- Butoh 813 photos, 190 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 34 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,429 photos, 609 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 150 photos, 71 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,879 photos, 772 members
- octopus on yo head 1,243 photos, 637 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,579 photos, 17,698 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,065 photos, 627 members
- table me! 89 photos, 129 members
- yin yang 1,931 photos, 528 members
- Eggs 1,393 photos, 427 members
- World of Eggs 6,844 photos, 2,097 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,078 photos, 122 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 34,933 photos, 4,099 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 131,764 photos, 17,596 members
- One Leaf 8,530 photos, 3,349 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 14,194 photos, 3,714 members
- fall foliage 30,933 photos, 2,267 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,275 photos, 13,083 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 649 photos, 1,105 members
- möbius 1,987 photos, 502 members
- fine flickr photographers 4,747 photos, 544 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 112 photos, 104 members
- rainy day 2,641 photos, 697 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 593 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,139 photos, 549 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 388 members
- Minimalistisch 11,362 photos, 1,232 members
- The ART of Security 1,888 photos, 425 members
- Hard Men 20,542 photos, 1,411 members
- Facial Expression 27,087 photos, 2,410 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 21,398 photos, 995 members
- Psychological 16,977 photos, 1,174 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 493 photos, 225 members
- meandme 777 photos, 331 members
- Girls with knives 457 photos, 518 members
- Weekly VIP 319 photos, 221 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,053 photos, 507 members
- quiet life 17,013 photos, 807 members
- Pilgrimages 2,893 photos, 240 members
- four seasons 13,714 photos, 542 members
- Drama Queens 2,575 photos, 288 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,529 photos, 1,238 members
- transparency 4,006 photos, 517 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,832 photos, 437 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,008 photos, 11,857 members
- Incarnations of Kali 400 photos, 215 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor