Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 172,754 photos, 5,254 members
- Fisheye fun! 15,569 photos, 923 members
- Armenia 8,443 photos, 811 members
- Banksy 23,678 photos, 21,371 members
- Datacenter 1,254 photos, 336 members
- Sebago Lake 179 photos, 29 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,246 photos, 70 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,290 photos, 834 members
- Snowman 1,643 photos, 479 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,064 photos, 524 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,817 photos, 23,973 members
- White Winter 4,498 photos, 412 members
- steampunk 26,152 photos, 3,631 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 38,226 photos, 2,004 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,844 photos, 226 members
- Numberplates 5,332 photos, 263 members
- Porter Square 02140 221 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 179 photos, 97 members
- Apple stuff 1,036 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,232 photos, 302 members
- Business Trip 813 photos, 116 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,272 photos, 97 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: