Hey, I'm from Sydney Australia and take pictures.
Feel free to add me and message me! It's great meeting new people :)
*Do not use my pictures without my permission*
Also, thanks "BusyElephant" for my first Pro account :D!
Formspring - Ask me anything!
- Abstract Photography, Art and More... 118,726 photos, 8,921 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 5,324 photos, 255 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 73,899 photos, 8,120 members
- Conceptual photography 389,376 photos, 19,554 members
- Graffiti 487,147 photos, 18,105 members
- Music Photography 503,784 photos, 15,024 members
- $elf 23,698 photos, 2,462 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 255,540 photos, 14,024 members
- Build Me Up 13,604 photos, 1,064 members
- *poetry of images 181,831 photos, 4,584 members
- Photographer Universe 587,559 photos, 7,781 members
- Your Best Photography 1,309,625 photos, 29,828 members
- Color and Colors 2,507,899 photos, 82,314 members
- Artistic Photography 3,373,861 photos, 106,833 members
- !Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws! 27,905 photos, 5,627 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Minimalism *OPEN* 3,955,004 photos, 111,095 members
- Photoshop Support Group 277,641 photos, 34,613 members
- A Portrait Group 511,726 photos, 10,029 members
- Night Images 1,093,724 photos, 147,286 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 627,066 photos, 16,971 members
- Nikon D90 1,013,717 photos, 37,092 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 934,158 photos, 116,425 members
- Black and White 6,769,170 photos, 333,413 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,138,895 photos, 75,515 members
- HDR 986,098 photos, 92,640 members
- Sydney flickr 64,778 photos, 3,579 members
- Teenage Photographers 861,190 photos, 34,527 members
- The Portrait Group 2,751,668 photos, 154,175 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,633,774 photos, 80,325 members
- Olym(pics) 7,676 photos, 385 members
- Flickr AID - Post 1 Comment 3 (!!!NEW!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD) 14,251 photos, 569 members
- The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days 1,675 photos, 497 members
- Children of the Night- horror 895 photos, 504 members
- Horror 12,571 photos, 5,856 members
- Horror! 23,989 photos, 3,032 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A6) 25,000 members!!! 576,291 photos, 25,155 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (New Codes) 126,882 photos, 9,615 members
- FlickrCentral 9,459,444 photos, 246,137 members
- Camera Does The Thinking 27,517 photos, 923 members
- Global warming - we CAN stop it !!! / Earth in DANGER... 6,083 photos, 1,313 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 489,437 photos, 63,507 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 337,433 photos, 12,542 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 88,094 photos, 3,599 members
- Gold Heart!(Post2+Comment5)*Sweeper Active* 71,521 photos, 4,267 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 935,982 photos, 29,844 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 212,936 photos, 8,341 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 534,612 photos, 35,466 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 60,278 photos, 2,854 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,429 photos, 1,631 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 650,038 photos, 29,145 members
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"I may not know Christian very well personally, but I can tell that he's a wonderful person with a bright future ahead from where his photos are leading. In my honest opinion, he has a distinctive style that has a personal sense of color, which really adds a rich quality towards his work and truly represents his own wonderful dignified vision. Especially how he uses dark colors and shadows to make his concepts more daunting and powerful. It's a mystery to what this brilliant man's mind beholds, and it's always so interesting to see what he will do next.
Christian is absolutely one of my most favorite photographers in the world. :1. If you ever lose faith in photography, I won't allow it! You've inspired & impacted me so much, and also many others as well. You're the best."
July 14th, 2012
Asher Lilley says:
"For the small amount of time i have known you Christian your work has continually inspired me beyond belief. Your work is so poignant and so relatable in so many different ways. Never stop what you're doing and never doubt yourself. You are so unbelievably talented."
July 7th, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Christian's photos are constantly astounding me. Everything he uploads just keeps getting better and better! He is such an inspiration, and his passion for photography shows with every photo that he takes. I always look forward to seeing what he'll take next. :)"
April 13th, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
Over the time I've known you, & that you've started getting involved in photography, you have grown a tremendous amount. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. I have not come across any artist on flickr who have improved at the rate that you have, and are continually. You have such a unique style, and imagination. For that, I admire you and all you do. Your work will forever blossom and evolve, as you continue to evolve as a person.
Knowing you, I am blessed. You are also a wonderful friend & I am so glad photography has allowed us to form a friendship. You're so much fun to be around, and you always inspire me to keep shooting and stay motivated.
I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future, because I'll admit, you continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do, but JUST KEEP DOING IT."
April 9th, 2012
Mary Jo. says:
"Wow. Christian needs more testimonials.
Anyway, Christian is such a talented photographer! I can definitely see him growing in his work everyday. Like, from the time I first added him as a contact to now, there is a HUGE difference! And that was only a couple months ago!
I love his unique style :3 Especially his processing, it's so different from everyone else, I can't explain! His photos have a cinematic feel to them which is really cool.
Keep taking pictures Christian, your the bomb :D :]"
March 15th, 2012
"There is really something special about Christian’s photostream. You can feel the emotion in each and every one of his photographs; they actually make you stop and think. Also, the tones and colors he uses are phenomenal! I don’t think there are the right words to describe the beauty and the art that he creates. His photostream has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the future!
Christian, you are seriously talented and have such a unique style! You are just awesome. I’m very glad to have met you here on Flickr! :)
- Gina xx"
March 6th, 2012
Honestly, your photos just blow me away. You have a way with colors and tones that is absolutely unmatched. You have a huge talent, Christian, and I absolutely love to watch it grow and cultivate, every picture that you post makes me stop and stare for a moment. You are going to go so far, Christian, and the amount that you've grown in such a short period of time is mind-blowing. I cannot wait to see what incredible photos you come up with in the future, I'm going to be following your stream for a very long time(:
February 26th, 2012
Madeline RM says:
"I guess I'm jealous of how natural all Christian's photos are. They're so down to earth, for lack of a better, more insightful phrase. They never seem staged and I feel as though I'm taking peeks at someone's real life. His photos always seem so real. I feel like I know the characters in his photos, and each one really tells its own story. Keep creating Christian!"
February 11th, 2012
- Christian Benetel
- July 2009
- Sydney, Australia
- I am: