I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 499 photos, 753 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,211 photos, 3,322 members
- Girl Illustrators 24,819 photos, 1,471 members
- Moleskine city 30,711 photos, 2,391 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 54,357 photos, 4,629 members
- My Moleskine 53,035 photos, 4,612 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 22,086 photos, 1,429 members
- Moleskinerie 117,750 photos, 22,643 members
- Etsy Illustration 12,910 photos, 1,911 members
- Adobe illustrator 39,735 photos, 5,137 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 87,142 photos, 4,123 members
- Vector Art 65,232 photos, 8,901 members
- Illustration Friday SMART 12,892 photos, 6,813 members
- Illustration 540,238 photos, 33,892 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: