Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 155,514 photos, 5,209 members
- Fisheye fun! 12,773 photos, 820 members
- Armenia 7,030 photos, 759 members
- Banksy 23,988 photos, 21,396 members
- Datacenter 1,148 photos, 335 members
- Sebago Lake 174 photos, 25 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,041 photos, 65 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,238 photos, 831 members
- Snowman 1,607 photos, 476 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 3,795 photos, 510 members
- Winter Wonderland 259,320 photos, 23,175 members
- White Winter 4,129 photos, 381 members
- steampunk 23,509 photos, 3,446 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 34,589 photos, 1,855 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 6,930 photos, 220 members
- Numberplates 5,318 photos, 255 members
- Porter Square 02140 219 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 170 photos, 100 members
- Apple stuff 1,000 photos, 57 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 3,986 photos, 293 members
- Business Trip 743 photos, 98 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,255 photos, 93 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: