Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 183,237 photos, 5,213 members
- Fisheye fun! 18,447 photos, 989 members
- Armenia 9,749 photos, 888 members
- Banksy 23,280 photos, 21,283 members
- Datacenter 1,349 photos, 366 members
- Sebago Lake 199 photos, 30 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,303 photos, 71 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,313 photos, 828 members
- Snowman 1,672 photos, 487 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,282 photos, 527 members
- Winter Wonderland 296,698 photos, 24,570 members
- White Winter 5,242 photos, 431 members
- steampunk 28,578 photos, 3,759 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 41,178 photos, 2,108 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,402 photos, 234 members
- Numberplates 5,873 photos, 269 members
- Porter Square 02140 220 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 201 photos, 104 members
- Apple stuff 1,059 photos, 62 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,491 photos, 308 members
- Business Trip 981 photos, 179 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,276 photos, 96 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: