Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,246 photos, 19 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 67 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 215 photos, 288 members
- Train Stations 71,630 photos, 5,219 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 170,260 photos, 11,689 members
- I Ate This 672,808 photos, 42,329 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 719 photos, 204 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,105 photos, 146 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 7,801 photos, 774 members
- Aircraft Photos 202,677 photos, 4,223 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 559 photos, 170 members
- KFC 1,748 photos, 455 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,820 photos, 269 members
- Kopdar 486 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 9,342 photos, 254 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,165 photos, 17,669 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 83,145 photos, 2,635 members
- Batik 437 photos, 145 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,105 photos, 448 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 56 members
- Indonesian 1,072 photos, 147 members
- Flickr Foods 16,190 photos, 289 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 184,273 photos, 12,000 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 91 photos, 36 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 788,447 photos, 63,012 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 616 photos, 93 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 13,990 photos, 2,733 members
- i love blue 14,067 photos, 1,064 members
- Narcist Project 79 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 45 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 307,490 photos, 9,326 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 73 members
- Indonesian Foods 8,080 photos, 897 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,178 photos, 2,293 members
- Indonesia 127,808 photos, 5,473 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 779 photos, 104 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 739 photos, 289 members
- 17 Agustus 115 photos, 71 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 6,151 photos, 888 members
- Inside the plane 13,031 photos, 1,193 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,671 photos, 112 members
- Inflight Meal 10,471 photos, 739 members
- bento boxes 41,316 photos, 4,540 members
- Fotografer.net 13,562 photos, 1,037 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 30,457 photos, 2,474 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 2,081 photos, 340 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 7,937 photos, 2,164 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,160 photos, 4,659 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur