Thanks for stopping by! Please visit my other sites since I'm not always on Flickr.
Also, feel free to email me at one of these addresses since I don't check my Flickr mail very often:
ciaochessa at gmail dot com
monicalshulman at gmail dot com
Monica L. Shulman Photography
Follow me on Twitter.
Purchase SMALL FORMAT prints at my Etsy shop...
All images that appear on this photostream are ©Monica L. Shulman. All images that appear on this photostream are created and processed by me.
Please do not use my images in any capacity, including for use on a blog, without first seeking express permission from me. My photos are not free stock - please contact me if you are interested in exhibiting my work, obtaining licensing rights, purchasing prints (all images are sold in limited editions), or if you would like to publish my photographs in any creative media.
Thanks for your visit.
Please email me here: email@example.com
Photos of CiaoChessa (2)
- ecomagination photo project 29,601 photos, 1,798 members
- Booooooom.com! 386,589 photos, 18,633 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,341 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,984 photos, 18,436 members
- iPhoneography 429,828 photos, 13,168 members
- Cover Street 249 photos, 805 members
- Spotlight Seven 281 photos, 892 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 43,207 photos, 14,869 members
- Digital Enhancement with Aaron Nace 966 photos, 260 members
- In Her Own Image...fspasg book 2 121 photos, 67 members
- Freedom 2008 618 photos, 423 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 273,467 photos, 10,282 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,321,644 photos, 61,288 members
- Flickr 888 4,631 photos, 10,167 members
- Street or Studio 1,983 photos, 2,401 members
- Show off Your Argentina 46,035 photos, 2,458 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 176,860 photos, 17,912 members
- Nikon D300 Users 575,288 photos, 17,440 members
- Parkings of the World 594 photos, 534 members
- Bangkok 88,898 photos, 4,519 members
- Mujeres del Mundo 12,649 photos, 1,014 members
- Photography and fight for street children and orphans 1,427 photos, 409 members
- All Is Music (Live Concerts) 33,614 photos, 1,603 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 77,789 photos, 3,452 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 708,535 photos, 26,337 members
- My Kind of Picture Gallery 66,228 photos, 3,582 members
- Photoshop Support Group 309,832 photos, 35,245 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 866,569 photos, 30,899 members
- *RefleXionS* (Post 1-Award 3) 48,367 photos, 5,568 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 63,685 photos, 10,326 members
- We travel the World 1,174,463 photos, 44,858 members
- Global Spirit ==>Sacred Images Only! (post 1, comment 1 please) 4,753 photos, 576 members
- Mirada intuitiva (subir 1 y comentar 2) 12,662 photos, 526 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 340,304 photos, 31,258 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 423,919 photos, 19,746 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 41,195 photos, 2,560 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 525,352 photos, 9,220 members
- Experience Argentina 1,980 photos, 69 members
- Thailand Travel 73,782 photos, 2,171 members
- Travel beyond words 15,361 photos, 944 members
- Urban Asia 265,693 photos, 7,448 members
- Southeast Asia Images 310,378 photos, 7,913 members
- Thailand Images 231,867 photos, 12,395 members
- 1 Million 5,628 photos, 11,689 members
- fotogezgin-travel photographer 28,568 photos, 2,493 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 217,847 photos, 22,153 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,367,207 photos, 72,880 members
- !PERFECT! baby pics 11,675 photos, 1,104 members
- Florida, USA 193,144 photos, 7,448 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,572 photos, 19,246 members
"Monica's photos have a brooding but welcoming feel to them. As a viewer, the photos come alive. If there is a photo of the beach, I can smell the water, feel the sand in my toes, and feel the mist on my face. Her photographers are a great escape."
October 9th, 2009
"I've been admiring and watching Chelsie's work now for awhile on flickr and I have to say that each time she post her photos, I'm always blown away by how she captures them. Her gift and talent to second to none and I as always, I'm always looking out for her work here in flickrland:) Thank you Chelsie for being such an inspiration by sharing your talent and gifts with us here on the www!
February 17th, 2009
Gustavo Nudo (Guslight) says:
"Simples son sus imágenes nos permiten viajar junto con ella a través de su stream, simplemente admiro como encuentra sus imágenes en las grandes ciudades, seguramente por que mi ojo busca todo lo contrario y también ha de ser por eso que me gustan tanto sus fotografías, por que yo jamás las encontraría
saludos Chessa, saludos Ciao ;-)
Guslight - Argentina"
September 23rd, 2008
DARREN ST0NE says:
"I feel blessed to have discovered Monica's work. A world of light and shadow that inspires me. Technically brilliant, flawless images. What more can I say."
August 24th, 2008
"Monica takes photos with her heart.
What makes Monica's work so wonderfully unique is that when you look through her stream you can see the love and respect she feels for every one of her subjects.
From gritty urban street scenes to breathtaking seascapes and stolen moments from far-away places- every photo is carefully arranged and beautifully composed. Monica consistently manages to reveal the beauty in her surroundings and shares her vision of a world that is exciting, uplifting and inspring.
The world as seen by Monica is a magical place. Thank you for letting me be a part of it."
June 5th, 2008
"Monica es como una ilucion supersport, podes estar en cualquier parte del mundo en menos de un segundo, podes sentir las fotos, podes vivirlas..."
April 20th, 2008
j image says:
"Consider yourself lucky. You've spun your way through the world-wide web to find yourself here ... on Ms. Monica's photostream.
First and foremost, she is a friend. She is kind and gracious, has a wonderful sense of humor ... and then there are her photos!!
What you'll find here are not passive photos that she has snapped along the way. They are portraits of life. She brings a humanity to the flickr universe that is unique and special. Monica does not present to us a monk in Cambodia ... she presents the kindness that spills from his pores. She does not pull static scenes from the streets of NYC ... she puts you there and takes you along with her and her camera. No matter where she roams, you'll catch glimpses of those locations that you've never seen. Paris, New York, Long Island, New Orleans, Mexico, Argentina ... or my favorites ... Cambodia and Thailand. They are all new and refreshed here.
Spend some time digging deep in her stream and see if you don't agree. Bookmark this page. I love it here ... so will you. :)"
March 15th, 2008
"Monica te permite viajar sin necesidad de hacer las valijas. Sus fotos te transportan, invitándote a recordar (o descubrir) lugares soñados. Es una puerta para asomarse al mundo y si te acompaña la imaginación, mucho mejor."
March 27th, 2007
"I think that monica is a very talented photographer, I love the way she sees the world, from sunrise to sunset Monica can see things that a lot of other people miss, I love the b/w shots as well as the colour but my favourite subject of her's is the beach and seascapes, they are an inspiration and i would strongly urge other people to look at her fantastic work, for they will surely learn a lot from them. very well done Monica I will look foreword in seeing more of your images in the future.
November 16th, 2006
Negative Vibes says:
"A word of advice to the casual observer of Monica's photostream. Before you proceed, close the curtains, put the cat out and lock the door. Then pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, find your cigarettes (if you need them) and make yourself comfortable. Because you are about to be taken on a terrific journey and the last thing you need between now and when is to be disturbed, because believe me you will not regret it.
I don't know Monica, I don't know if she can drive, I don't know her favourite colour, I don't even know how tall she is - we have never met.
However, what I do know is: Monica Leticia is a Photographer (with the capital 'P').
I should tell you of her use of light, her challenge to composition, her delicacy with exposure, but this is not enough… for Monica has elevated her image taking beyond the technical aspects of photography and presses the shutter with the same creative flair as an artist touching paint to canvas. I see a street and Monica sees a vision, then captures it and offers it to the world.
So take your time as you browse through her photographs, I think you'll enjoy the trip as much as I did."
October 11th, 2006
"Monica's photos will transport you to an urban world of light and shadow, of lines and spaces - and yet filled with heart and emotion. She is one of the first contacts that I made upon joining Flickr and in observing her work I have been encouraged to venture beyond photos of backyard lizards to architecture, minimalism and black & white. My horizons have been broadened with every visit to her photostream.
There is a dark side to this: The mystical codes of Interestingness and Explore have beckoned and ensnared - and I'm proud to share her addiction!
Keep up the good work, Monica!"
September 22nd, 2006
- Monica Leticia Lima Shulman
- May 2006
- New York City, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Citizen of the World
- Monica L. Shulman Photography