Follow me on Twitter @backroad.
- HBAK graffiti 2,306 photos, 262 members
- - NK - 463 photos, 66 members
- Cycle Twin Cities 173 photos, 32 members
- 2011 Bike to Work Week 2 photos, 14 members
- 365:A Daily Photo Journal 3,663 photos, 57 members
- Facing the Lens: Portraits of Photographers 977 photos, 780 members
- Minnesota Zoo's 2010 Photo Contest 840 photos, 450 members
- This Lake Matters 53 photos, 17 members
- Due Process 8,266 photos, 686 members
- Arch Daily 221,016 photos, 8,790 members
- 30 Days Of Creativity 2,262 photos, 166 members
- Glitch Art 12,743 photos, 13,962 members
- Vegetarian Bento 3,936 photos, 508 members
- Chicago Reader 227,828 photos, 4,431 members
- Örebro 5,819 photos, 164 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 56 photos, 21 members
- Chicagoist Photos 239,723 photos, 3,241 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,668 photos, 1,270 members
- Chicago Fire 524 photos, 91 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,209 photos, 81,545 members
- Columbia College Chicago 2,825 photos, 192 members
- Tilted Kilt 1,226 photos, 322 members
- CAMERA TATTOOS 205 photos, 399 members
- Renegade Craft Fair 2,072 photos, 358 members
- Columbia College Residence Life 105 photos, 16 members
- Columbia Student Photographers 248 photos, 54 members
- Welcome Back Mikey!!!! 4 photos, 49 members
- The Columbia College Student Experience 2,339 photos, 352 members
- Wacky Wednesdays! 82 photos, 35 members
- I Like Grass 16,678 photos, 2,808 members
- Sepia Lovers 139,317 photos, 17,393 members
- House on the Rock 2,399 photos, 125 members
- 100 Days of Summer 187 photos, 18 members
- Canterbury Park Photo Collection 405 photos, 70 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 680 photos, 137 members
- Sweden 301,790 photos, 7,864 members
- High Key Society 20,059 photos, 4,355 members
- Entitled 10,630 photos, 1,887 members
- ....Get Cozy.... 634 photos, 150 members
- Joy Of The Mundane - Ian Talty 378 photos, 83 members
- Boxers 10,266 photos, 827 members
- The Apple Macbook & Powerbook Portrait 1,395 photos, 478 members
- Boxer Place 25,317 photos, 2,615 members
- Water Faucets & Fountains of Youth 934 photos, 742 members
- **Blue Sky** 41,653 photos, 1,911 members
- Six Word Story 31,268 photos, 3,213 members
- photophlow 71 photos, 671 members
- Pictures With Stories - 5 sentence MINIMUM 11,097 photos, 1,881 members
- School Bus Group 13,120 photos, 724 members
- * Vanishing Points * 223,288 photos, 43,900 members
Bert Kommerij says:
"Kendra is the main character in my film Flick Radio.
Her pictures, her texts and her personality were a great inspiration to me and to the movie.
Open. Direct. Inteliigent. Creative.
The movie Flick Radio (4'7 min, subtitled Dutch/English) is mixed fiction/faction and can be seen on YouTube and Vimeo vimeo.com/11230177
The movie is based on the radioplay Flick Radio and only shows pictures.
The story is about a man who gets lost on flickr.com. He meets an Englishman with a lust for travel, a Portuguese botanist, a French poet, a masochistic Sissy and the American teenager... Kendra. The man invites her to become the main character in a new story he's writing...
Written and directed by Bert Kommerij.
Music: Marco Raaphorst. a.o
Sounddesign: Jaap Vermeer.
Video addaption: Pepijn Kortbeek.
rvu/// public broadcastorganisation.
The Netherlands. 2007."
January 19th, 2013
Stephen Foster says:
"I've been following you almost as long as I have been on flickr. Sometimes you're silly. Sometimes you're sentimental. Sometimes you shake things up. All the time it's been interesting. Keep up the good work, kid."
August 15th, 2010
May 26th, 2009
"I love the talent and simple artistic instinct of Kendra. I've watched her grow up for the past year or so into an artist in her own right. Please keep up the wonderful work Kendra!"
October 26th, 2008
Blacksheep of Omaha says:
"Kendra does a great job of looking at the world through a non-standard lens. And then...she shares it with us. Her photos make you smile or cry or just think a while. She shines a light of discovery on her subject and allows the viewer to see things in a whole new way."
October 26th, 2008
Jonathan L D Bennett says:
"Kendra captures the pure beauty in this world; she manages to see through the thick layer of "je ne sais quoi" around this Earth and find the pure beauty within. Just looking through her pictures gives a reassuring feeling that everything has a place, and everything is in it's place; you've just got to find it. Fantastic. Photography to take your breath away."
September 21st, 2008
"First, I can't believe I've never written Kendra a testimonial before now - shame on me. She is so creative, and sees the world through a natural photographer's eyes. I am honored to call her my friend, my Mija :) Love & Hugs......"
August 7th, 2008
Rafa from Brazil says:
"After seeing each other on friends comments we decided that we should become friends and it was worthy! She has such a good eye for photos and her pics always make me smile.
Thank you for everything dear, you are a wonderful girl!"
February 8th, 2008
"Kendra is one of my best friends. She is an incredible photographer, who got me intersted in photography myself. I always look forward to see what fun and beautiful things she has done with her Rebel XT."
August 8th, 2007
Paul McRae (Delta Niner) says:
"Kendra is one of the best photographers on flickr. But more importantly, she is one of the best people on flickr. She brings joy to the lives she touches. She is a wonderful human being and I consider it an honor to call her friend.
I love you Kendra, aka Miss Flickr."
July 21st, 2007
"My electronic kid sister is only the best thing ever. Not only will her photos always leave you wondering "How did she do that? How did she even THINK of that?" but she'll spread the love all over your pictures as well. Even the ones you think absolutely rot."
July 21st, 2007
"Kendra has an amazing eye for photography, i find her an inspiration. Friendly and forthcoming with constructive advice and allways helpfull she is a joy to converse with. I am proud to call her a friend."
July 5th, 2007
Tony Webster says:
"Kendra is addicted to her Rebel! I've never seen her without it, but I guess that's how you get good pictures.. by never leaving your camera behind. I wish I was as addicted to photography in high school as Kendra is."
June 18th, 2007
That Geek DouG says:
"The state of Minnesota should be proud that it has been granted the privilege of housing such a talent as Kendra. Seriously. There should be a Kendra Day or something. I could say more...but I'm advocating a state holiday for her...I think that pretty much says it all."
June 15th, 2007
"Kendra Lou is the sweetest of the sweet. She leaves great comments, she takes awesome photos and I dig her the most! A true gem."
March 26th, 2007
""I love Kendra. Need *I* say more?""
March 26th, 2007
"Kendra is a young photographer whose skills eclipse her age. Her viewpoint and imagination are constantly fresh and exciting. I look forward to each day, when her 'stream brings me something new to inspire me to improve myself."
February 23rd, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Other and Taken