Thanks all for looking at my pictures. If you want to borrow my pictures for some reason just ask. Otherwise do not steal any of my photos. All pictures are copyright by me, if you are interested in my pictures please contact me via email ©All Rights Reserved. A good video on asking for someones photos for free. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZTJk4ZTXc
I am your huckleberry...
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 24,368 photos, 1,095 members
- Halloween 19,861 photos, 1,774 members
- Everything Minnesota! (Please join!) 53,840 photos, 1,141 members
- Wisconsin 110,792 photos, 3,339 members
- Rural America 136,474 photos, 3,775 members
- redeyechicago 23,295 photos, 302 members
- Funeral Homes of America 1,340 photos, 66 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 102,797 photos, 1,922 members
- Chicago El 6,407 photos, 334 members
- Forgotten Chicago 14,602 photos, 514 members
- Water Towers 8,843 photos, 1,333 members
- WBEZ 135,404 photos, 2,444 members
- American Polonia History and Culture 2,036 photos, 82 members
Gwen Deanne says:
"Cragin Spring has the cure for boring photography. His photography is pleasantly diverse. He has a talent in finding the art form in each of his subjects, whether it’s a building, sign, landscape or portrait. Cragin’s Chicago photos embrace the city in action, while preserving historical signs and buildings that will be gone someday. Whether travelling around Chicago or the Desert Southwest, Cragin meets folks that are willing to pose for a portrait. He captures the soul of the person and always adds a complimentary story, turning the photo into the human form.
Cragin leaves friendly comments, making you feel like your photos are one of a kind, and making Flickr a fun place to be."
February 7th, 2013
"...love how he captures the little out of the way places, be it a mom and pop Bar & Grill, barber shop or party store. His mastery of the camera along with his ability to critique the landscape make for looking at his photos something I look forward to every morning. Not to mention, one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet !"
September 3rd, 2012
- April 2010
- Chicago IL. Wheeling IL. Spring Grove IL.
- Richmond Illinois, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single