- Butoh 852 photos, 199 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 32 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,753 photos, 626 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 151 photos, 71 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,843 photos, 770 members
- octopus on yo head 1,250 photos, 634 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,580 photos, 19,285 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,305 photos, 632 members
- table me! 89 photos, 128 members
- yin yang 1,954 photos, 527 members
- Eggs 1,581 photos, 443 members
- World of Eggs 6,957 photos, 2,126 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,247 photos, 126 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 39,132 photos, 4,393 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 134,934 photos, 18,016 members
- One Leaf 8,604 photos, 3,403 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 14,889 photos, 3,794 members
- fall foliage 32,130 photos, 2,321 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 65,726 photos, 13,041 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 643 photos, 1,095 members
- möbius 2,087 photos, 504 members
- fine flickr photographers 5,465 photos, 540 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 111 photos, 103 members
- rainy day 2,878 photos, 731 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 587 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,099 photos, 548 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 385 members
- Minimalistisch 11,316 photos, 1,250 members
- The ART of Security 1,985 photos, 443 members
- Hard Men 21,812 photos, 1,466 members
- Facial Expression 26,711 photos, 2,403 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 22,558 photos, 996 members
- Psychological 18,264 photos, 1,194 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 509 photos, 240 members
- meandme 776 photos, 328 members
- Girls with knives 468 photos, 523 members
- Weekly VIP 398 photos, 223 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,037 photos, 503 members
- quiet life 17,955 photos, 815 members
- Pilgrimages 3,099 photos, 247 members
- four seasons 16,473 photos, 555 members
- Drama Queens 2,576 photos, 289 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,614 photos, 1,288 members
- transparency 4,135 photos, 523 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 5,007 photos, 448 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,018 photos, 11,857 members
- Incarnations of Kali 397 photos, 217 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor