Hey, I'm an 18 year old from Sydney Australia. I take pictures and play guitar, check out my stuff!
Feel free to add me and message me! It's great meeting new people :)
*Do not use my pictures without my permission*
Also, thanks "BusyElephant" for my first Pro account :D!
Formspring - Ask me anything!
- Abstract Photography, Art and More... 100,247 photos, 8,637 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 4,134 photos, 213 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 38,851 photos, 5,432 members
- Conceptual photography 288,751 photos, 16,444 members
- Graffiti 426,846 photos, 17,288 members
- Music Photography 399,318 photos, 13,589 members
- $elf 21,561 photos, 1,820 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 217,389 photos, 13,540 members
- Build Me Up 10,233 photos, 1,015 members
- *poetry of images 95,534 photos, 2,981 members
- Photographer Universe 371,035 photos, 6,073 members
- Your Best Photography 627,802 photos, 16,788 members
- Color and Colors 1,530,466 photos, 57,622 members
- Artistic Photography 2,271,073 photos, 77,270 members
- !Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws! 26,410 photos, 5,492 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays *OPEN* 3,413,838 photos, 97,596 members
- Photoshop Support Group 226,046 photos, 33,244 members
- A Portrait Group 443,533 photos, 10,344 members
- People Portraits 2,504,766 photos, 120,526 members
- Night Images 950,545 photos, 123,674 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 488,433 photos, 14,348 members
- Nikon D90 922,776 photos, 36,208 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 750,743 photos, 103,819 members
- Black and White 5,871,786 photos, 283,943 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,167,729 photos, 73,902 members
- HDR 890,195 photos, 89,697 members
- Sydney flickr 51,377 photos, 3,103 members
- Teenage Photographers 798,497 photos, 32,819 members
- The Portrait Group 2,302,868 photos, 137,850 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,470,086 photos, 69,381 members
- Olym(pics) 5,523 photos, 391 members
- Flickr AID - Post 1 Comment 3 (!!!NEW!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD) 11,975 photos, 575 members
- The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days 1,719 photos, 506 members
- Children of the Night- horror 895 photos, 523 members
- Horror 12,996 photos, 5,617 members
- Horror! 21,190 photos, 2,830 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) Sweeper Active!!! 579,773 photos, 24,743 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk "Post1/AW3/ MANDATORY - PLEASE NEW CODES 116,436 photos, 9,112 members
- MY Winners Closing, now post to BLINK P1/A2 985,992 photos, 86,440 members
- FlickrCentral 7,164,488 photos, 207,383 members
- Camera Does The Thinking 16,094 photos, 700 members
- Global warming - we CAN stop it !!! / Earth in DANGER... 6,063 photos, 1,320 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 494,378 photos, 63,149 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 299,915 photos, 11,812 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 79,981 photos, 3,540 members
- Gold Heart!(Post2+Comment5)*Sweeper Active* 66,446 photos, 4,304 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 887,412 photos, 29,377 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 221,834 photos, 8,705 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 475,703 photos, 29,110 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 57,794 photos, 2,855 members
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"I may not know Christian very well personally, but I can tell that he's a wonderful person with a bright future ahead from where his photos are leading. In my honest opinion, he has a distinctive style that has a personal sense of color, which really adds a rich quality towards his work and truly represents his own wonderful dignified vision. Especially how he uses dark colors and shadows to make his concepts more daunting and powerful. It's a mystery to what this brilliant man's mind beholds, and it's always so interesting to see what he will do next.
Christian is absolutely one of my most favorite photographers in the world. :1. If you ever lose faith in photography, I won't allow it! You've inspired & impacted me so much, and also many others as well. You're the best."
14th July, 2012
Asher Lilley says:
"For the small amount of time i have known you Christian your work has continually inspired me beyond belief. Your work is so poignant and so relatable in so many different ways. Never stop what you're doing and never doubt yourself. You are so unbelievably talented."
7th July, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Christian's photos are constantly astounding me. Everything he uploads just keeps getting better and better! He is such an inspiration, and his passion for photography shows with every photo that he takes. I always look forward to seeing what he'll take next. :)"
13th April, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
Over the time I've known you, & that you've started getting involved in photography, you have grown a tremendous amount. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. I have not come across any artist on flickr who have improved at the rate that you have, and are continually. You have such a unique style, and imagination. For that, I admire you and all you do. Your work will forever blossom and evolve, as you continue to evolve as a person.
Knowing you, I am blessed. You are also a wonderful friend & I am so glad photography has allowed us to form a friendship. You're so much fun to be around, and you always inspire me to keep shooting and stay motivated.
I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future, because I'll admit, you continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do, but JUST KEEP DOING IT."
9th April, 2012
Mary Jo. says:
"Wow. Christian needs more testimonials.
Anyway, Christian is such a talented photographer! I can definitely see him growing in his work everyday. Like, from the time I first added him as a contact to now, there is a HUGE difference! And that was only a couple months ago!
I love his unique style :3 Especially his processing, it's so different from everyone else, I can't explain! His photos have a cinematic feel to them which is really cool.
Keep taking pictures Christian, your the bomb :D :]"
15th March, 2012
"There is really something special about Christian’s photostream. You can feel the emotion in each and every one of his photographs; they actually make you stop and think. Also, the tones and colors he uses are phenomenal! I don’t think there are the right words to describe the beauty and the art that he creates. His photostream has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the future!
Christian, you are seriously talented and have such a unique style! You are just awesome. I’m very glad to have met you here on Flickr! :)
- Gina xx"
6th March, 2012
Honestly, your photos just blow me away. You have a way with colors and tones that is absolutely unmatched. You have a huge talent, Christian, and I absolutely love to watch it grow and cultivate, every picture that you post makes me stop and stare for a moment. You are going to go so far, Christian, and the amount that you've grown in such a short period of time is mind-blowing. I cannot wait to see what incredible photos you come up with in the future, I'm going to be following your stream for a very long time(:
26th February, 2012
Madeline RM says:
"I guess I'm jealous of how natural all Christian's photos are. They're so down to earth, for lack of a better, more insightful phrase. They never seem staged and I feel as though I'm taking peeks at someone's real life. His photos always seem so real. I feel like I know the characters in his photos, and each one really tells its own story. Keep creating Christian!"
11th February, 2012
- Christian Benetel
- July 2009
- Sydney, Australia
- I am: