Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,246 photos, 19 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 67 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 215 photos, 288 members
- Train Stations 72,579 photos, 5,249 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 170,760 photos, 11,708 members
- I Ate This 675,580 photos, 42,413 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 724 photos, 206 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,110 photos, 148 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 7,843 photos, 774 members
- Aircraft Photos 205,112 photos, 4,267 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 559 photos, 173 members
- KFC 1,756 photos, 455 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,838 photos, 270 members
- Kopdar 486 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 9,410 photos, 255 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,161 photos, 17,658 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 85,513 photos, 2,667 members
- Batik 437 photos, 145 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,106 photos, 451 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 56 members
- Indonesian 1,077 photos, 148 members
- Flickr Foods 16,484 photos, 291 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 186,605 photos, 12,016 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 91 photos, 36 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 791,991 photos, 63,196 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 619 photos, 93 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 13,969 photos, 2,735 members
- i love blue 14,417 photos, 1,073 members
- Narcist Project 79 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 45 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 315,287 photos, 9,400 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 73 members
- Indonesian Foods 8,092 photos, 896 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,163 photos, 2,295 members
- Indonesia 128,503 photos, 5,494 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 781 photos, 105 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 739 photos, 289 members
- 17 Agustus 115 photos, 71 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 6,192 photos, 895 members
- Inside the plane 13,534 photos, 1,193 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,699 photos, 112 members
- Inflight Meal 10,656 photos, 741 members
- bento boxes 41,374 photos, 4,537 members
- Fotografer.net 13,788 photos, 1,044 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 30,950 photos, 2,490 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 2,094 photos, 341 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 7,937 photos, 2,165 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,140 photos, 4,662 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur