Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,058 photos, 17 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 65 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 217 photos, 286 members
- Train Stations 59,555 photos, 4,802 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 160,011 photos, 11,466 members
- I Ate This 617,089 photos, 37,560 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 481 photos, 167 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,160 photos, 136 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 6,880 photos, 721 members
- Aircraft Photos 171,585 photos, 3,428 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 545 photos, 147 members
- KFC 1,570 photos, 439 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,647 photos, 248 members
- Kopdar 486 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 8,442 photos, 245 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,280 photos, 17,811 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 50,185 photos, 2,074 members
- Batik 369 photos, 139 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,153 photos, 434 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 53 members
- Indonesian 764 photos, 123 members
- Flickr Foods 14,536 photos, 275 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 157,820 photos, 11,451 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 80 photos, 28 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 722,962 photos, 55,751 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 579 photos, 92 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 14,899 photos, 2,431 members
- i love blue 11,232 photos, 969 members
- Narcist Project 95 photos, 37 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 45 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 222,413 photos, 7,970 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 74 members
- Indonesian Foods 6,137 photos, 868 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,677 photos, 2,172 members
- Indonesia 104,719 photos, 4,930 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 706 photos, 87 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 701 photos, 272 members
- 17 Agustus 104 photos, 62 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 5,784 photos, 849 members
- Inside the plane 11,351 photos, 1,117 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,326 photos, 106 members
- Inflight Meal 9,035 photos, 707 members
- bento boxes 40,345 photos, 4,533 members
- Fotografer.net 9,818 photos, 938 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 25,769 photos, 2,161 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 1,918 photos, 333 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,048 photos, 2,143 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,497 photos, 4,685 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur