Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 176,867 photos, 5,251 members
- Fisheye fun! 16,400 photos, 958 members
- Armenia 9,102 photos, 834 members
- Banksy 23,637 photos, 21,345 members
- Datacenter 1,274 photos, 364 members
- Sebago Lake 179 photos, 30 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,284 photos, 71 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,296 photos, 831 members
- Snowman 1,672 photos, 485 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,232 photos, 524 members
- Winter Wonderland 291,146 photos, 24,558 members
- White Winter 4,913 photos, 431 members
- steampunk 26,826 photos, 3,672 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 39,089 photos, 2,030 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 8,226 photos, 230 members
- Numberplates 5,534 photos, 266 members
- Porter Square 02140 221 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 180 photos, 97 members
- Apple stuff 1,034 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,358 photos, 309 members
- Business Trip 857 photos, 130 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,282 photos, 97 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: