- Butoh 781 photos, 190 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 33 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,359 photos, 600 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 150 photos, 72 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,879 photos, 770 members
- octopus on yo head 1,235 photos, 636 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,620 photos, 16,757 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,245 photos, 623 members
- table me! 89 photos, 129 members
- yin yang 1,917 photos, 527 members
- Eggs 1,313 photos, 420 members
- World of Eggs 6,807 photos, 2,097 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 998 photos, 119 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 31,500 photos, 3,844 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 126,549 photos, 17,204 members
- One Leaf 8,309 photos, 3,293 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 13,717 photos, 3,632 members
- fall foliage 28,178 photos, 2,114 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,318 photos, 13,104 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 650 photos, 1,109 members
- möbius 1,929 photos, 500 members
- fine flickr photographers 4,482 photos, 545 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 112 photos, 104 members
- rainy day 2,555 photos, 687 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 595 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,178 photos, 548 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 388 members
- Minimalistisch 11,482 photos, 1,232 members
- The ART of Security 1,875 photos, 419 members
- Hard Men 20,072 photos, 1,356 members
- Facial Expression 27,372 photos, 2,411 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 21,506 photos, 990 members
- Psychological 16,829 photos, 1,158 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 502 photos, 219 members
- meandme 775 photos, 331 members
- Girls with knives 463 photos, 517 members
- Weekly VIP 300 photos, 220 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,056 photos, 507 members
- quiet life 16,580 photos, 800 members
- Pilgrimages 2,847 photos, 237 members
- four seasons 12,987 photos, 527 members
- Drama Queens 2,578 photos, 287 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,480 photos, 1,212 members
- transparency 3,894 photos, 513 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,798 photos, 434 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,014 photos, 11,860 members
- Incarnations of Kali 381 photos, 214 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor