I'm just your average josephine still trying to find herself and here's just another place to do that through illustrations and photos. I'm no expert at either, creating anything makes my life just a little bit more fun.
Other things I tend to be known for: both illustrating & writing my heart out, laughing until it hurts, constantly wondering what could have been (sometimes what should have been), romanticizing moments not meant to be romanticized, taking photos of anything and everything and driving my friends crazy because of it, making up the most inappropriate innuendos during the most inappropriate moments, exploring new places & new people, and always having the tendency to act on heart over mind.
And things that I'm a sucker for: seeing people happy!, the underdog, books and more books, when opposites attract, ridiculously random things, the intellectually stimulating, poetically-speaking, not so typical romantic gestures, the potential for so much more, great conversations about absolutely nothing!, museums of all kinds, stress-free relationships, memories worth telling (but will never be told), guys with a heart of gold, concerts in the park, art or something like it .
Photos of (cin)quante-deux (1)
- Team Coco Arts & Crafts 501 photos, 755 members
- What I Wore Today (drawings only!) 5,199 photos, 3,322 members
- Girl Illustrators 24,421 photos, 1,459 members
- Moleskine city 30,344 photos, 2,389 members
- Moleskine: One Page at a Time. 53,718 photos, 4,616 members
- My Moleskine 52,273 photos, 4,586 members
- Moleskine Alchemists 21,831 photos, 1,435 members
- Moleskinerie 116,346 photos, 22,267 members
- Etsy Illustration 12,711 photos, 1,905 members
- Adobe illustrator 39,153 photos, 5,112 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 83,794 photos, 4,057 members
- Vector Art 64,671 photos, 8,893 members
- Illustration Friday INK 12,925 photos, 6,800 members
- Illustration 533,338 photos, 33,764 members
(cin)quante-deux doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2007
- I am: