Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 171,722 photos, 5,256 members
- Fisheye fun! 15,284 photos, 915 members
- Armenia 8,354 photos, 810 members
- Banksy 23,702 photos, 21,386 members
- Datacenter 1,250 photos, 336 members
- Sebago Lake 179 photos, 29 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,242 photos, 70 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,290 photos, 835 members
- Snowman 1,642 photos, 478 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,038 photos, 525 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,580 photos, 23,957 members
- White Winter 4,497 photos, 412 members
- steampunk 25,948 photos, 3,616 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 37,820 photos, 1,994 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,773 photos, 226 members
- Numberplates 5,672 photos, 262 members
- Porter Square 02140 221 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 179 photos, 97 members
- Apple stuff 1,031 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,215 photos, 303 members
- Business Trip 800 photos, 116 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,266 photos, 97 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: