Follow me on Twitter @backroad.
- HBAK graffiti 2,413 photos, 256 members
- - NK - 484 photos, 66 members
- Cycle Twin Cities 174 photos, 32 members
- 2011 Bike to Work Week 2 photos, 14 members
- 365:A Daily Photo Journal 3,353 photos, 53 members
- Facing the Lens: Portraits of Photographers 990 photos, 799 members
- Minnesota Zoo's 2010 Photo Contest 855 photos, 455 members
- This Lake Matters 68 photos, 18 members
- Due Process 5,822 photos, 700 members
- Arch Daily 201,418 photos, 8,637 members
- 30 Days Of Creativity 2,293 photos, 166 members
- Glitch Art 12,902 photos, 13,236 members
- Vegetarian Bento 3,936 photos, 509 members
- Chicago Reader 214,309 photos, 4,412 members
- Örebro 5,479 photos, 152 members
- Mobile Phone Diary! 59 photos, 21 members
- Chicagoist Photos 228,567 photos, 3,310 members
- ChiFlickr Chicago Meetup Club 1,562 photos, 1,285 members
- Chicago Fire 521 photos, 87 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,136 photos, 78,395 members
- Columbia College Chicago 2,878 photos, 193 members
- Tilted Kilt 1,182 photos, 301 members
- CAMERA TATTOOS 216 photos, 403 members
- Renegade Craft Fair 2,251 photos, 364 members
- Columbia College Residence Life 106 photos, 16 members
- Columbia Student Photographers 250 photos, 52 members
- Welcome Back Mikey!!!! 4 photos, 49 members
- The Columbia College Student Experience 2,356 photos, 357 members
- Wacky Wednesdays! 106 photos, 36 members
- I Like Grass 15,311 photos, 2,724 members
- Sepia Lovers 136,903 photos, 17,382 members
- House on the Rock 2,413 photos, 122 members
- 100 Days of Summer 192 photos, 18 members
- Canterbury Park Photo Collection 419 photos, 71 members
- Narcissism Thursdays 676 photos, 136 members
- Sweden 278,121 photos, 7,720 members
- High Key Society 19,703 photos, 4,391 members
- Entitled 10,868 photos, 1,935 members
- ....Get Cozy.... 626 photos, 142 members
- Joy Of The Mundane - Ian Talty 390 photos, 84 members
- Boxers 10,551 photos, 816 members
- The Apple Macbook & Powerbook Portrait 1,431 photos, 483 members
- Boxer Place 25,190 photos, 2,603 members
- Water Faucets & Fountains of Youth 915 photos, 745 members
- **Blue Sky** 34,679 photos, 1,797 members
- Six Word Story 37,999 photos, 3,256 members
- photophlow 75 photos, 685 members
- Pictures With Stories - 5 sentence MINIMUM 11,283 photos, 1,913 members
- School Bus Group 12,518 photos, 677 members
- * Vanishing Points * 212,873 photos, 42,732 members
Stephen Foster says:
"I've been following you almost as long as I have been on flickr. Sometimes you're silly. Sometimes you're sentimental. Sometimes you shake things up. All the time it's been interesting. Keep up the good work, kid."
August 15th, 2010
May 26th, 2009
"I love the talent and simple artistic instinct of Kendra. I've watched her grow up for the past year or so into an artist in her own right. Please keep up the wonderful work Kendra!"
October 26th, 2008
Blacksheep of Omaha says:
"Kendra does a great job of looking at the world through a non-standard lens. And then...she shares it with us. Her photos make you smile or cry or just think a while. She shines a light of discovery on her subject and allows the viewer to see things in a whole new way."
October 26th, 2008
Jonathan L D Bennett says:
"Kendra captures the pure beauty in this world; she manages to see through the thick layer of "je ne sais quoi" around this Earth and find the pure beauty within. Just looking through her pictures gives a reassuring feeling that everything has a place, and everything is in it's place; you've just got to find it. Fantastic. Photography to take your breath away."
September 21st, 2008
"First, I can't believe I've never written Kendra a testimonial before now - shame on me. She is so creative, and sees the world through a natural photographer's eyes. I am honored to call her my friend, my Mija :) Love & Hugs......"
August 7th, 2008
Rafa from Brazil says:
"After seeing each other on friends comments we decided that we should become friends and it was worthy! She has such a good eye for photos and her pics always make me smile.
Thank you for everything dear, you are a wonderful girl!"
February 8th, 2008
"Kendra is one of my best friends. She is an incredible photographer, who got me intersted in photography myself. I always look forward to see what fun and beautiful things she has done with her Rebel XT."
August 8th, 2007
Paul McRae (Delta Niner) says:
"Kendra is one of the best photographers on flickr. But more importantly, she is one of the best people on flickr. She brings joy to the lives she touches. She is a wonderful human being and I consider it an honor to call her friend.
I love you Kendra, aka Miss Flickr."
July 21st, 2007
"My electronic kid sister is only the best thing ever. Not only will her photos always leave you wondering "How did she do that? How did she even THINK of that?" but she'll spread the love all over your pictures as well. Even the ones you think absolutely rot."
July 21st, 2007
"Kendra has an amazing eye for photography, i find her an inspiration. Friendly and forthcoming with constructive advice and allways helpfull she is a joy to converse with. I am proud to call her a friend."
July 5th, 2007
Tony Webster says:
"Kendra is addicted to her Rebel! I've never seen her without it, but I guess that's how you get good pictures.. by never leaving your camera behind. I wish I was as addicted to photography in high school as Kendra is."
June 18th, 2007
That Geek DouG says:
"The state of Minnesota should be proud that it has been granted the privilege of housing such a talent as Kendra. Seriously. There should be a Kendra Day or something. I could say more...but I'm advocating a state holiday for her...I think that pretty much says it all."
June 15th, 2007
"Kendra Lou is the sweetest of the sweet. She leaves great comments, she takes awesome photos and I dig her the most! A true gem."
March 26th, 2007
""I love Kendra. Need *I* say more?""
March 26th, 2007
"Kendra is a young photographer whose skills eclipse her age. Her viewpoint and imagination are constantly fresh and exciting. I look forward to each day, when her 'stream brings me something new to inspire me to improve myself."
February 23rd, 2007
- March 2006
- I am:
- Other and Taken