374 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect