I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 506 photos, 759 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,234 photos, 3,329 members
- Girl Illustrators 24,145 photos, 1,446 members
- Moleskine city 29,871 photos, 2,391 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 52,701 photos, 4,596 members
- My Moleskine 51,318 photos, 4,559 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 21,603 photos, 1,422 members
- Moleskinerie 114,210 photos, 21,629 members
- Etsy Illustration 12,546 photos, 1,901 members
- Adobe illustrator 38,729 photos, 5,095 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 79,087 photos, 3,964 members
- Vector Art 63,551 photos, 8,877 members
- Illustration Friday WIGGLE 12,975 photos, 6,750 members
- Illustration 526,939 photos, 33,599 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: