- Butoh 803 photos, 190 members
- Emma International Collaboration 2,524 photos, 44 members
- Tornadoes uk 21 photos, 34 members
- Tornado Alley USA 3,396 photos, 605 members
- Shadowplay 1: BORDERLANDS 150 photos, 72 members
- A Man and a Woman 1,879 photos, 771 members
- octopus on yo head 1,238 photos, 637 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,591 photos, 17,306 members
- Unnatural History Museum 5,032 photos, 624 members
- table me! 89 photos, 129 members
- yin yang 1,928 photos, 527 members
- Eggs 1,323 photos, 427 members
- World of Eggs 6,842 photos, 2,097 members
- CONSEQUENCES: JAILS, INSTITUTIONS, AND DEATH 1,028 photos, 120 members
- Beautiful Leaves! 32,400 photos, 3,901 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 128,063 photos, 17,314 members
- One Leaf 8,362 photos, 3,314 members
- Single Leaf Extravaganza 13,832 photos, 3,659 members
- fall foliage 28,374 photos, 2,143 members
- Passionately Pink for the Cure 66,248 photos, 13,090 members
- My 2007 Daily Photo Diary 649 photos, 1,107 members
- möbius 1,973 photos, 501 members
- fine flickr photographers 4,608 photos, 544 members
- NOOD : 9 objects of desire 112 photos, 104 members
- rainy day 2,589 photos, 690 members
- PROTEST THE NEW COMMUNITY GUIDELINES 0 photos, 594 members
- Roid 'N Roll! 10,107 photos, 548 members
- Break the Silence 96 photos, 33 members
- pipì (pee pee) 30 photos, 388 members
- Minimalistisch 11,375 photos, 1,230 members
- The ART of Security 1,878 photos, 421 members
- Hard Men 20,163 photos, 1,385 members
- Facial Expression 27,326 photos, 2,408 members
- Analogue of Weirdology 21,131 photos, 992 members
- Psychological 16,809 photos, 1,166 members
- Sexy Swedish Babe 493 photos, 223 members
- meandme 777 photos, 331 members
- Girls with knives 460 photos, 520 members
- Weekly VIP 308 photos, 220 members
- gossamer glimpse 2,055 photos, 507 members
- quiet life 16,814 photos, 804 members
- Pilgrimages 2,887 photos, 239 members
- four seasons 13,218 photos, 530 members
- Drama Queens 2,590 photos, 286 members
- Candles Lighting /Luz de Velas 2,501 photos, 1,223 members
- transparency 3,970 photos, 517 members
- A Comedy of Horrors 4,792 photos, 436 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,010 photos, 11,857 members
- Incarnations of Kali 383 photos, 214 members
- What Is It Not? 1 photo, 3 members
"Chehalis is one of the most excellent photographer I ever met: her art is absolutely original and her pictures are amazing uniques."
April 11th, 2006
sitting rock says:
" My good friend Che is on a path of limitless discovery. She is fearless in her use of photography to explore the depths of her conscious and unconscious mind. She has embraced photography as a primary vehicle in that seach for self-understanding.
Che's photographs are borne of her, yet have a life of their own. They clearly evoke strong response. Her magnetic pull to this medium has been meteoric in time and impact. The creative thrust of her images contains a distinct and articulate balance of intuitive trust and intellectual pursuit. They reflect back while moving forward, giving honor to our time in the present tense.
Most importantly Che's photographs are healing in their honesty, both for Che---and for those who view her work with equal openness and care. Visit Che's site often. You will always be challenged and moved."
April 8th, 2006
Saint Plan says:
"Chephoto's work is diverse but unified in purpose, beautiful but challenging, immediate but often otherworldly. In one important thread of her work she is appropriating some of the most prevalent images of women -- images that are both comfortable to the status quo and ultimately opressive: ingenue, harridan, trophy, harlot, victim, flirt, prey. The surfaces of these images attract or repel us in the programmed ways at first, but as we look deeper we see how Che is manipulating them, claiming them for subversive purposes. How does beauty render a woman innocuous, no matter what’s beneath the surface? How do perceptions, male perceptions, dictate realities for women? How does compliance to those perceptions hobble a woman? How does any response to those perceptions, even rebellion, play out as a kind of concession to them? What toll is exacted when we captulate to the charade of playing our normative gender roles?"
April 7th, 2006
"I met Che on a Boston city bus in 1987 and my life was changed forever. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. She's one of those "ground zero" people in my life. If we hadn't met (and had she not instantly believed whole-heartedly in me) I'd be just another George Bailey trudging around Bedford Falls without a guardian angel.
Now she's a fantastic photographer --but you already knew that."
February 13th, 2006
"Somewhere in between the delicate state of serenity and the wilderness of dreams, Chephoto has forged a path for us to follow.
I suggest you leave behind all your inhibitions, free yourself of pre-conceived notions and walk with eyes wide open and senses awake; because a journey into her creative center, through her photographs and ocular nerves, is a world is transformed, re -defined and infused with magic.
Soothing visions for the mind and a delicacy for the soul."
February 7th, 2006
- June 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Photographer, Videographer, University Photo Instructor