- Butoh 780 photos, 189 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 32 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,300 photos, 596 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 150 photos, 72 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,861 photos, 771 members
- octopus on yo head 1,235 photos, 637 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,624 photos, 16,470 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,228 photos, 622 members
- table me! 89 photos, 129 members
- yin yang 1,923 photos, 528 members
- Eggs 1,311 photos, 418 members
- World of Eggs 6,788 photos, 2,098 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 985 photos, 119 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 31,105 photos, 3,830 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 126,187 photos, 17,172 members
- One Leaf 8,297 photos, 3,293 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 13,682 photos, 3,630 members
- fall foliage 28,182 photos, 2,108 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,300 photos, 13,110 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 650 photos, 1,110 members
- möbius 1,918 photos, 499 members
- fine flickr photographers 4,420 photos, 545 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 112 photos, 104 members
- rainy day 2,529 photos, 683 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 595 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,160 photos, 549 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 388 members
- Minimalistisch 11,495 photos, 1,238 members
- The ART of Security 1,873 photos, 419 members
- Hard Men 19,866 photos, 1,353 members
- Facial Expression 27,440 photos, 2,414 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 21,307 photos, 991 members
- Psychological 16,751 photos, 1,158 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 502 photos, 217 members
- meandme 776 photos, 331 members
- Girls with knives 468 photos, 516 members
- Weekly VIP 298 photos, 220 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,055 photos, 507 members
- quiet life 16,531 photos, 801 members
- Pilgrimages 2,838 photos, 237 members
- four seasons 12,867 photos, 529 members
- Drama Queens 2,572 photos, 287 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,472 photos, 1,205 members
- transparency 3,866 photos, 512 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,761 photos, 431 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,009 photos, 11,862 members
- Incarnations of Kali 381 photos, 214 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor