- Butoh 860 photos, 200 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,433 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 32 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,771 photos, 632 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 149 photos, 71 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,796 photos, 770 members
- octopus on yo head 1,247 photos, 634 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,576 photos, 19,262 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,313 photos, 632 members
- table me! 88 photos, 129 members
- yin yang 1,954 photos, 528 members
- Eggs 1,600 photos, 447 members
- World of Eggs 6,966 photos, 2,131 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,259 photos, 126 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 40,018 photos, 4,454 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 135,793 photos, 18,091 members
- One Leaf 8,673 photos, 3,419 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 15,080 photos, 3,813 members
- fall foliage 33,255 photos, 2,377 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,693 photos, 13,033 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 643 photos, 1,095 members
- möbius 2,093 photos, 504 members
- fine flickr photographers 5,589 photos, 540 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 111 photos, 103 members
- rainy day 2,917 photos, 735 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 587 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,150 photos, 547 members
- Break the Silence 94 photos, 32 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 385 members
- Minimalistisch 11,314 photos, 1,251 members
- The ART of Security 1,989 photos, 444 members
- Hard Men 21,924 photos, 1,481 members
- Facial Expression 26,703 photos, 2,401 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 22,698 photos, 995 members
- Psychological 18,410 photos, 1,196 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 526 photos, 244 members
- meandme 774 photos, 327 members
- Girls with knives 468 photos, 526 members
- Weekly VIP 398 photos, 224 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,035 photos, 503 members
- quiet life 18,041 photos, 821 members
- Pilgrimages 3,353 photos, 250 members
- four seasons 16,817 photos, 563 members
- Drama Queens 2,578 photos, 290 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,622 photos, 1,292 members
- transparency 4,168 photos, 539 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 5,008 photos, 450 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,018 photos, 11,853 members
- Incarnations of Kali 396 photos, 218 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Educator
- Chehalis Hegner Photography