I'm neurotic, eat cereal three meals a day, love fishnets and Converse. I thrive on jazz and live for coffee and a good book. I fail socially. May or may not have multiple personalities.
*No photos may be used without my written consent.*
Photos of chishikilauren (3)
- Instagram USA 19,727 photos, 1,216 members
- 1000 Faves 174 photos, 165 members
- Philadelphia, PA 47,019 photos, 1,465 members
- Kentucky Is a State Of Mind 13,342 photos, 627 members
- Ishtexture 735 photos, 922 members
- Fog and Rain 248,613 photos, 50,295 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,210 photos, 1,128 members
- 600+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 332 photos, 385 members
- 900+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 90 photos, 225 members
- THE VOYAGE / Adventure Travel Photography by Daniel Malka 1,687 photos, 53 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,889 photos, 13,146 members
- The Temporary Gallery 87 photos, 3,737 members
- Inspirational Portraiture 4,538 photos, 525 members
- One To One 2,951 photos, 697 members
- That's CLASSY! (Post 1 / Award 3) 25,005 photos, 4,625 members
- Bonnaroo 2007 342 photos, 76 members
- One-a-day, Critically (See New Rules!) 123 photos, 81 members
- VULNERABLE / self-portraits that show us who you really are. 21,988 photos, 4,356 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-NEW Challenge "Movement" 50,025 photos, 8,107 members
- I did it my way 3,789 photos, 174 members
- Images and Words 1,543 photos, 141 members
- PORTRAITS you can fall in love with... 356,310 photos, 18,753 members
- Top 20 Self Portraits- By Jury 3,625 photos, 1,240 members
- *interesting* interestingness 3,654 photos, 335 members
- 3000 V + 120 F [before joining tag 3000v120f !!!!!!!!] 2,110 photos, 361 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,477 photos, 6,641 members
- elite treinta 333 photos, 321 members
- APF contest is Closed 0 photos, 1,372 members
- Interesting lighting 3,189 photos, 254 members
- 365 Days 992,389 photos, 21,571 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 156,490 photos, 8,438 members
- Body Language 151,950 photos, 10,528 members
- Only 1000 4,253 photos, 644 members
- My Favourite 67,887 photos, 3,795 members
- All Photographers are Egomaniacs. 949 photos, 285 members
- Explore Top 20 1,682 photos, 608 members
- Photomanipulation 86,756 photos, 7,225 members
- simple perspective 1,273 photos, 86 members
- Self Portrait Art 2,111 photos, 272 members
- Dark ART 214,962 photos, 17,572 members
- Photographic-retouching & composition 1,149 photos, 227 members
- *GreatPixGallery 100 Faves+ 5,944 photos, 1,225 members
- :::Digital Fragments::: 5,688 photos, 357 members
- poe-scapes 3,902 photos, 423 members
- your latest favourite 4,431 photos, 375 members
- Beyond the Limits of Lens 3,150 photos, 191 members
- Digital Photographers 49,126 photos, 658 members
- B&WPIX (1/day) 111,558 photos, 4,415 members
- Digital Classic Black and White 102,896 photos, 4,179 members
- 50fiftySHOULDbe 658 photos, 96 members
"If the beauty of your Photos could blind a man… I will surly be sightless. I couldn't miss your Art for nothing in this world.
Si la belleza de tus fotos segara a los hombres… yo seria un siego. No me perdería la belleza de tu Arte por nada en la vida.
Dios te Bendiga."
July 20th, 2007
"A gallery full of talent, I see such great potential in your shots. Your concepts are always well thought out and original. Please keep it up!"
October 20th, 2006
""It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry, 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too." ~D. Adams
Lauren reveals this with every post whether it's blending sensualism with sorrow or presenting unconventional sophistication. Chishiki not only has 'an eye' but also a certain 'touch' - one that has gripped many of our attentions. A touch we're fond of, surprised by, and always longing for more..."
August 14th, 2006
O Caritas says:
"Besides having great taste in music, a wicked wit and a wonderful eye with a camera, Lauren's comments are the best on flickr.
June 4th, 2006
"Insert cheesy overly enthusiastic laudation here.
I'd mean it though."
December 28th, 2005
gabriel paulus says:
"Lauren has got the most beautiful eyes you will ever see on a girl, hands down. She knows this and captures them well with her very impressive self portraits. Her photoshop abilities keep getting better and better and viewing her photos only leave you wanting more. Lauren, you are a goddess."
December 18th, 2005
photo guerilla says:
"The way your photographing
Your ironic style
The way you're commenting others photos
The way you're commenting your own ones
The way you're "presenting" yourself
Your wicked sense of humour
Did I already mentioned your subtle irony?
Your subtle irony...
...keeps freaking me out every day anew."
August 5th, 2005
"I will keep this short and sweet. In a word, or a few words, Lauren rocks. Her images make you feel like you are right there with her.
Lauren, you are a great inspiration to me as you can see through my few attempts to emulate your doings. Grazie Mila."
July 31st, 2005
"anybody this young who even knows Ted*MOTORCITY*MADMAN*Nugent**********
has gotta be a ROCKER!!********
& her fabulous pix Rock too!!********
on top o that she's friggin hilarious!!*
i haven't read anything that Bang On in Flickr in quite sometime!!*******
Cheers chishikilauren!! Billy Warhol ;))"
July 14th, 2005
"i knew her first as the princess of darkness, but i quickly learned she was much more than that: lauren is a comedian, a fashionista, a teacher, a friend, an illuminator, a woman with an eye for the beauty in all things, and much much more.
and of course, she listens to jazz and loves salinger, so she has to be a pretty kool person. in fact, that's pretty much icing on the cake."
July 1st, 2005
Olivia Leigh says:
"Chishikilauren is quite a star here on the flickr stage. Using her great eye, she captures wonderful moments in a world most of us will never know. Using her creativity, she brings the flickr folks amazing photographs filled with great colour, interesting perspectives, and killer compositions. Plus, she doesn't like John Tesh! Good taste in music AND talented? Come on, flickeratti, she's the real deal."
May 27th, 2005
"When she's not busy befriending tigers, riding elephants, dodging riot police, or combating the evils of NTT, Lauren takes some damn-good photographs. They may not be as polished as those of the more professional Flickr denizens, but I think her pictures are the better for it: less contrived, less staged, and certainly more honest. I have to admit that her attention to detail, her ability to perceive hidden worlds of beauty even among the mundane, has inspired me countless times. Thank you, Lauren."
March 25th, 2005
Bobby Alcott says:
"Smart, funny, clever and colorful. Lauren's use of dramatic lighting and shadows drags you kicking and screaming to the other side of the Earth. Her work also warms the heart, captures the imagination, and makes you think.
And at only 23? Oy, so much ahead of her."
February 28th, 2005
- September 2004
- Lexington, KY
- I am:
- professional drifter