Chip Poutine is the author of Virtual Suburbia (www.virtualsuburbia.com), reviewing the architecture of the online world Second Life and the founder of the Prion Design Group (www.priondesign.com), a virtual design atelier. Currently he is putting the finishing touches on a virtual vineyard for Capozzi, a California family winery based in the Russian River Valley. The project is documented at www.simvineyard.com
Chip's RL avatar has been a member of the architectural design industry and academia for over seven years.
"If anything is possible, nothing is interesting" - H.G. Wells
To complete the archive of Second Life photos dating back to July 2005 feel free to visit www.sluniverse.com/pics/Default.aspx?Name=Chip+Poutine
- Stella Errans / Nephie Eerie Fanclub 72 photos, 150 members
- Second Life - Activities 4,424 photos, 419 members
- SecondLife Oddities 806 photos, 388 members
- Second Life - Architecture 10,993 photos, 1,743 members
- Second Life (Safe pictures only) 589,684 photos, 23,742 members
- Capozzi WInery 22 photos, 2 members
Chip Poutine doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Chip Poutine
- August 2005
- Virtual Suburbia