Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 1,416 photos, 17 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 65 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 223 photos, 278 members
- Train Stations 49,356 photos, 4,316 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 156,614 photos, 11,319 members
- I Ate This 582,403 photos, 34,993 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 399 photos, 148 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 951 photos, 124 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 6,014 photos, 675 members
- Aircraft Photos 147,652 photos, 3,034 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 467 photos, 131 members
- KFC 1,447 photos, 426 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,673 photos, 243 members
- Kopdar 482 photos, 68 members
- East Asia 8,363 photos, 244 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,352 photos, 17,872 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 39,096 photos, 1,760 members
- Batik 359 photos, 131 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,128 photos, 418 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 51 members
- Indonesian 545 photos, 112 members
- Flickr Foods 13,716 photos, 262 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 144,919 photos, 11,151 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 80 photos, 26 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 680,472 photos, 50,893 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 564 photos, 90 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 15,131 photos, 2,300 members
- i love blue 10,606 photos, 947 members
- Narcist Project 106 photos, 37 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 41 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 186,492 photos, 7,325 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 74 members
- Indonesian Foods 5,847 photos, 852 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,412 photos, 2,124 members
- Indonesia 96,980 photos, 4,645 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 677 photos, 83 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 687 photos, 265 members
- 17 Agustus 98 photos, 53 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 5,473 photos, 826 members
- Inside the plane 10,430 photos, 1,060 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,137 photos, 105 members
- Inflight Meal 8,176 photos, 690 members
- bento boxes 39,835 photos, 4,528 members
- Fotografer.net 10,171 photos, 900 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 24,394 photos, 2,002 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 1,757 photos, 321 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,072 photos, 2,115 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,724 photos, 4,676 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
5th August, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
18th May, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
10th November, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
6th June, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur