Welcome to my life as a sociology project.
Things I am examining in life and through my art:
- The intersections of linguistics, feminism, and art.
- The subjugation of popular beauty standards.
- The abject.
- Women as subjects versus objects.
Ping me if:
- You'd like to hire me.
- You'd like to work with me as a model or photographer.
- You'd like to see all my work, and not just what flickr deems appropriate for public consumption.
Photos of Indy Charlie (4)
- Tattoos 77,563 photos, 22,389 members
- Tattooed Girls 57,221 photos, 20,947 members
- super sexy postage stamps (or not sexy) 19 photos, 43 members
- Offbeat Bride 24,058 photos, 5,209 members
- Decorate Burps' Belly 47 photos, 103 members
- Utata Book Review 8 photos, 20 members
- handy plants 15 photos, 24 members
- Utata 461,492 photos, 28,185 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,911 photos, 2,927 members
- Utata Portfolios 0 photos, 4 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 294 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,177 members
- Half A Face Is Better Than A Whole One 8,710 photos, 1,263 members
- converse world domination! 26,067 photos, 8,510 members
- Vista View 1,091 photos, 221 members
- MirrorProject @Flickr - self-portraits in mirrored surfaces ONLY 24,834 photos, 6,394 members
- Linear Love 56,190 photos, 2,603 members
- red bicolors - redbi 1,318 photos, 55 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,155 photos, 12,828 members
- u n d e r b e l l y ||| not buying what youre selling 879 photos, 91 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,400 photos, 358 members
- Circadian Rhythms 264 photos, 49 members
- Of Me 218,612 photos, 15,713 members
- Winnipeg 27,349 photos, 1,200 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 171,978 photos, 8,718 members
The 10 cent designer says:
"This girl rocks the free world."
January 15th, 2007
Irina Souiki says:
"Carolynn's pictures are not those cutsie shots you'd expect from a teenage girl. They give you an insight in her life, honest and blunt, colourful and never dull. I am drawn in her universe, curious and impatient to re-discover those years I have almost forgotten, when a camera can be either a gift, a third eye, a toy or a mirror. Carolynn never fails to impress me with her willingness to master every aspect of it. So far, so good!"
June 9th, 2005
- Carolynn Primeau
- December 2004
- Winnipeg, Canada
- I am: