Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 158,454 photos, 5,217 members
- Fisheye fun! 13,085 photos, 834 members
- Armenia 7,416 photos, 767 members
- Banksy 23,829 photos, 21,406 members
- Datacenter 1,160 photos, 335 members
- Sebago Lake 174 photos, 25 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,112 photos, 67 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,195 photos, 831 members
- Snowman 1,599 photos, 476 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 3,813 photos, 510 members
- Winter Wonderland 259,889 photos, 23,271 members
- White Winter 4,102 photos, 382 members
- steampunk 23,914 photos, 3,478 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 34,943 photos, 1,877 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,168 photos, 221 members
- Numberplates 5,381 photos, 258 members
- Porter Square 02140 220 photos, 81 members
- PI DAY! 170 photos, 98 members
- Apple stuff 1,000 photos, 59 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,035 photos, 294 members
- Business Trip 745 photos, 100 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,257 photos, 94 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: