Thanks all for looking at my pictures. If you want to borrow my pictures for some reason just ask. Otherwise do not steal any of my photos. ©All Rights Reserved.
I am your huckleberry...
- redeyechicago 22,755 photos, 302 members
- Funeral Homes of America 1,256 photos, 65 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 102,082 photos, 1,923 members
- Chicago El 6,266 photos, 329 members
- Forgotten Chicago 14,342 photos, 508 members
- Water Towers 8,743 photos, 1,326 members
- WBEZ 134,213 photos, 2,444 members
- American Polonia History and Culture 2,031 photos, 81 members
Gwen Deanne says:
"Cragin Spring has the cure for boring photography. His photography is pleasantly diverse. He has a talent in finding the art form in each of his subjects, whether it’s a building, sign, landscape or portrait. Cragin’s Chicago photos embrace the city in action, while preserving historical signs and buildings that will be gone someday. Whether travelling around Chicago or the Desert Southwest, Cragin meets folks that are willing to pose for a portrait. He captures the soul of the person and always adds a complimentary story, turning the photo into the human form.
Cragin leaves friendly comments, making you feel like your photos are one of a kind, and making Flickr a fun place to be."
February 7th, 2013
"...love how he captures the little out of the way places, be it a mom and pop Bar & Grill, barber shop or party store. His mastery of the camera along with his ability to critique the landscape make for looking at his photos something I look forward to every morning. Not to mention, one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet !"
September 3rd, 2012
- April 2010
- Chicago IL. Wheeling IL. Spring Grove IL.
- Richmond Illinois, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single