CITA is the international association of public and private sector organisations actively practicing compulsory inspection of in-service motor vehicles and their trailers, or with responsibility for authorising and supervising inspection organisations.
- Dedicated to improving road safety and protecting the environment and to developing best practice on compulsory vehicle inspection (both periodic and roadside).
- An international forum for exchanging information, experience and expertise related to compulsory inspection.
- Recognised by the Commission of the European Union and the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (The World Forum for the Harmonisation of Vehicle Regulations – WP29) for its expertise in relation to compulsory vehicle inspection.
- develops best practice recommendations and draft international standards
- co-ordinates research, studies and investigations
- organises conferences and seminars
Most popular photos
Have something nice to say about International Motor Vehicle Inspection Committee? Write a testimonial