Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 178,686 photos, 5,257 members
- Fisheye fun! 17,106 photos, 974 members
- Armenia 9,294 photos, 848 members
- Banksy 23,649 photos, 21,332 members
- Datacenter 1,299 photos, 365 members
- Sebago Lake 189 photos, 30 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,264 photos, 72 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,305 photos, 833 members
- Snowman 1,676 photos, 485 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,354 photos, 526 members
- Winter Wonderland 295,651 photos, 24,613 members
- White Winter 5,139 photos, 433 members
- steampunk 27,424 photos, 3,702 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 39,528 photos, 2,054 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 8,536 photos, 233 members
- Numberplates 5,666 photos, 267 members
- Porter Square 02140 220 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 201 photos, 106 members
- Apple stuff 1,034 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,356 photos, 309 members
- Business Trip 911 photos, 151 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,282 photos, 97 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: