Just your average 24 year old nerd. Things I love: anime, video games, computers, reddit, good food, good music, and good people.
I just started taking photography seriously last year. Bought my first DSLR, a Pentax K-x, and I love it to death.
No job yet, starting to work on my BA in Criminal Justice come January at FIU. Nothing much else to say.
Edit: (December 2010) My Pentax K-x was stolen, along with 3 lenses, at a funeral. I don't know when I'll be able to replace it, no pretty pictures for a while. Sorry. Life is a bitch.
Photos of -cinders- (1)
-cinders-'s favorite photos from other Flickr members (10)
- Fujifilm X-mount cameras 414,940 photos, 11,253 members
- Fuji X-E1 /X-E2 by Fujifilm 211,691 photos, 6,124 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 81,694 photos, 7,970 members
- PariahCon 2011 31 photos, 5 members
- reddit 16,149 photos, 1,223 members
- Orange Anime 7,935 photos, 11 members
- Japan Images 862,147 photos, 19,174 members
- Tokyo Jihen/ Shiina Ringö 8 photos, 11 members
- MegaCon 4,314 photos, 153 members
-cinders- doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Nick D'Angelo
- April 2006
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hollywood, FL, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single