Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,246 photos, 18 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 68 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 211 photos, 286 members
- Train Stations 78,736 photos, 5,385 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 175,083 photos, 11,769 members
- I Ate This 690,122 photos, 42,756 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 793 photos, 215 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,124 photos, 149 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 7,942 photos, 790 members
- Aircraft Photos 226,487 photos, 4,549 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 564 photos, 186 members
- KFC 1,807 photos, 460 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,852 photos, 273 members
- Kopdar 483 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 9,629 photos, 258 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,097 photos, 17,530 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 99,360 photos, 2,890 members
- Batik 444 photos, 147 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,105 photos, 456 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 57 members
- Indonesian 1,189 photos, 154 members
- Flickr Foods 17,998 photos, 296 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 201,374 photos, 12,191 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 91 photos, 35 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 807,258 photos, 63,892 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 639 photos, 97 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 13,826 photos, 2,754 members
- i love blue 16,528 photos, 1,128 members
- Narcist Project 80 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 46 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 358,168 photos, 9,861 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 72 members
- Indonesian Foods 8,138 photos, 897 members
- * International Geographic * (Images are subjected to approval) 17,076 photos, 2,361 members
- Indonesia 130,167 photos, 5,640 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 808 photos, 107 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 746 photos, 292 members
- 17 Agustus 114 photos, 73 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 6,396 photos, 907 members
- Inside the plane 14,191 photos, 1,223 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,760 photos, 122 members
- Inflight Meal 11,191 photos, 745 members
- bento boxes 42,262 photos, 4,514 members
- Fotografer.net 14,707 photos, 1,072 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 32,136 photos, 2,578 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 2,123 photos, 338 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 7,833 photos, 2,161 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,081 photos, 4,636 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur