Please visit me at www.monicashulman.com
Photos of CiaoChessa (2)
- ecomagination photo project 29,562 photos, 1,789 members
- Booooooom.com! 416,769 photos, 18,804 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,320 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,775 photos, 18,187 members
- iPhoneography 451,780 photos, 13,356 members
- Cover Street 289 photos, 840 members
- Spotlight Seven 270 photos, 879 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 50,924 photos, 14,753 members
- Digital Enhancement with Aaron Nace 911 photos, 258 members
- In Her Own Image...fspasg book 2 111 photos, 67 members
- Freedom 2008 597 photos, 418 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 326,374 photos, 11,499 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,357,957 photos, 64,274 members
- Flickr 888 4,555 photos, 10,063 members
- Street or Studio 1,958 photos, 2,375 members
- Show off Your Argentina 47,056 photos, 2,502 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 185,445 photos, 17,970 members
- Nikon D300 Users 583,528 photos, 17,490 members
- Parkings of the World 590 photos, 530 members
- Bangkok 96,693 photos, 4,766 members
- Mujeres del Mundo 14,097 photos, 1,069 members
- Photography and fight for street children and orphans 1,370 photos, 408 members
- All Is Music (Live Concerts) 36,907 photos, 1,628 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 85,258 photos, 3,397 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 763,539 photos, 26,542 members
- My Kind of Picture Gallery 72,372 photos, 3,587 members
- Photoshop Support Group 338,164 photos, 36,122 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 921,585 photos, 31,088 members
- *RefleXionS* (Post 1-Award 3) 49,907 photos, 5,621 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 64,554 photos, 10,344 members
- We travel the World 1,390,076 photos, 48,524 members
- Global Spirit ==>Sacred Images Only! (post 1, comment 1 please) 4,734 photos, 571 members
- Mirada intuitiva (subir 1 y comentar 2) 13,057 photos, 523 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 370,390 photos, 31,514 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 505,532 photos, 21,898 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 39,959 photos, 2,525 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 710,995 photos, 10,988 members
- Experience Argentina 1,994 photos, 68 members
- Thailand Travel 87,637 photos, 2,273 members
- Travel beyond words 16,166 photos, 929 members
- Urban Asia 305,128 photos, 7,926 members
- Southeast Asia Images 347,003 photos, 8,247 members
- Thailand Images 254,280 photos, 12,990 members
- 1 Million 5,634 photos, 11,645 members
- fotogezgin-travel photographer 30,906 photos, 2,499 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 216,293 photos, 22,131 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,457,229 photos, 75,192 members
- !PERFECT! baby pics 11,902 photos, 1,116 members
- Florida, USA 216,186 photos, 7,740 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,530 photos, 18,934 members
"Monica's photos have a brooding but welcoming feel to them. As a viewer, the photos come alive. If there is a photo of the beach, I can smell the water, feel the sand in my toes, and feel the mist on my face. Her photographers are a great escape."
October 9th, 2009
"I've been admiring and watching Chelsie's work now for awhile on flickr and I have to say that each time she post her photos, I'm always blown away by how she captures them. Her gift and talent to second to none and I as always, I'm always looking out for her work here in flickrland:) Thank you Chelsie for being such an inspiration by sharing your talent and gifts with us here on the www!
February 17th, 2009
Gustavo Nudo (Guslight) says:
"Simples son sus imágenes nos permiten viajar junto con ella a través de su stream, simplemente admiro como encuentra sus imágenes en las grandes ciudades, seguramente por que mi ojo busca todo lo contrario y también ha de ser por eso que me gustan tanto sus fotografías, por que yo jamás las encontraría
saludos Chessa, saludos Ciao ;-)
Guslight - Argentina"
September 23rd, 2008
DARREN ST0NE says:
"I feel blessed to have discovered Monica's work. A world of light and shadow that inspires me. Technically brilliant, flawless images. What more can I say."
August 24th, 2008
"Monica takes photos with her heart.
What makes Monica's work so wonderfully unique is that when you look through her stream you can see the love and respect she feels for every one of her subjects.
From gritty urban street scenes to breathtaking seascapes and stolen moments from far-away places- every photo is carefully arranged and beautifully composed. Monica consistently manages to reveal the beauty in her surroundings and shares her vision of a world that is exciting, uplifting and inspring.
The world as seen by Monica is a magical place. Thank you for letting me be a part of it."
June 5th, 2008
"Monica es como una ilucion supersport, podes estar en cualquier parte del mundo en menos de un segundo, podes sentir las fotos, podes vivirlas..."
April 20th, 2008
j image says:
"Consider yourself lucky. You've spun your way through the world-wide web to find yourself here ... on Ms. Monica's photostream.
First and foremost, she is a friend. She is kind and gracious, has a wonderful sense of humor ... and then there are her photos!!
What you'll find here are not passive photos that she has snapped along the way. They are portraits of life. She brings a humanity to the flickr universe that is unique and special. Monica does not present to us a monk in Cambodia ... she presents the kindness that spills from his pores. She does not pull static scenes from the streets of NYC ... she puts you there and takes you along with her and her camera. No matter where she roams, you'll catch glimpses of those locations that you've never seen. Paris, New York, Long Island, New Orleans, Mexico, Argentina ... or my favorites ... Cambodia and Thailand. They are all new and refreshed here.
Spend some time digging deep in her stream and see if you don't agree. Bookmark this page. I love it here ... so will you. :)"
March 15th, 2008
"Monica te permite viajar sin necesidad de hacer las valijas. Sus fotos te transportan, invitándote a recordar (o descubrir) lugares soñados. Es una puerta para asomarse al mundo y si te acompaña la imaginación, mucho mejor."
March 27th, 2007
"I think that monica is a very talented photographer, I love the way she sees the world, from sunrise to sunset Monica can see things that a lot of other people miss, I love the b/w shots as well as the colour but my favourite subject of her's is the beach and seascapes, they are an inspiration and i would strongly urge other people to look at her fantastic work, for they will surely learn a lot from them. very well done Monica I will look foreword in seeing more of your images in the future.
November 16th, 2006
Negative Vibes says:
"A word of advice to the casual observer of Monica's photostream. Before you proceed, close the curtains, put the cat out and lock the door. Then pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, find your cigarettes (if you need them) and make yourself comfortable. Because you are about to be taken on a terrific journey and the last thing you need between now and when is to be disturbed, because believe me you will not regret it.
I don't know Monica, I don't know if she can drive, I don't know her favourite colour, I don't even know how tall she is - we have never met.
However, what I do know is: Monica Leticia is a Photographer (with the capital 'P').
I should tell you of her use of light, her challenge to composition, her delicacy with exposure, but this is not enough… for Monica has elevated her image taking beyond the technical aspects of photography and presses the shutter with the same creative flair as an artist touching paint to canvas. I see a street and Monica sees a vision, then captures it and offers it to the world.
So take your time as you browse through her photographs, I think you'll enjoy the trip as much as I did."
October 11th, 2006
"Monica's photos will transport you to an urban world of light and shadow, of lines and spaces - and yet filled with heart and emotion. She is one of the first contacts that I made upon joining Flickr and in observing her work I have been encouraged to venture beyond photos of backyard lizards to architecture, minimalism and black & white. My horizons have been broadened with every visit to her photostream.
There is a dark side to this: The mystical codes of Interestingness and Explore have beckoned and ensnared - and I'm proud to share her addiction!
Keep up the good work, Monica!"
September 22nd, 2006
- Monica Leticia Lima Shulman
- May 2006
- New York City, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Artist & Photographer
- Monica L. Shulman Photography