- Butoh 843 photos, 198 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 32 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,713 photos, 624 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 151 photos, 71 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,843 photos, 771 members
- octopus on yo head 1,250 photos, 634 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,580 photos, 19,257 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,292 photos, 632 members
- table me! 89 photos, 128 members
- yin yang 1,954 photos, 527 members
- Eggs 1,581 photos, 443 members
- World of Eggs 6,952 photos, 2,125 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,239 photos, 126 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 38,689 photos, 4,363 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 134,531 photos, 17,979 members
- One Leaf 8,597 photos, 3,399 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 14,816 photos, 3,785 members
- fall foliage 32,017 photos, 2,309 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,751 photos, 13,046 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 643 photos, 1,095 members
- möbius 2,080 photos, 504 members
- fine flickr photographers 5,357 photos, 540 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 111 photos, 103 members
- rainy day 2,857 photos, 729 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 587 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,083 photos, 549 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 385 members
- Minimalistisch 11,317 photos, 1,249 members
- The ART of Security 1,981 photos, 441 members
- Hard Men 21,721 photos, 1,465 members
- Facial Expression 26,778 photos, 2,404 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 22,463 photos, 998 members
- Psychological 18,169 photos, 1,192 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 509 photos, 237 members
- meandme 776 photos, 328 members
- Girls with knives 466 photos, 522 members
- Weekly VIP 398 photos, 223 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,037 photos, 503 members
- quiet life 17,859 photos, 815 members
- Pilgrimages 3,085 photos, 246 members
- four seasons 16,233 photos, 555 members
- Drama Queens 2,573 photos, 289 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,605 photos, 1,287 members
- transparency 4,114 photos, 522 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,993 photos, 447 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,016 photos, 11,854 members
- Incarnations of Kali 393 photos, 216 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor