Thanks for stopping by! Please visit my other sites since I'm not always on Flickr.
Also, feel free to email me at one of these addresses since I don't check my Flickr mail very often:
ciaochessa at gmail dot com
monicalshulman at gmail dot com
Monica L. Shulman Photography
Follow me on Twitter.
Purchase SMALL FORMAT prints at my Etsy shop...
All images that appear on this photostream are ©Monica L. Shulman. All images that appear on this photostream are created and processed by me.
Please do not use my images in any capacity, including for use on a blog, without first seeking express permission from me. My photos are not free stock - please contact me if you are interested in exhibiting my work, obtaining licensing rights, purchasing prints (all images are sold in limited editions), or if you would like to publish my photographs in any creative media.
Thanks for your visit.
Please email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos of CiaoChessa (2)
- ecomagination photo project 29,653 photos, 1,840 members
- Booooooom.com! 283,104 photos, 16,803 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,394 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,493 photos, 19,113 members
- iPhoneography 359,099 photos, 11,970 members
- Cover Street 264 photos, 748 members
- Spotlight Seven 282 photos, 921 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 14,782 photos, 10,157 members
- Digital Enhancement with Aaron Nace 860 photos, 224 members
- In Her Own Image...fspasg book 2 125 photos, 71 members
- Freedom 2008 660 photos, 434 members
- **The Street Photography Society** only 2 shots per week 143,241 photos, 5,504 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 995,053 photos, 49,584 members
- Flickr 888 4,789 photos, 10,363 members
- Street or Studio 2,050 photos, 2,419 members
- Show off Your Argentina 37,457 photos, 2,281 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 162,850 photos, 17,130 members
- Nikon D300 Users 537,542 photos, 17,069 members
- Parkings of the World 555 photos, 544 members
- Bangkok 66,759 photos, 3,804 members
- Mujeres del Mundo 9,706 photos, 933 members
- Photography and fight for street children and orphans 1,555 photos, 417 members
- All Is Music (Live Concerts) 24,271 photos, 1,456 members
- Documentary Photography / Photojournalism 42,666 photos, 3,226 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 539,348 photos, 25,558 members
- My Kind of Picture Gallery 54,045 photos, 3,587 members
- Photoshop Support Group 225,920 photos, 33,243 members
- Royal Group - Have a Good Light ! 734,274 photos, 29,170 members
- *RefleXionS* (Post 1-Award 3) 44,251 photos, 5,415 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,506 photos, 10,312 members
- We travel the World 721,761 photos, 36,008 members
- Global Spirit ==>Sacred Images Only! (post 1, comment 1 please) 4,726 photos, 570 members
- Mirada intuitiva (subir 1 y comentar 2) 12,791 photos, 542 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 265,382 photos, 30,344 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 251,115 photos, 13,369 members
- Vision Quality 100 (P1/F2/C2) 42,196 photos, 2,639 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 213,915 photos, 4,479 members
- Experience Argentina 1,380 photos, 71 members
- Thailand Travel 59,460 photos, 1,893 members
- Travel beyond words 13,871 photos, 967 members
- Urban Asia 183,302 photos, 5,706 members
- Southeast Asia Images 236,594 photos, 6,646 members
- Thailand Images 174,801 photos, 9,988 members
- 1 Million 5,455 photos, 11,601 members
- fotogezgin-travel photographer 25,843 photos, 2,156 members
- Amazing Shots Gallery! 223,670 photos, 22,002 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,030,838 photos, 61,066 members
- !PERFECT! baby pics 10,232 photos, 1,016 members
- Florida, USA 140,126 photos, 6,382 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,568 photos, 14,529 members
"Monica's photos have a brooding but welcoming feel to them. As a viewer, the photos come alive. If there is a photo of the beach, I can smell the water, feel the sand in my toes, and feel the mist on my face. Her photographers are a great escape."
9th October, 2009
"I've been admiring and watching Chelsie's work now for awhile on flickr and I have to say that each time she post her photos, I'm always blown away by how she captures them. Her gift and talent to second to none and I as always, I'm always looking out for her work here in flickrland:) Thank you Chelsie for being such an inspiration by sharing your talent and gifts with us here on the www!
17th February, 2009
Gustavo Nudo (Guslight) says:
"Simples son sus imágenes nos permiten viajar junto con ella a través de su stream, simplemente admiro como encuentra sus imágenes en las grandes ciudades, seguramente por que mi ojo busca todo lo contrario y también ha de ser por eso que me gustan tanto sus fotografías, por que yo jamás las encontraría
saludos Chessa, saludos Ciao ;-)
Guslight - Argentina"
23rd September, 2008
DARREN ST0NE says:
"I feel blessed to have discovered Monica's work. A world of light and shadow that inspires me. Technically brilliant, flawless images. What more can I say."
24th August, 2008
"Monica takes photos with her heart.
What makes Monica's work so wonderfully unique is that when you look through her stream you can see the love and respect she feels for every one of her subjects.
From gritty urban street scenes to breathtaking seascapes and stolen moments from far-away places- every photo is carefully arranged and beautifully composed. Monica consistently manages to reveal the beauty in her surroundings and shares her vision of a world that is exciting, uplifting and inspring.
The world as seen by Monica is a magical place. Thank you for letting me be a part of it."
5th June, 2008
"Monica es como una ilucion supersport, podes estar en cualquier parte del mundo en menos de un segundo, podes sentir las fotos, podes vivirlas..."
20th April, 2008
j image says:
"Consider yourself lucky. You've spun your way through the world-wide web to find yourself here ... on Ms. Monica's photostream.
First and foremost, she is a friend. She is kind and gracious, has a wonderful sense of humor ... and then there are her photos!!
What you'll find here are not passive photos that she has snapped along the way. They are portraits of life. She brings a humanity to the flickr universe that is unique and special. Monica does not present to us a monk in Cambodia ... she presents the kindness that spills from his pores. She does not pull static scenes from the streets of NYC ... she puts you there and takes you along with her and her camera. No matter where she roams, you'll catch glimpses of those locations that you've never seen. Paris, New York, Long Island, New Orleans, Mexico, Argentina ... or my favorites ... Cambodia and Thailand. They are all new and refreshed here.
Spend some time digging deep in her stream and see if you don't agree. Bookmark this page. I love it here ... so will you. :)"
15th March, 2008
"Monica te permite viajar sin necesidad de hacer las valijas. Sus fotos te transportan, invitándote a recordar (o descubrir) lugares soñados. Es una puerta para asomarse al mundo y si te acompaña la imaginación, mucho mejor."
27th March, 2007
"I think that monica is a very talented photographer, I love the way she sees the world, from sunrise to sunset Monica can see things that a lot of other people miss, I love the b/w shots as well as the colour but my favourite subject of her's is the beach and seascapes, they are an inspiration and i would strongly urge other people to look at her fantastic work, for they will surely learn a lot from them. very well done Monica I will look foreword in seeing more of your images in the future.
16th November, 2006
Negative Vibes says:
"A word of advice to the casual observer of Monica's photostream. Before you proceed, close the curtains, put the cat out and lock the door. Then pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, find your cigarettes (if you need them) and make yourself comfortable. Because you are about to be taken on a terrific journey and the last thing you need between now and when is to be disturbed, because believe me you will not regret it.
I don't know Monica, I don't know if she can drive, I don't know her favourite colour, I don't even know how tall she is - we have never met.
However, what I do know is: Monica Leticia is a Photographer (with the capital 'P').
I should tell you of her use of light, her challenge to composition, her delicacy with exposure, but this is not enough… for Monica has elevated her image taking beyond the technical aspects of photography and presses the shutter with the same creative flair as an artist touching paint to canvas. I see a street and Monica sees a vision, then captures it and offers it to the world.
So take your time as you browse through her photographs, I think you'll enjoy the trip as much as I did."
11th October, 2006
"Monica's photos will transport you to an urban world of light and shadow, of lines and spaces - and yet filled with heart and emotion. She is one of the first contacts that I made upon joining Flickr and in observing her work I have been encouraged to venture beyond photos of backyard lizards to architecture, minimalism and black & white. My horizons have been broadened with every visit to her photostream.
There is a dark side to this: The mystical codes of Interestingness and Explore have beckoned and ensnared - and I'm proud to share her addiction!
Keep up the good work, Monica!"
22nd September, 2006
- Monica Leticia Lima Shulman
- May 2006
- New York City, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Citizen of the World
- Monica L. Shulman Photography