- Butoh 824 photos, 196 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 32 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,772 photos, 622 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 151 photos, 71 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,843 photos, 771 members
- octopus on yo head 1,255 photos, 634 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,584 photos, 19,121 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,252 photos, 631 members
- table me! 89 photos, 128 members
- yin yang 1,954 photos, 527 members
- Eggs 1,546 photos, 439 members
- World of Eggs 6,940 photos, 2,119 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,223 photos, 124 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 38,203 photos, 4,339 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 134,221 photos, 17,945 members
- One Leaf 8,589 photos, 3,391 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 14,750 photos, 3,776 members
- fall foliage 31,965 photos, 2,306 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,736 photos, 13,050 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 643 photos, 1,095 members
- möbius 2,075 photos, 503 members
- fine flickr photographers 5,229 photos, 540 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 111 photos, 103 members
- rainy day 2,845 photos, 724 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 587 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,159 photos, 550 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 385 members
- Minimalistisch 11,329 photos, 1,248 members
- The ART of Security 1,971 photos, 438 members
- Hard Men 21,592 photos, 1,459 members
- Facial Expression 26,795 photos, 2,402 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 22,349 photos, 998 members
- Psychological 18,033 photos, 1,190 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 509 photos, 235 members
- meandme 776 photos, 328 members
- Girls with knives 457 photos, 522 members
- Weekly VIP 398 photos, 223 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,037 photos, 503 members
- quiet life 17,763 photos, 816 members
- Pilgrimages 3,074 photos, 245 members
- four seasons 15,912 photos, 556 members
- Drama Queens 2,569 photos, 288 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,599 photos, 1,285 members
- transparency 4,113 photos, 522 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,980 photos, 446 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,013 photos, 11,853 members
- Incarnations of Kali 394 photos, 216 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor