- Your Best Shot 2015 25,067 photos, 43,421 members
- Abstract Photography, Art and More... 133,688 photos, 9,121 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 5,592 photos, 279 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 113,875 photos, 10,306 members
- Conceptual photography 455,564 photos, 20,806 members
- Graffiti 521,917 photos, 18,423 members
- Music Photography 572,900 photos, 15,932 members
- $elf 24,643 photos, 2,770 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 280,268 photos, 14,257 members
- Build Me Up 14,581 photos, 1,059 members
- *poetry of images 264,526 photos, 5,497 members
- Photographer Universe 774,818 photos, 8,669 members
- Your Best Photography 2,090,372 photos, 39,154 members
- Color and Colors 3,296,951 photos, 94,321 members
- Artistic Photography 4,280,611 photos, 125,185 members
- !!Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws!! 28,511 photos, 5,686 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism *OPEN* 4,363,025 photos, 117,855 members
- Photoshop Support Group 316,299 photos, 35,452 members
- A Portrait Group 534,561 photos, 9,805 members
- Night Images 1,164,810 photos, 160,717 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 702,671 photos, 17,800 members
- Nikon D90 1,059,328 photos, 37,302 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,078,620 photos, 123,597 members
- Black and White 6,860,697 photos, 352,294 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,199,946 photos, 76,902 members
- HDR 1,030,623 photos, 93,090 members
- Sydney flickr 74,761 photos, 3,837 members
- Teenage Photographers 888,991 photos, 34,867 members
- The Portrait Group 2,960,970 photos, 161,589 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,443,622 photos, 85,263 members
- Olym(pics) 8,722 photos, 381 members
- Flickr AID - Post 1 Comment 3 (!!!NEW!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD) 15,440 photos, 569 members
- The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days 1,659 photos, 494 members
- Children of the Night- horror 887 photos, 501 members
- Horror 12,365 photos, 5,973 members
- Horror! 26,464 photos, 3,157 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) 25,300+ members!!! 575,640 photos, 25,396 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 138,823 photos, 9,970 members
- FlickrCentral 9,428,832 photos, 264,377 members
- Camera Does The Thinking 35,644 photos, 929 members
- Global warming - we CAN stop it !!! / Earth in DANGER... 6,175 photos, 1,309 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,382 photos, 63,696 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 373,707 photos, 12,873 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 98,808 photos, 3,690 members
- Gold Heart!(Post2+Comment5)*Sweeper Active* 78,046 photos, 4,256 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 841,369 photos, 28,943 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 210,557 photos, 8,204 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 587,638 photos, 39,434 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 63,368 photos, 2,850 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,372 photos, 1,616 members
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"I may not know Christian very well personally, but I can tell that he's a wonderful person with a bright future ahead from where his photos are leading. In my honest opinion, he has a distinctive style that has a personal sense of color, which really adds a rich quality towards his work and truly represents his own wonderful dignified vision. Especially how he uses dark colors and shadows to make his concepts more daunting and powerful. It's a mystery to what this brilliant man's mind beholds, and it's always so interesting to see what he will do next.
Christian is absolutely one of my most favorite photographers in the world. :1. If you ever lose faith in photography, I won't allow it! You've inspired & impacted me so much, and also many others as well. You're the best."
July 14th, 2012
Asher Lilley says:
"For the small amount of time i have known you Christian your work has continually inspired me beyond belief. Your work is so poignant and so relatable in so many different ways. Never stop what you're doing and never doubt yourself. You are so unbelievably talented."
July 7th, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Christian's photos are constantly astounding me. Everything he uploads just keeps getting better and better! He is such an inspiration, and his passion for photography shows with every photo that he takes. I always look forward to seeing what he'll take next. :)"
April 13th, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
Over the time I've known you, & that you've started getting involved in photography, you have grown a tremendous amount. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. I have not come across any artist on flickr who have improved at the rate that you have, and are continually. You have such a unique style, and imagination. For that, I admire you and all you do. Your work will forever blossom and evolve, as you continue to evolve as a person.
Knowing you, I am blessed. You are also a wonderful friend & I am so glad photography has allowed us to form a friendship. You're so much fun to be around, and you always inspire me to keep shooting and stay motivated.
I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future, because I'll admit, you continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do, but JUST KEEP DOING IT."
April 9th, 2012
Mary Jo. says:
"Wow. Christian needs more testimonials.
Anyway, Christian is such a talented photographer! I can definitely see him growing in his work everyday. Like, from the time I first added him as a contact to now, there is a HUGE difference! And that was only a couple months ago!
I love his unique style :3 Especially his processing, it's so different from everyone else, I can't explain! His photos have a cinematic feel to them which is really cool.
Keep taking pictures Christian, your the bomb :D :]"
March 15th, 2012
"There is really something special about Christian’s photostream. You can feel the emotion in each and every one of his photographs; they actually make you stop and think. Also, the tones and colors he uses are phenomenal! I don’t think there are the right words to describe the beauty and the art that he creates. His photostream has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the future!
Christian, you are seriously talented and have such a unique style! You are just awesome. I’m very glad to have met you here on Flickr! :)
- Gina xx"
March 6th, 2012
Honestly, your photos just blow me away. You have a way with colors and tones that is absolutely unmatched. You have a huge talent, Christian, and I absolutely love to watch it grow and cultivate, every picture that you post makes me stop and stare for a moment. You are going to go so far, Christian, and the amount that you've grown in such a short period of time is mind-blowing. I cannot wait to see what incredible photos you come up with in the future, I'm going to be following your stream for a very long time(:
February 26th, 2012
Madeline RM says:
"I guess I'm jealous of how natural all Christian's photos are. They're so down to earth, for lack of a better, more insightful phrase. They never seem staged and I feel as though I'm taking peeks at someone's real life. His photos always seem so real. I feel like I know the characters in his photos, and each one really tells its own story. Keep creating Christian!"
February 11th, 2012
- Christian Benetel
- July 2009
- Sydney, Australia
- I am: