Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 178,333 photos, 5,129 members
- Fisheye fun! 18,973 photos, 1,006 members
- Armenia 10,075 photos, 903 members
- Banksy 23,461 photos, 21,169 members
- Datacenter 1,415 photos, 369 members
- Sebago Lake 220 photos, 31 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,403 photos, 73 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,349 photos, 836 members
- Snowman 1,729 photos, 497 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,419 photos, 523 members
- Winter Wonderland 308,308 photos, 24,722 members
- White Winter 5,605 photos, 441 members
- steampunk 29,855 photos, 3,812 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 42,770 photos, 2,142 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 8,023 photos, 235 members
- Numberplates 6,044 photos, 267 members
- Porter Square 02140 222 photos, 80 members
- PI DAY! 204 photos, 105 members
- Apple stuff 1,034 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,393 photos, 304 members
- Business Trip 1,124 photos, 200 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,277 photos, 94 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: