Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 175,983 photos, 5,091 members
- Fisheye fun! 18,923 photos, 1,011 members
- Armenia 10,106 photos, 920 members
- Banksy 23,099 photos, 21,107 members
- Datacenter 1,442 photos, 365 members
- Sebago Lake 229 photos, 31 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,443 photos, 74 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,342 photos, 835 members
- Snowman 1,748 photos, 503 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,400 photos, 520 members
- Winter Wonderland 307,796 photos, 24,725 members
- White Winter 5,632 photos, 446 members
- steampunk 30,125 photos, 3,829 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 43,584 photos, 2,179 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 8,418 photos, 231 members
- Numberplates 6,120 photos, 265 members
- Porter Square 02140 222 photos, 80 members
- PI DAY! 199 photos, 103 members
- Apple stuff 1,042 photos, 59 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,345 photos, 304 members
- Business Trip 1,155 photos, 213 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,278 photos, 93 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: