Welcome to my life as a sociology project.
Things I am examining in life and through my art:
- The intersections of linguistics, feminism, and art.
- The subjugation of popular beauty standards.
- The abject.
- Women as subjects versus objects.
Ping me if:
- You'd like to hire me.
- You'd like to work with me as a model or photographer.
- You'd like to see all my work, and not just what flickr deems appropriate for public consumption.
Photos of Indy Charlie (4)
- Tattoos 74,546 photos, 21,363 members
- Tattooed Girls 54,218 photos, 19,891 members
- super sexy postage stamps (or not sexy) 19 photos, 45 members
- Offbeat Bride 22,618 photos, 5,071 members
- Decorate Burps' Belly 38 photos, 100 members
- Utata Book Review 8 photos, 22 members
- handy plants 16 photos, 24 members
- Utata 417,146 photos, 24,209 members
- The Blink of an Eye 2,001 photos, 3,014 members
- Utata Portfolios 0 photos, 5 members
- Picture The Cure 482 photos, 307 members
- Katrina Relief Auction - Total Donations To Date: $19,553.01 97 photos, 1,213 members
- Half A Face Is Better Than A Whole One 9,295 photos, 1,282 members
- converse world domination! 26,036 photos, 8,656 members
- Vista View 667 photos, 204 members
- MirrorProject @Flickr - self-portraits in mirrored surfaces ONLY 25,342 photos, 6,459 members
- Linear Love 38,044 photos, 2,186 members
- red bicolors - redbi 735 photos, 51 members
- Still Life Photography Selection (please read pool description) 8,612 photos, 11,905 members
- u n d e r b e l l y ||| not buying what youre selling 909 photos, 92 members
- selfportrait WITHOUT reference to body-Only the best survive 1,400 photos, 346 members
- Circadian Rhythms 277 photos, 51 members
- Of Me 194,515 photos, 14,802 members
- Winnipeg 22,978 photos, 1,054 members
- Washington DC/Metro Area 146,379 photos, 8,184 members
The 10 cent designer says:
"This girl rocks the free world."
15th January, 2007
Irina Souiki says:
"Carolynn's pictures are not those cutsie shots you'd expect from a teenage girl. They give you an insight in her life, honest and blunt, colourful and never dull. I am drawn in her universe, curious and impatient to re-discover those years I have almost forgotten, when a camera can be either a gift, a third eye, a toy or a mirror. Carolynn never fails to impress me with her willingness to master every aspect of it. So far, so good!"
9th June, 2005
- Carolynn Primeau
- December 2004
- Winnipeg, Canada
- I am: