Welcome to my life as a sociology project.
Things I am examining in life and through my art:
- The intersections of linguistics, feminism, and art.
- The subjugation of popular beauty standards.
- The abject.
- Women as subjects versus objects.
Ping me if:
- You'd like to hire me.
- You'd like to work with me as a model or photographer.
- You'd like to see all my work, and not just what flickr deems appropriate for public consumption.
Photos of Indy Charlie (4)
- Tattoos 79,555 photos, 22,094 members
- Tattooed Girls 57,917 photos, 20,701 members
- super sexy postage stamps (or not sexy) 19 photos, 44 members
- Offbeat Bride 24,073 photos, 5,235 members
- Decorate Burps' Belly 47 photos, 103 members
- Utata Book Review 8 photos, 21 members
- handy plants 15 photos, 24 members
- Utata 449,723 photos, 26,692 members
- The Blink of an Eye 1,956 photos, 2,974 members
- Utata Portfolios 0 photos, 4 members
- Picture The Cure 481 photos, 299 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,193 members
- Half A Face Is Better Than A Whole One 8,782 photos, 1,273 members
- converse world domination! 25,842 photos, 8,613 members
- Vista View 774 photos, 212 members
- MirrorProject @Flickr - self-portraits in mirrored surfaces ONLY 25,213 photos, 6,410 members
- Linear Love 47,909 photos, 2,426 members
- red bicolors - redbi 762 photos, 52 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,433 photos, 12,679 members
- u n d e r b e l l y ||| not buying what youre selling 909 photos, 91 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,377 photos, 356 members
- Circadian Rhythms 271 photos, 50 members
- Of Me 209,537 photos, 15,440 members
- Winnipeg 26,377 photos, 1,152 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 163,500 photos, 8,598 members
The 10 cent designer says:
"This girl rocks the free world."
January 15th, 2007
Irina Souiki says:
"Carolynn's pictures are not those cutsie shots you'd expect from a teenage girl. They give you an insight in her life, honest and blunt, colourful and never dull. I am drawn in her universe, curious and impatient to re-discover those years I have almost forgotten, when a camera can be either a gift, a third eye, a toy or a mirror. Carolynn never fails to impress me with her willingness to master every aspect of it. So far, so good!"
June 9th, 2005
- Carolynn Primeau
- December 2004
- Winnipeg, Canada
- I am: