Former scientist turned high performance computing IT nerd. Specializing in life science informatics in pharma, biotech and other demanding research environments. I do consulting & training and am trying really really hard not to become a talking head or suit who just does conference keynote and tradeshow talks. Spending a lot of time working on cloud computing and IaaS platforms like Amazon AWS.
I live in the Boston area when not traveling on biz but spend weekends in wonderful Western Maine. I seem to spend at least 50 or more nights a year staying in random Marriott properties around the world.
Most of my pictures are from work (infrastructure porn for IT nerds) or mundane things seen during long bouts of business travel. I love underwater photography, macro shots and wide angle fisheye lenses. I tend to take more pictures of nature and objects than people.
- Sun HPC Workshop September 2009 174 photos, 4 members
- Consumerist.com 170,314 photos, 5,259 members
- Fisheye fun! 15,022 photos, 905 members
- Armenia 8,240 photos, 807 members
- Banksy 23,720 photos, 21,392 members
- Datacenter 1,249 photos, 337 members
- Sebago Lake 179 photos, 29 members
- opensourcegridcluster-08 26 photos, 1 member
- The Maine Forest 1,235 photos, 70 members
- Snowmen and Women 2,289 photos, 836 members
- Snowman 1,643 photos, 479 members
- Photo of the Photographer: Camera must be in photographers photo 4,061 photos, 523 members
- Winter Wonderland 276,491 photos, 23,963 members
- White Winter 4,591 photos, 414 members
- steampunk 25,450 photos, 3,601 members
- Maine - The Way Life Should Be 37,181 photos, 1,978 members
- SGE-2007 135 photos, 3 members
- License to Drive 7,704 photos, 226 members
- Numberplates 5,632 photos, 262 members
- Porter Square 02140 221 photos, 82 members
- PI DAY! 179 photos, 97 members
- Apple stuff 1,030 photos, 61 members
- iPod Hacks 8 photos, 12 members
- Somerville, MA 4,195 photos, 303 members
- Business Trip 790 photos, 109 members
- Western Maine & Surrounding Areas 1,265 photos, 97 members
ChrisDag doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- May 2007
- I am: