Hello there to everybody,
Sadly me and my husband don't go out much due to our health.
I have O/A in both hips and a fractured left knee cap which they refuse to acknowledge or treat even though it is clearly visible on the E-Xray.
My husband has a heart condition and have just survived a 4th Heart Attack so he gets tired very easily,
But when we do we try and take lots and lots of photos then we put them on here. I am also very sorry that they are Not that interesting to a lot of you out there but i am trying. I am so sorry that my photos are NOT very good i am still learning. My main problem is balance and i cannot keep still long enough but i am still learning every time i press the on button. I take my camera out everywhere even down to the Doctors just in case because you never know what i will find...
Some of my photos on my Photostream are photos that are given to me by my family and sadly i sometimes don't know anything about them at all but i will state that on the photographs themselves. Some of the photos are old and some of them are upto date photos. My late father was a Professional Photographer, but sadly we haven't seen and heard from each other for about 20 years and then sadly he passed away last October so i am being passed lots of family photos that he took or other members of the family.
IF YOUR PASSING BY AND LOOKING AT MY STREAM, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR TWO, THINK OF IT LIKE A VISITORS BOOK, THE COMMENTS ARE USUALLY HELPFUL AND ALWAYS INTERESTING TO READ !
Thank you for looking at my Photostream,
I do hope you like what you see and you are very very welcome to add me as a contact of yours.and i will take the time took look at you Photostream and add you as a contact of mine. You are very very welcome to comment on my any of my photographs. I am very very grateful for ALL the comments you add. I am also very interested in ALL the advice. And i will do the same courtesy in return.
It will help me a great deal as i am still learning on how to take good photographs. The more comments i get the better i think i will try and become. Thank you again for taking the time to have a nose through my photos....
There is another Website that is using some of my Photos to put on their web pages......
www.train-photos.com & www.train-photos.com/contributors.asp?id=267
Very Kind Regards To You
- Tuffnells 'The Big Green Parcel Machine' 284 photos, 30 members
- Alexander Dennis Enviro MMC (NAT EX WM ONLY) 118 photos, 9 members
- [UK] British Public Transportation 91,814 photos, 141 members
- North Wales Police / Heddlu Gogledd Cymru 493 photos, 59 members
- Supermarket Trucks and vans 6,094 photos, 183 members
- Birmingham Canals 12,295 photos, 552 members
- 4001 - 4022 DAF - OPTARE SPECTRA / 4001 - 4022 DAF - 187 photos, 24 members
- North Wales Road Haulage 6,816 photos, 153 members
- Demolitions 15,723 photos, 1,019 members
- 89 001 Avocet 31 photos, 9 members
- car2go 422 photos, 33 members
- EdgbastonSnaps 3,935 photos, 32 members
- Suburban Birmingham 12,009 photos, 211 members
- Birmingham New Street Station 4,467 photos, 217 members
- flower power! 174,445 photos, 7,780 members
- NHS Hospital Patient Transport Services 24 photos, 6 members
- Class 92 2,041 photos, 111 members
- St John Ambulance UK 2,393 photos, 218 members
- Car Transporters - Road or Rail UK ONLY ! 492 photos, 24 members
- Extinct Classes or Long Lost Locos (uk only !!) 64 photos, 12 members
- West Midlands Region Fire 2,143 photos, 82 members
- West Midlands Fire Service 2,133 photos, 82 members
- Birmingham Flickrmeets 13,152 photos, 852 members
- Waterfalls of the Uk 22,398 photos, 2,380 members
- Severn Valley Railway - "The Visitors" 1,169 photos, 45 members
- Severn Valley Locos on the Mainline 109 photos, 5 members
- Official Severn Valley Railway 12,498 photos, 262 members
- Severn Valley Railway 38,674 photos, 891 members
- Emergancy vechiles. Land, Sea and Air 791 photos, 7 members
- 5900 Hinderton Hall (Group No.61) 53 photos, 10 members
- British Transport Police 3,089 photos, 444 members
- Speedway 4,340 photos, 391 members
- Loco Name Plates & Loco Number Plates 1,115 photos, 26 members
- UK Emergency vehicles. 56,681 photos, 242 members
- Food food food! 332,511 photos, 11,047 members
- living statues 2,872 photos, 211 members
- West Midlands Ambulance Service 2,205 photos, 97 members
- Fire UK 30,410 photos, 696 members
- West Midlands Police 8,087 photos, 243 members
- Emergency Services & Emergency Bikers (UK ONLY) 21,068 photos, 57 members
- AG Route 37 69 photos, 5 members
- 009 / HOe Narrow Gauge Modelling 673 photos, 23 members
- View From A Bridge ! 34 photos, 5 members
- Jubilee Class LMS: 5XP, 1,140 photos, 69 members
- Dial-A-Bus 4730 - 4737 / 4238 & 4241 15 photos, 3 members
- Javelin Class 395 Electrics 700 photos, 47 members
- the Green bus (Midlands) 297 photos, 14 members
- Class 9F (Riddles) 2-10-0 661 photos, 51 members
- Truckin' Hell (Trucks / HGV's etc. over 7 tons approx) 23,909 photos, 62 members
- 82045 - A new BR Standard Class 3, 2-6-2T. 36 photos, 3 members
3000 F300 XOF says:
"Christina is a very keen and enthusiastic amateur photographer, since getting her digital camera her photgraphy has improved tremendously, she very much likes to get feed back on her photos, as she says its the only way she can learn.
Christina is also ADMIN in ALL my groups and makes a very valuable addition to anybodys groups, i sponsored her to a Pro-Account because i felt she was worth it and her photgraphy shows bags of potential........."
February 28th, 2011
- October 2009
- Yate (Bristol)
- I am:
- Female and Taken