I'm neurotic, eat cereal three meals a day, love fishnets and Converse. I thrive on jazz and live for coffee and a good book. I fail socially. May or may not have multiple personalities.
*No photos may be used without my written consent.*
Photos of chishikilauren (1)
- Instagram USA 21,196 photos, 1,247 members
- 1000 Faves 251 photos, 206 members
- Philadelphia, PA 49,418 photos, 1,495 members
- Kentucky Is a State Of Mind 13,893 photos, 640 members
- Ishtexture 728 photos, 918 members
- Fog and Rain (curated) 253,170 photos, 54,458 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,150 photos, 1,165 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 658 photos, 446 members
- 900+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 272 photos, 267 members
- THE VOYAGE / Adventure Travel Photography by Daniel Malka 1,686 photos, 52 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,205 photos, 13,087 members
- The Temporary Gallery 87 photos, 3,718 members
- Inspirational Portraiture 4,831 photos, 542 members
- One To One 2,928 photos, 700 members
- That's CLASSY! (Post 1 / Award 3) 25,180 photos, 4,607 members
- Bonnaroo 2007 342 photos, 76 members
- One-a-day, Critically (See New Rules!) 123 photos, 81 members
- VULNERABLE / self-portraits that show us who you really are. 22,447 photos, 4,384 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre Challenge A TRICK OF THE LIGHT 50,334 photos, 8,345 members
- I did it my way 3,830 photos, 173 members
- Images and Words 1,561 photos, 140 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 392,880 photos, 20,107 members
- Top 20 Self Portraits- By Jury 3,947 photos, 1,273 members
- *interesting* interestingness 3,882 photos, 337 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,026 photos, 368 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,319 photos, 6,609 members
- elite treinta 333 photos, 327 members
- APF contest is Closed 0 photos, 1,369 members
- Interesting lighting 3,153 photos, 252 members
- 365 Days 985,816 photos, 21,662 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 161,392 photos, 8,553 members
- Body Language 143,403 photos, 10,520 members
- Only 1000 7,348 photos, 656 members
- My Favourite 72,031 photos, 3,848 members
- All Photographers are Egomaniacs. 976 photos, 284 members
- Explore Top 20 1,667 photos, 605 members
- Photomanipulation 92,146 photos, 7,358 members
- simple perspective 1,284 photos, 88 members
- Self Portrait Art 2,141 photos, 272 members
- Dark ART 218,214 photos, 18,131 members
- Photographic-retouching & composition 1,160 photos, 230 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,507 photos, 1,329 members
- :::Digital Fragments::: 5,763 photos, 363 members
- poe-scapes 4,403 photos, 426 members
- your latest favourite 4,502 photos, 375 members
- Beyond the Limits of Lens 3,482 photos, 194 members
- Digital Photographers 52,682 photos, 670 members
- B&WPIX (1/day) 119,882 photos, 4,812 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 114,665 photos, 4,420 members
- 50fiftySHOULDbe 680 photos, 96 members
"If the beauty of your Photos could blind a man… I will surly be sightless. I couldn't miss your Art for nothing in this world.
Si la belleza de tus fotos segara a los hombres… yo seria un siego. No me perdería la belleza de tu Arte por nada en la vida.
Dios te Bendiga."
July 20th, 2007
"A gallery full of talent, I see such great potential in your shots. Your concepts are always well thought out and original. Please keep it up!"
October 20th, 2006
""It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry, 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too." ~D. Adams
Lauren reveals this with every post whether it's blending sensualism with sorrow or presenting unconventional sophistication. Chishiki not only has 'an eye' but also a certain 'touch' - one that has gripped many of our attentions. A touch we're fond of, surprised by, and always longing for more..."
August 14th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Besides having great taste in music, a wicked wit and a wonderful eye with a camera, Lauren's comments are the best on flickr.
June 4th, 2006
"Insert cheesy overly enthusiastic laudation here.
I'd mean it though."
December 28th, 2005
gabriel paulus says:
"Lauren has got the most beautiful eyes you will ever see on a girl, hands down. She knows this and captures them well with her very impressive self portraits. Her photoshop abilities keep getting better and better and viewing her photos only leave you wanting more. Lauren, you are a goddess."
December 18th, 2005
photo guerilla says:
"The way your photographing
Your ironic style
The way you're commenting others photos
The way you're commenting your own ones
The way you're "presenting" yourself
Your wicked sense of humour
Did I already mentioned your subtle irony?
Your subtle irony...
...keeps freaking me out every day anew."
August 5th, 2005
"I will keep this short and sweet. In a word, or a few words, Lauren rocks. Her images make you feel like you are right there with her.
Lauren, you are a great inspiration to me as you can see through my few attempts to emulate your doings. Grazie Mila."
July 31st, 2005
"anybody this young who even knows Ted*MOTORCITY*MADMAN*Nugent**********
has gotta be a ROCKER!!********
& her fabulous pix Rock too!!********
on top o that she's friggin hilarious!!*
i haven't read anything that Bang On in Flickr in quite sometime!!*******
Cheers chishikilauren!! Billy Warhol ;))"
July 14th, 2005
"i knew her first as the princess of darkness, but i quickly learned she was much more than that: lauren is a comedian, a fashionista, a teacher, a friend, an illuminator, a woman with an eye for the beauty in all things, and much much more.
and of course, she listens to jazz and loves salinger, so she has to be a pretty kool person. in fact, that's pretty much icing on the cake."
July 1st, 2005
Olivia Leigh says:
"Chishikilauren is quite a star here on the flickr stage. Using her great eye, she captures wonderful moments in a world most of us will never know. Using her creativity, she brings the flickr folks amazing photographs filled with great colour, interesting perspectives, and killer compositions. Plus, she doesn't like John Tesh! Good taste in music AND talented? Come on, flickeratti, she's the real deal."
May 27th, 2005
"When she's not busy befriending tigers, riding elephants, dodging riot police, or combating the evils of NTT, Lauren takes some damn-good photographs. They may not be as polished as those of the more professional Flickr denizens, but I think her pictures are the better for it: less contrived, less staged, and certainly more honest. I have to admit that her attention to detail, her ability to perceive hidden worlds of beauty even among the mundane, has inspired me countless times. Thank you, Lauren."
March 25th, 2005
Bobby Alcott says:
"Smart, funny, clever and colorful. Lauren's use of dramatic lighting and shadows drags you kicking and screaming to the other side of the Earth. Her work also warms the heart, captures the imagination, and makes you think.
And at only 23? Oy, so much ahead of her."
February 28th, 2005
- September 2004
- Lexington, KY
- I am:
- professional drifter