- Butoh 756 photos, 187 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 29 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,041 photos, 581 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 150 photos, 72 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,873 photos, 771 members
- octopus on yo head 1,220 photos, 638 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,576 photos, 15,516 members
- Unnatural History Museum 4,867 photos, 618 members
- table me! 87 photos, 128 members
- yin yang 1,919 photos, 531 members
- Eggs 1,269 photos, 416 members
- World of Eggs 6,709 photos, 2,085 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 927 photos, 120 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 29,350 photos, 3,737 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 123,648 photos, 17,022 members
- One Leaf 8,296 photos, 3,280 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 13,505 photos, 3,610 members
- fall foliage 27,848 photos, 2,091 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,865 photos, 13,156 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 655 photos, 1,114 members
- möbius 1,888 photos, 496 members
- fine flickr photographers 4,184 photos, 548 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 112 photos, 104 members
- rainy day 2,426 photos, 663 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 598 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,131 photos, 548 members
- Break the Silence 99 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 389 members
- Minimalistisch 11,540 photos, 1,233 members
- The ART of Security 1,872 photos, 417 members
- Hard Men 18,904 photos, 1,319 members
- Facial Expression 27,614 photos, 2,404 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 20,763 photos, 988 members
- Psychological 16,323 photos, 1,155 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 535 photos, 212 members
- meandme 795 photos, 331 members
- Girls with knives 409 photos, 512 members
- Weekly VIP 300 photos, 219 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,057 photos, 508 members
- quiet life 16,239 photos, 800 members
- Pilgrimages 2,784 photos, 235 members
- four seasons 12,318 photos, 528 members
- Drama Queens 2,634 photos, 287 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,430 photos, 1,189 members
- transparency 3,739 photos, 512 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,699 photos, 429 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,010 photos, 11,871 members
- Incarnations of Kali 376 photos, 213 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor