Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 124,170 photos, 5,091 members
- Fisheye fun! 8,992 photos, 621 members
- Armenia 5,928 photos, 660 members
- Banksy 23,954 photos, 21,321 members
- Datacenter 1,072 photos, 306 members
- Sebago Lake 205 photos, 23 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 686 photos, 58 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,149 photos, 808 members
- Snowman 1,596 photos, 476 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 3,589 photos, 504 members
- Winter Wonderland 237,076 photos, 22,187 members
- White Winter 3,845 photos, 359 members
- steampunk 20,646 photos, 3,222 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 28,660 photos, 1,640 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 5,257 photos, 215 members
- Numberplates 4,664 photos, 249 members
- Porter Square 02140 211 photos, 79 members
- PI DAY! 147 photos, 91 members
- Apple stuff 1,000 photos, 55 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 3,656 photos, 276 members
- Business Trip 663 photos, 84 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,209 photos, 88 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: