O.K. I've been on flickr for awhile now and it has taken over my life. I have meet wonderful people and I'm also learning that photography is a world of pleasure.
I am retired. I believe that life should be lived to the fullest each day. I also believe the NICE matters as we travel this road called life.
My love of photography continues to grow, with travel photography being my favorite. I love the slow pace of sunrises and sunsets on vacations. My favorite photographer is Galen Rowell. His sense of adventure inspires me.
Flickr has taught me to take photo's of everything as often as possible.
Between family, photography, my puppy and friends, I'm a pretty happy camper.
Please pick up your copy here for display on your profile.
Do not FAVE without a comment or I will block you.
All photo's are my own copy write. Do not use without permission.
Photos of cheryl c. (5)
- Flickr Social 445,892 photos, 10,149 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,874,940 photos, 549,731 members
- Bokehlicious Rule: Add "Bokehlicious" TAG 13,208 photos, 692 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 72,370 photos, 3,865 members
- UclickVframe 20,611 photos, 2,672 members
- Mastin Labs 1,404 photos, 207 members
- -Namaste- 28 photos, 5 members
- The Visual Workbench 153 photos, 22 members
- La Camargue 9,246 photos, 802 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 100,878 photos, 5,939 members
- summer and spring seasons 21,121 photos, 494 members
- The August Break 2014 3,269 photos, 370 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 126,685 photos, 4,798 members
- Be Still - 52 4,245 photos, 313 members
- Start to Finish Class Flickr Group 531 photos, 140 members
- Nature's Platinum Carousel (Admin Invite Only) Post 1 Award 2 47,613 photos, 1,507 members
- in explore 1,047,764 photos, 85,293 members
- The "Everyday" 5,814 photos, 243 members
- Focusing on Life 17,077 photos, 356 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 52,424 photos, 2,034 members
- s2f 192 photos, 39 members
- The Little Things ~ 144,876 photos, 3,141 members
- lovely and amazing vintage inspired 35,333 photos, 3,395 members
- The lilac Symphony, post 1 - award 2 16,682 photos, 2,992 members
- ◆ CHALLENGE CLUB ◆ (we have 3 levels of competitions.) 71,293 photos, 2,196 members
- beyondbeyond 1,759 photos, 180 members
- Poetography: THE GROUP HAS BEEN CLOSED !!! 3,264 photos, 124 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 460,283 photos, 50,947 members
- Autumn / Fall Colors and Themes 144,903 photos, 9,868 members
- BTS eCourse Flickr Group 79 photos, 49 members
- Written Pages 6,649 photos, 201 members
- Cape Ann Photography 79 photos, 31 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Post 1, Award 5. 1,194,791 photos, 40,160 members
- Jerry Monkman's Photo Review 810 photos, 153 members
- CSSS: Lenticular Clouds (Invite or Approval Only) 1,425 photos, 292 members
- Wonderful photos for the world Pls post 1-comment 3 CLOSE 252,779 photos, 11,467 members
- BEST OF NATURE'S PRIME (post 1/award 3) (CLOSED) 35,275 photos, 5,375 members
- Ring of Excellence (Post 1/Award 5) - CLOSED 99,479 photos, 5,043 members
- flickr (unofficial) 6,587,910 photos, 119,690 members
- NATURE'S PRIME in BLACK & WHITE (P1/A4) (CLOSED) 24,283 photos, 2,281 members
- VENTANA A LAS FOTOS NIVEL 1 - WINDOW TO THE PHOTOS - PON 1, COMM 70,776 photos, 2,582 members
- Members Choice 25,254 photos, 874 members
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 314,865 photos, 29,148 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 110,237 photos, 4,354 members
- Lovers of Landscapes / Post 1, Award 2 68,190 photos, 1,454 members
- The Test Kitchen 2,047 photos, 337 members
- Fence Whores 2,194 photos, 124 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 485,378 photos, 63,612 members
- NATURE'S PRIME (P1/A4) 522,681 photos, 21,545 members
- Super Eco (please tag: SuperEco) 3,756 photos, 487 members
"I've always wanted a sister now i have one - a heart sister. Cheryl is a warm, beautiful and strong lady. Her photography reflects her devotion & deep love for her family and I'm lucky enough to be included amongst them. It's no wonder she has a card shop - who else could touch the hearts better then her across the many miles....(move out of the way Hallmark) afterall, she did penetrate the walls I've built around mine. Most importantly she knows "how" to be friend. Cheryl has mastered the art of listening - lifts my spirits up when i need her the most by making me laugh with a joke...or a smile, knows when to give me space and she's not afraid to give me a kick in the ass when i deserve it. I often ask myself why am i even on flickr, the answer is always the same, it's people like her that make the flickr world a better place. We need more like her.
*May all your dreams and future endeavors come true*"
January 26th, 2010
"I like you feel like I should have written you a Testimonial a long time ago. Every since you We have been "contacts" I have been so Inspired.
I have to say Thank You for the encouraging compliments that you always leave on my photos. We are so much alike when it comes to cherishing a friendship. The things that you say are always right from the heart and I know that 100%. I try to give my best in all that I do and you are one person who I know does the same. You may have picked up photography as a hobby, buy WOW are you great at it :-)
I admire your work and really enjoy giving you my views. I came to flickr a few years back and I haven't met a better contact or friend yet!
DONT EVER CHANGE MY DEAR BECAUSE YOUR "PERFECT" ~
I encourage anybody who wants to see Marvelous Photos and has something REAL to say and not a two word comment, to stop by this photostream and meet a Lady who is sincere and shows so much love to her friends. to do yourself a favor...Meet Cheryl C* :-)
ALL MY BEST ALWAYS & GOD BLESS
May 31st, 2009
"This testimonial is long overdue and I should have done this some months ago Cheryl :) You have a creative eye or something special which made your photos so special and attractive and your friendship, kind words and inspiration is greatly appreciated, I am so happy that we met and became the friends we are :) Keep up the good work Cheryl."
March 24th, 2009
Painted Light says:
"Cheryl is someone who exudes positive energy. She has a boundless curiosity about the world and people. An enlightened soul who manages to capture and convey life's positive flow and energy through her wonderful photographs--that's Cheryl. I am fortunate to have connected with Cheryl on Flickr. I hope to see more of your unique photographs and style, my friend!!!"
February 5th, 2009
"Cheryl is not only a wonderful photographer but she is such a great lady and the sweetest friend that I am so glad I got the pleasure to meet in person...you have been such an inspiration and so supported to me..I really appreciated that girlfriend and look forward to knowing you for a long time...it is so nice to have good friends like you..flickr is such a great place to share your work but more importantly I got to find a wonderful friend like you...thank you for being there for me...hugs!!"
August 28th, 2008
- September 2006
- North Shore of Boston, United States
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Retired but still a MOM