I'm neurotic, eat cereal three meals a day, love fishnets and Converse. I thrive on jazz and live for coffee and a good book. I fail socially. May or may not have multiple personalities.
*No photos may be used without my written consent.*
Photos of chishikilauren (3)
- Instagram USA 19,860 photos, 1,217 members
- 1000 Faves 208 photos, 172 members
- Philadelphia, PA 47,497 photos, 1,468 members
- Kentucky Is a State Of Mind 13,410 photos, 627 members
- Ishtexture 735 photos, 923 members
- Fog and Rain 249,808 photos, 50,788 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,208 photos, 1,134 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 349 photos, 393 members
- 900+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 100 photos, 229 members
- THE VOYAGE / Adventure Travel Photography by Daniel Malka 1,686 photos, 53 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,324 photos, 13,137 members
- The Temporary Gallery 87 photos, 3,734 members
- Inspirational Portraiture 4,557 photos, 528 members
- One To One 2,952 photos, 697 members
- That's CLASSY! (Post 1 / Award 3) 25,061 photos, 4,623 members
- Bonnaroo 2007 342 photos, 76 members
- One-a-day, Critically (See New Rules!) 123 photos, 81 members
- VULNERABLE / self-portraits that show us who you really are. 22,066 photos, 4,355 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-NEW Challenge "Movement" 50,105 photos, 8,136 members
- I did it my way 3,792 photos, 174 members
- Images and Words 1,545 photos, 141 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 361,201 photos, 18,939 members
- Top 20 Self Portraits- By Jury 3,677 photos, 1,247 members
- *interesting* interestingness 3,761 photos, 335 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,098 photos, 360 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,445 photos, 6,638 members
- elite treinta 333 photos, 321 members
- APF contest is Closed 0 photos, 1,372 members
- Interesting lighting 3,183 photos, 254 members
- 365 Days 992,033 photos, 21,571 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 157,477 photos, 8,472 members
- Body Language 152,797 photos, 10,556 members
- Only 1000 4,640 photos, 649 members
- My Favourite 68,378 photos, 3,804 members
- All Photographers are Egomaniacs. 953 photos, 286 members
- Explore Top 20 1,667 photos, 608 members
- Photomanipulation 87,018 photos, 7,237 members
- simple perspective 1,273 photos, 86 members
- Self Portrait Art 2,117 photos, 272 members
- Dark ART 214,941 photos, 17,624 members
- Photographic-retouching & composition 1,151 photos, 228 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,904 photos, 1,239 members
- :::Digital Fragments::: 5,707 photos, 357 members
- poe-scapes 3,894 photos, 423 members
- your latest favourite 4,438 photos, 375 members
- Beyond the Limits of Lens 3,189 photos, 190 members
- Digital Photographers 49,524 photos, 661 members
- B&WPIX (1/day) 112,472 photos, 4,616 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 104,140 photos, 4,211 members
- 50fiftySHOULDbe 658 photos, 96 members
"If the beauty of your Photos could blind a man… I will surly be sightless. I couldn't miss your Art for nothing in this world.
Si la belleza de tus fotos segara a los hombres… yo seria un siego. No me perdería la belleza de tu Arte por nada en la vida.
Dios te Bendiga."
July 20th, 2007
"A gallery full of talent, I see such great potential in your shots. Your concepts are always well thought out and original. Please keep it up!"
October 20th, 2006
""It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry, 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too." ~D. Adams
Lauren reveals this with every post whether it's blending sensualism with sorrow or presenting unconventional sophistication. Chishiki not only has 'an eye' but also a certain 'touch' - one that has gripped many of our attentions. A touch we're fond of, surprised by, and always longing for more..."
August 14th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Besides having great taste in music, a wicked wit and a wonderful eye with a camera, Lauren's comments are the best on flickr.
June 4th, 2006
"Insert cheesy overly enthusiastic laudation here.
I'd mean it though."
December 28th, 2005
gabriel paulus says:
"Lauren has got the most beautiful eyes you will ever see on a girl, hands down. She knows this and captures them well with her very impressive self portraits. Her photoshop abilities keep getting better and better and viewing her photos only leave you wanting more. Lauren, you are a goddess."
December 18th, 2005
photo guerilla says:
"The way your photographing
Your ironic style
The way you're commenting others photos
The way you're commenting your own ones
The way you're "presenting" yourself
Your wicked sense of humour
Did I already mentioned your subtle irony?
Your subtle irony...
...keeps freaking me out every day anew."
August 5th, 2005
"I will keep this short and sweet. In a word, or a few words, Lauren rocks. Her images make you feel like you are right there with her.
Lauren, you are a great inspiration to me as you can see through my few attempts to emulate your doings. Grazie Mila."
July 31st, 2005
"anybody this young who even knows Ted*MOTORCITY*MADMAN*Nugent**********
has gotta be a ROCKER!!********
& her fabulous pix Rock too!!********
on top o that she's friggin hilarious!!*
i haven't read anything that Bang On in Flickr in quite sometime!!*******
Cheers chishikilauren!! Billy Warhol ;))"
July 14th, 2005
"i knew her first as the princess of darkness, but i quickly learned she was much more than that: lauren is a comedian, a fashionista, a teacher, a friend, an illuminator, a woman with an eye for the beauty in all things, and much much more.
and of course, she listens to jazz and loves salinger, so she has to be a pretty kool person. in fact, that's pretty much icing on the cake."
July 1st, 2005
Olivia Leigh says:
"Chishikilauren is quite a star here on the flickr stage. Using her great eye, she captures wonderful moments in a world most of us will never know. Using her creativity, she brings the flickr folks amazing photographs filled with great colour, interesting perspectives, and killer compositions. Plus, she doesn't like John Tesh! Good taste in music AND talented? Come on, flickeratti, she's the real deal."
May 27th, 2005
"When she's not busy befriending tigers, riding elephants, dodging riot police, or combating the evils of NTT, Lauren takes some damn-good photographs. They may not be as polished as those of the more professional Flickr denizens, but I think her pictures are the better for it: less contrived, less staged, and certainly more honest. I have to admit that her attention to detail, her ability to perceive hidden worlds of beauty even among the mundane, has inspired me countless times. Thank you, Lauren."
March 25th, 2005
Bobby Alcott says:
"Smart, funny, clever and colorful. Lauren's use of dramatic lighting and shadows drags you kicking and screaming to the other side of the Earth. Her work also warms the heart, captures the imagination, and makes you think.
And at only 23? Oy, so much ahead of her."
February 28th, 2005
- September 2004
- Lexington, KY
- I am:
- professional drifter