Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,679 photos, 560 members
- Reflections 673,137 photos, 53,795 members
- !In Memory 3,877 photos, 253 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 172,747 photos, 5,122 members
- Wildlife Trust 10,928 photos, 343 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 487 photos, 175 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,418 photos, 4,903 members
- And 13,187 photos, 474 members
- Fix My Pic Please 575 photos, 827 members
- The Blues! 98,988 photos, 8,002 members
- You Think this is Art 1,787,744 photos, 69,944 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,527 photos, 2,973 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,881 photos, 508 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 236 photos, 1,114 members
- Ropes and boats 30,368 photos, 4,890 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 872 photos, 163 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,137 photos, 205 members
- WEIRD US 914 photos, 510 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 390,025 photos, 25,460 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,485 photos, 737 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 235,795 photos, 13,526 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 293,673 photos, 32,622 members
- fork group 1,510 photos, 657 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,800 photos, 305 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,488 photos, 989 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 422,282 photos, 50,973 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 35,647 photos, 3,617 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,517 photos, 122 members
- I Made This! 7,420 photos, 424 members
- Genealogy art 104 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,708 photos, 167 members
- the best explore 160 photos, 173 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,102 photos, 268 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,321 photos, 559 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 366,638 photos, 12,780 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,084 photos, 7,419 members
- V300 18,543 photos, 489 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 8,028 photos, 888 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 319,985 photos, 39,891 members
- *Connect* 8,994 photos, 430 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,908 photos, 869 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 5,599 photos, 724 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 842 photos, 407 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 275,735 photos, 40,567 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,567 photos, 12,984 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,496,808 photos, 84,230 members
- Flowers Galore 252,910 photos, 9,786 members
- Industriosphere 3,855 photos, 367 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect