Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 168,965 photos, 5,259 members
- Fisheye fun! 14,850 photos, 899 members
- Armenia 8,214 photos, 803 members
- Banksy 23,728 photos, 21,391 members
- Datacenter 1,243 photos, 337 members
- Sebago Lake 177 photos, 27 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,232 photos, 70 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,285 photos, 836 members
- Snowman 1,644 photos, 480 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,042 photos, 522 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,295 photos, 23,962 members
- White Winter 4,554 photos, 414 members
- steampunk 25,421 photos, 3,586 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 36,667 photos, 1,951 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,635 photos, 224 members
- Numberplates 5,570 photos, 261 members
- Porter Square 02140 221 photos, 82 members
- PI DAY! 179 photos, 97 members
- Apple stuff 1,030 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,190 photos, 302 members
- Business Trip 790 photos, 108 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,265 photos, 96 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: