Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,058 photos, 17 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 65 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 217 photos, 285 members
- Train Stations 59,936 photos, 4,848 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 161,152 photos, 11,482 members
- I Ate This 622,870 photos, 38,132 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 545 photos, 170 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,185 photos, 136 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 6,946 photos, 727 members
- Aircraft Photos 174,366 photos, 3,484 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 555 photos, 151 members
- KFC 1,581 photos, 440 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,651 photos, 250 members
- Kopdar 486 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 8,454 photos, 245 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,266 photos, 17,810 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 52,589 photos, 2,128 members
- Batik 369 photos, 140 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,152 photos, 435 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 53 members
- Indonesian 778 photos, 125 members
- Flickr Foods 14,725 photos, 277 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 159,683 photos, 11,504 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 88 photos, 29 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 730,261 photos, 56,641 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 581 photos, 92 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 14,849 photos, 2,459 members
- i love blue 11,407 photos, 973 members
- Narcist Project 79 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 45 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 229,299 photos, 8,102 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 74 members
- Indonesian Foods 6,213 photos, 869 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,657 photos, 2,187 members
- Indonesia 106,136 photos, 4,967 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 711 photos, 87 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 701 photos, 271 members
- 17 Agustus 104 photos, 62 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 5,862 photos, 847 members
- Inside the plane 11,431 photos, 1,128 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,344 photos, 107 members
- Inflight Meal 9,128 photos, 711 members
- bento boxes 40,334 photos, 4,529 members
- Fotografer.net 9,987 photos, 946 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 26,087 photos, 2,188 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 1,983 photos, 336 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 8,046 photos, 2,148 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,477 photos, 4,680 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur