GROUPS I STARTED BUT NO LONGER ADMINISTRATE
Jewelry & Ornaments
Closer and Closer Macro Photography
GROUPS I CO-ADMINISTRATE
GROUPS I STARTED AND ACTIVELY ADMINISTRATE
I discovered photography about 3 years ago and now I am hooked. I especially enjoy macro photography. It is so amazing to see tiny details not visible until the photo is looked at.
I used to use a Nikon Coolpix 3100 and now I use a Nikon 7600.
Our grandchildren, Maison and Nina live with us 24/7
Yes, there are times when I am too busy to Flickr !
Photos of Chrissie2003 (3)
- ♣The Scratching Post!! 2,120 photos, 120 members
- Fine Gold 1,780,261 photos, 42,397 members
- 100 - 199 faves (add 1 - fave 2) 622 photos, 142 members
- Favorites: 10 223,551 photos, 14,175 members
- 75 - 99 faves (add 1 - fave 2) 1,518 photos, 316 members
- *GreatPixGallery 10 Faves+ 142,819 photos, 3,950 members
- FLOWERS IN MACRO MODE 159,152 photos, 8,075 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 96,037 photos, 7,281 members
- Nikonians 534,992 photos, 5,898 members
- *GreatPixGallery 50 Faves+ 123,594 photos, 4,347 members
- Colorful Nature ~ Orange / Yellow Thursday 8,017 photos, 462 members
- Macro Flower Lovers - (P1C2) 118,002 photos, 10,720 members
- Favorites: 80 21,534 photos, 4,754 members
- Macros Group 826,693 photos, 35,191 members
- Iris Flowers 15,159 photos, 2,011 members
- Cats Cats Cats 460,319 photos, 29,015 members
- Moon/Luna 67,958 photos, 16,633 members
- The Spider Web 67,699 photos, 10,952 members
- Chickadees 4,595 photos, 508 members
- Flickrology 28,839 photos, 2,333 members
- Public Garden Displays 327 photos, 41 members
- Nikon Coolpix Users (formerly Addicts) Group 114,271 photos, 2,274 members
- ~♥~Cherish Your Dreams and Visions~♥~ P1 / C3 210,556 photos, 6,410 members
- WORLD AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS 311,152 photos, 3,321 members
- ♣My Hat's Off to You!! 54,686 photos, 816 members
- Wow!! (Post 1- Award 1) 61,107 photos, 1,782 members
- ♣Mother Nature!! 46,240 photos, 1,026 members
- Insects & Spiders 138,804 photos, 4,912 members
- Insects and Spiders 191,976 photos, 8,421 members
- ! Quality Pixels! No 2nd Life Images 227,039 photos, 7,545 members
- The Golden Flower - Post 1 & Award 2 66,584 photos, 5,226 members
- Favorite Pictures 144,843 photos, 7,065 members
- Free Flickr Flowers ~FFF~ 196,306 photos, 8,662 members
- Nikon Coolpix P900 13,966 photos, 314 members
- ! * 60 + Faves ~ ( Post 1, Comment + FAVE 2 ) 52,953 photos, 1,146 members
- 100+ Faves Masterpieces (Post 1, Fave and comment 1 or more) 55,117 photos, 1,961 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 54,275 photos, 8,339 members
- ! * 30 + Faves ~ ( Post 1, Comment + FAVE 2 ) 48,324 photos, 1,186 members
- Favorites: 150 22,422 photos, 3,500 members
- Favorites: 125 24,695 photos, 3,278 members
- NIKON P900 32,002 photos, 874 members
- Old mate presents: Photos of the World 5,196 photos, 101 members
- Nikon P900 * SHOWCASE * 3,933 photos, 173 members
- !* FLOWERS & VISITORS >living things< NO SINGLE FLOWERS! A2 11,580 photos, 1,055 members
- Pansies and Violas 5,360 photos, 1,053 members
- nature's composition 885,534 photos, 21,745 members
- Macro & Close up Photography 297,982 photos, 11,680 members
- * 🌷Fabulous Flowers (CONTEST: FOXGLOVES / DIGITALIS) 197,291 photos, 19,220 members
- Flora and Fauna 340,058 photos, 7,583 members
- FLORES E FLOWERS - 110,113 photos, 4,957 members
"Chrissie is one of the first people I "met" when I joined Flickr a few years ago. She's a photographer and a person that I have an ongoing admiration for. She is encouraging to others and a great photographic artist. Flickr is better and more fun because Chrissie is here! Keep up the good work, my friend!"
September 22nd, 2009
humorous hill says:
"It's a rare thing when you see photographs from a truly talented photographer who uses the equipment they have with simplicity and ease, producing stunning moving photographs that hit a spot deep inside, I think I've viewed most if not all of Chrissie's images.
The are simpley wonderful.
thanks, keep having fun
November 15th, 2007
JS "The wanderer" says:
"Can you imagine anybody writing a testimonial on the very first day of his contact. Well, here is one.
I shall not forget this day throughout my life because today is the day when I came to know what Macro means. I just went through the first page of Chrissie's stream and I learned a lesson and I think this is just the definition of Macro which I learned.. The next pages confirmed that there is still a lot to learn .
Visiting her stream is like opening an encyclopedia of macro photographic techniques. If one wants to learn the MACRO photography, repeated visits to her stream are a must.
I am thankful to her for passing comment on one of my pictures, otherwise I would have missed a lot, and I really mean a lot.
Thanks to Chrissie for sharing such wonderful photographs
September 17th, 2007
"Chrissie is one of the best flower photographers on Flickr. I have been viewing her beautiful macros since I joined Flickr well over a year ago. She is a very unique & creative talent. If you haven't already, add her as a contact to keep up with her work , you'll be glad you did!"
January 22nd, 2007
"All I can say is Chrissie's photographs are simply brilliant. She is a natural with an eye that shows us the hidden beauty. I am in awe and hope to one day learn from the master of flower photography."
September 3rd, 2006
"What an amazing eye for beauty and the ability to capture it goes along with it."
June 12th, 2006
"There can not be enough to say about chrissie2003. Her photos of flowers are what I describe as being extremely terrific. Even close-ups of parts of flowers get the same rating. And she is doing an excellent job with the groups she is an administrator of."
February 13th, 2006
knotty tank says:
"chrissie share especial relationship between her and natural things. every create expresion around her show the angle, best color in rithm in armony.
she's magister in great and plenty beautyfull details.
I love Chrissie pictures!!"
January 15th, 2006
"Chrissie's photos are consistently breathtaking. They are a magic window into a world of which most of us are unaware."
January 9th, 2006
"Chrissie_ is a great artist, a true ICON in the field of Flower Macros! And i'm a great fan of my friend Chrissie! Every flower macros of her are truly stunning and world class! She works like magic!..there is always magic in her hand, every masterpieces of her flower macros are truly mesmerizing!
And Chrissie is such a terrific friend who supported me all along when i was still starting here at flickr. She is a wonderful person with a great heart, kind and generous, a one true person that i will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you my friend for the wonderful friendship! I'm proud of you and i thank you so much for being a great friend indeed! :o)"
December 30th, 2005
When I was in perth, I never have a chance to meet up with her.
Only on flickr.com I have a chance to meet her.
She is a great Macro Imaging Artist, she is especially excellent in Floras imaging!!
All her final result are of finest quality.
I salute her sharing & caring attitude.
Thanks a billions.... my friend!!"
November 23rd, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Chrissie's photographs are an inspiration to me and give me the urge to try to do better with my pictures. Behind the photographs is a very caring, warm lady, and I prize her as one of my new Flickr friends. Thanks for sharing your wonderful macros, Chrissie. It is a priveldge to know you."
June 30th, 2005
"Chrissie has a "magical" touch when it comes to her macro shots, she never ceases to amaze me, and I find myself coming back to her pictures time after time...
Oh, how I wish some of that "magic" would rub off on me!"
June 18th, 2005
"I am in awe of your work with macro photography of roses. It is breathtaking to see each rose in it's splendour. Thank you for your motivation and for sharing your roses with all of us."
May 19th, 2005
"Chrissie consistently creates uniquely gorgeous flower macros. Her artistry is inspirational."
May 8th, 2005
"I'm one of her biggest fan when it comes to photography, epecially with macro photography and flowers. c",)
Keep up the good work.
March 21st, 2005
historical invention says:
"Underneath this fantastic photographer I found: a role model, a friend, a woman of a great heart! That sums up what Chrissie means to me!"
March 5th, 2005
"Chrissie and her photos are amazing, breathtaking, stunning and sometimes I don't know what to say more than: "Perfect as always, Chrissie!"
Chrissie is also a kind and warm hearted person and she's so kindly and helpful - she's a friend and I'm glad to know her!"
January 2nd, 2005
"There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs and really i luv her shot .."
December 27th, 2004
my soul says:
"SWERVE TO THE VERVE WITH CHRISSIE!..;D"
December 21st, 2004
Colby Stuart says:
Thanks for the invite. Your fotos are amaZing - thanks for shring them. They inspired me.
December 14th, 2004
Anna Psalmond says:
"chrissie's photos are just great. i browse her photostream quite often and i just never get tired of that. i feel like i wanna comment on every photo she takes, but i never know what to say. i love seeing flowers, but not every flower photo makes me stunned. i remember she said to me "no flower, no food.""
December 10th, 2004
"Chrissie has a way of opening the window to the beautiful tiny worlds that a garden offers. She does this with flair, detail and an obvious love for her subject."
November 8th, 2004
"Some of the best macros on the internet. I wonder how she keeps such a steady grip."
November 8th, 2004
"I came across Chrissie's photos as soon as I joined fotolog. It wasn't hard - I think she's on everyone's "favourites' list", and those who have seen her pictures know why. It's not even easy to comment on her photos, each of them is a work of art, how can you comment on that? But I just have to say this: Chrissie's macros are stunning, and the way she takes pictures of flowers.. it's incredible, you just have to see the pictures to know what I mean. She's an amazing photographer and a lovely person. Yes, I look up to her!"
November 3rd, 2004
- Chrissie Jamieson
- October 2004
- Perth, Western Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken