Hey, I'm from Sydney Australia and take pictures.
Feel free to add me and message me! It's great meeting new people :)
*Do not use my pictures without my permission*
Also, thanks "BusyElephant" for my first Pro account :D!
Formspring - Ask me anything!
- Abstract Photography, Art and More... 109,164 photos, 8,751 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 4,916 photos, 241 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 54,879 photos, 6,554 members
- Conceptual photography 349,571 photos, 18,420 members
- Graffiti 464,424 photos, 17,701 members
- Music Photography 460,493 photos, 14,259 members
- $elf 22,829 photos, 2,212 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 238,524 photos, 13,818 members
- Build Me Up 12,723 photos, 1,054 members
- *poetry of images 141,119 photos, 3,876 members
- Photographer Universe 485,623 photos, 7,104 members
- Your Best Photography 932,195 photos, 23,792 members
- Color and Colors 2,059,714 photos, 71,211 members
- Artistic Photography 2,833,616 photos, 89,942 members
- !Hands, Claws and All Kinds of Paws! 27,463 photos, 5,576 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 3,714,832 photos, 105,536 members
- Photoshop Support Group 254,963 photos, 34,097 members
- A Portrait Group 492,506 photos, 10,147 members
- People Portraits 2,798,029 photos, 138,638 members
- Night Images 1,032,095 photos, 136,355 members
- Aspiring Young Photographers 570,092 photos, 16,068 members
- Nikon D90 978,224 photos, 36,842 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 850,655 photos, 111,446 members
- Black and White 6,396,028 photos, 313,136 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,161,323 photos, 74,588 members
- HDR 949,010 photos, 91,675 members
- Sydney flickr 59,485 photos, 3,357 members
- Teenage Photographers 834,302 photos, 33,913 members
- The Portrait Group 2,566,483 photos, 148,055 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,633,314 photos, 76,394 members
- Olym(pics) 6,797 photos, 384 members
- Flickr AID - Post 1 Comment 3 (!!!NEW!!! HALL OF FAME THREAD) 13,213 photos, 568 members
- The Red Sydney Project - Dust Storm Days 1,687 photos, 501 members
- Children of the Night- horror 880 photos, 511 members
- Horror 12,701 photos, 5,845 members
- Horror! 22,965 photos, 2,932 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) Sweeper Active!!! 580,563 photos, 25,021 members
- ! !^FreedomHawk Level 1 (New Rules & Codes) 118,594 photos, 9,365 members
- FlickrCentral 8,401,717 photos, 228,446 members
- Camera Does The Thinking 22,393 photos, 894 members
- Global warming - we CAN stop it !!! / Earth in DANGER... 6,029 photos, 1,308 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,698 photos, 63,417 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 320,335 photos, 12,260 members
- DETAILS OF THE LIFE 83,244 photos, 3,566 members
- Gold Heart!(Post2+Comment5)*Sweeper Active* 70,346 photos, 4,278 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 912,013 photos, 29,612 members
- cRAzY aBoUT naTuRE(This Group is Closed) 214,993 photos, 8,450 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes(no people, no man-made objects) 506,222 photos, 32,795 members
- World Class Image (Post 1, Award 2) 59,166 photos, 2,847 members
- Clouds,Lightning&Storms( Post 1,Award 2 -SWEEPER ACTIVE) 5,457 photos, 1,646 members
Billeh Ratsphangthong says:
"I may not know Christian very well personally, but I can tell that he's a wonderful person with a bright future ahead from where his photos are leading. In my honest opinion, he has a distinctive style that has a personal sense of color, which really adds a rich quality towards his work and truly represents his own wonderful dignified vision. Especially how he uses dark colors and shadows to make his concepts more daunting and powerful. It's a mystery to what this brilliant man's mind beholds, and it's always so interesting to see what he will do next.
Christian is absolutely one of my most favorite photographers in the world. :1. If you ever lose faith in photography, I won't allow it! You've inspired & impacted me so much, and also many others as well. You're the best."
July 14th, 2012
Asher Lilley says:
"For the small amount of time i have known you Christian your work has continually inspired me beyond belief. Your work is so poignant and so relatable in so many different ways. Never stop what you're doing and never doubt yourself. You are so unbelievably talented."
July 7th, 2012
Olivia Paige. says:
"Christian's photos are constantly astounding me. Everything he uploads just keeps getting better and better! He is such an inspiration, and his passion for photography shows with every photo that he takes. I always look forward to seeing what he'll take next. :)"
April 13th, 2012
Kiara Rose says:
Over the time I've known you, & that you've started getting involved in photography, you have grown a tremendous amount. I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am. I have not come across any artist on flickr who have improved at the rate that you have, and are continually. You have such a unique style, and imagination. For that, I admire you and all you do. Your work will forever blossom and evolve, as you continue to evolve as a person.
Knowing you, I am blessed. You are also a wonderful friend & I am so glad photography has allowed us to form a friendship. You're so much fun to be around, and you always inspire me to keep shooting and stay motivated.
I look forward to what you have in store for us in the future, because I'll admit, you continue to amaze me. I don't know how you do what you do, but JUST KEEP DOING IT."
April 9th, 2012
Mary Jo. says:
"Wow. Christian needs more testimonials.
Anyway, Christian is such a talented photographer! I can definitely see him growing in his work everyday. Like, from the time I first added him as a contact to now, there is a HUGE difference! And that was only a couple months ago!
I love his unique style :3 Especially his processing, it's so different from everyone else, I can't explain! His photos have a cinematic feel to them which is really cool.
Keep taking pictures Christian, your the bomb :D :]"
March 15th, 2012
"There is really something special about Christian’s photostream. You can feel the emotion in each and every one of his photographs; they actually make you stop and think. Also, the tones and colors he uses are phenomenal! I don’t think there are the right words to describe the beauty and the art that he creates. His photostream has quickly become one of my favorites, and I can’t wait to see what he comes up with in the future!
Christian, you are seriously talented and have such a unique style! You are just awesome. I’m very glad to have met you here on Flickr! :)
- Gina xx"
March 6th, 2012
Honestly, your photos just blow me away. You have a way with colors and tones that is absolutely unmatched. You have a huge talent, Christian, and I absolutely love to watch it grow and cultivate, every picture that you post makes me stop and stare for a moment. You are going to go so far, Christian, and the amount that you've grown in such a short period of time is mind-blowing. I cannot wait to see what incredible photos you come up with in the future, I'm going to be following your stream for a very long time(:
February 26th, 2012
Madeline RM says:
"I guess I'm jealous of how natural all Christian's photos are. They're so down to earth, for lack of a better, more insightful phrase. They never seem staged and I feel as though I'm taking peeks at someone's real life. His photos always seem so real. I feel like I know the characters in his photos, and each one really tells its own story. Keep creating Christian!"
February 11th, 2012
- Christian Benetel
- July 2009
- Sydney, Australia
- I am: