- Your Best Shot 2015 25,216 photos, 43,765 members
- Abstract Photography, Art and More... 130,735 photos, 9,096 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 5,583 photos, 276 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 106,645 photos, 9,977 members
- Conceptual photography 444,623 photos, 20,621 members
- Graffiti 515,672 photos, 18,374 members
- Music Photography 562,208 photos, 15,834 members
- $elf 24,541 photos, 2,713 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 278,224 photos, 14,228 members
- Build Me Up 14,433 photos, 1,061 members
- *poetry of images 250,172 photos, 5,331 members
- Photographer Universe 743,788 photos, 8,524 members
- Your Best Photography 1,947,595 photos, 37,193 members
- Color and Colors 3,176,000 photos, 92,705 members
- Artistic Photography 4,196,141 photos, 122,473 members
- !!Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws!! 28,544 photos, 5,685 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,298,027 photos, 116,593 members
- Photoshop Support Group 309,267 photos, 35,223 members
- A Portrait Group 532,375 photos, 9,849 members
- Night Images 1,137,853 photos, 159,344 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 689,819 photos, 17,662 members
- Nikon D90 1,053,963 photos, 37,299 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,052,199 photos, 121,992 members
- Black and White 6,876,664 photos, 350,456 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,188,008 photos, 76,738 members
- HDR 1,022,626 photos, 93,152 members
- Sydney flickr 72,764 photos, 3,802 members
- Teenage Photographers 884,943 photos, 34,831 members
- The Portrait Group 2,918,698 photos, 160,257 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,474,422 photos, 84,577 members
- Olym(pics) 8,448 photos, 381 members
- Flickr AID - Post 1 Comment 3 (!!!NEW!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD) 15,162 photos, 568 members
- The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days 1,659 photos, 495 members
- Children of the Night- horror 887 photos, 502 members
- Horror 12,386 photos, 5,956 members
- Horror! 26,006 photos, 3,128 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) 25,300+ members!!! 577,086 photos, 25,388 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 138,407 photos, 9,963 members
- FlickrCentral 9,428,816 photos, 261,043 members
- Camera Does The Thinking 34,470 photos, 923 members
- Global warming - we CAN stop it !!! / Earth in DANGER... 6,172 photos, 1,309 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,879 photos, 63,719 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 368,026 photos, 12,834 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 97,245 photos, 3,688 members
- Gold Heart!(Post2+Comment5)*Sweeper Active* 76,904 photos, 4,254 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 840,996 photos, 28,922 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 210,509 photos, 8,230 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 578,176 photos, 38,534 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 62,677 photos, 2,849 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,384 photos, 1,621 members
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"I may not know Christian very well personally, but I can tell that he's a wonderful person with a bright future ahead from where his photos are leading. In my honest opinion, he has a distinctive style that has a personal sense of color, which really adds a rich quality towards his work and truly represents his own wonderful dignified vision. Especially how he uses dark colors and shadows to make his concepts more daunting and powerful. It's a mystery to what this brilliant man's mind beholds, and it's always so interesting to see what he will do next.
Christian is absolutely one of my most favorite photographers in the world. :1. If you ever lose faith in photography, I won't allow it! You've inspired & impacted me so much, and also many others as well. You're the best."
July 14th, 2012
Asher Lilley says:
"For the small amount of time i have known you Christian your work has continually inspired me beyond belief. Your work is so poignant and so relatable in so many different ways. Never stop what you're doing and never doubt yourself. You are so unbelievably talented."
July 7th, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Christian's photos are constantly astounding me. Everything he uploads just keeps getting better and better! He is such an inspiration, and his passion for photography shows with every photo that he takes. I always look forward to seeing what he'll take next. :)"
April 13th, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
Over the time I've known you, & that you've started getting involved in photography, you have grown a tremendous amount. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. I have not come across any artist on flickr who have improved at the rate that you have, and are continually. You have such a unique style, and imagination. For that, I admire you and all you do. Your work will forever blossom and evolve, as you continue to evolve as a person.
Knowing you, I am blessed. You are also a wonderful friend & I am so glad photography has allowed us to form a friendship. You're so much fun to be around, and you always inspire me to keep shooting and stay motivated.
I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future, because I'll admit, you continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do, but JUST KEEP DOING IT."
April 9th, 2012
Mary Jo. says:
"Wow. Christian needs more testimonials.
Anyway, Christian is such a talented photographer! I can definitely see him growing in his work everyday. Like, from the time I first added him as a contact to now, there is a HUGE difference! And that was only a couple months ago!
I love his unique style :3 Especially his processing, it's so different from everyone else, I can't explain! His photos have a cinematic feel to them which is really cool.
Keep taking pictures Christian, your the bomb :D :]"
March 15th, 2012
"There is really something special about Christian’s photostream. You can feel the emotion in each and every one of his photographs; they actually make you stop and think. Also, the tones and colors he uses are phenomenal! I don’t think there are the right words to describe the beauty and the art that he creates. His photostream has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the future!
Christian, you are seriously talented and have such a unique style! You are just awesome. I’m very glad to have met you here on Flickr! :)
- Gina xx"
March 6th, 2012
Honestly, your photos just blow me away. You have a way with colors and tones that is absolutely unmatched. You have a huge talent, Christian, and I absolutely love to watch it grow and cultivate, every picture that you post makes me stop and stare for a moment. You are going to go so far, Christian, and the amount that you've grown in such a short period of time is mind-blowing. I cannot wait to see what incredible photos you come up with in the future, I'm going to be following your stream for a very long time(:
February 26th, 2012
Madeline RM says:
"I guess I'm jealous of how natural all Christian's photos are. They're so down to earth, for lack of a better, more insightful phrase. They never seem staged and I feel as though I'm taking peeks at someone's real life. His photos always seem so real. I feel like I know the characters in his photos, and each one really tells its own story. Keep creating Christian!"
February 11th, 2012
- Christian Benetel
- July 2009
- Sydney, Australia
- I am: