I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 497 photos, 753 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,098 photos, 3,315 members
- Girl Illustrators 25,149 photos, 1,480 members
- Moleskine city 31,239 photos, 2,392 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 55,503 photos, 4,649 members
- My Moleskine 54,529 photos, 4,638 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 22,491 photos, 1,426 members
- Moleskinerie 121,313 photos, 23,306 members
- Etsy Illustration 13,148 photos, 1,908 members
- Adobe illustrator 41,137 photos, 5,161 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 94,864 photos, 4,255 members
- Vector Art 66,233 photos, 8,886 members
- Illustration Friday SOUP 12,862 photos, 6,805 members
- Illustration 557,408 photos, 34,103 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: