I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 502 photos, 755 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,240 photos, 3,326 members
- Girl Illustrators 24,327 photos, 1,459 members
- Moleskine city 30,260 photos, 2,390 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 53,518 photos, 4,609 members
- My Moleskine 52,087 photos, 4,581 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 21,750 photos, 1,421 members
- Moleskinerie 115,814 photos, 22,164 members
- Etsy Illustration 12,575 photos, 1,903 members
- Adobe illustrator 38,999 photos, 5,110 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 82,666 photos, 4,043 members
- Vector Art 64,319 photos, 8,889 members
- Illustration Friday WORK 12,979 photos, 6,787 members
- Illustration 531,942 photos, 33,739 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: