Chandra Marsono is a Jakarta based graphic designer and design consultant. He specializes in marketing communication & corporate branding. His noted works involved human interaction media which he won the 2004 APICTA for easy to use application, by incorporating user friendly design to a software for IBM.
His biggest accomplishment so far is selling one of Indonesia's most established advertising company to an American company, and having his works showcased at the National Museum (Museum Gadjah) in 2000.
A Creative Geek, husband to a former catwalk model slash traditional dancer, and father to one beautiful girl. Cursed with a heavy burden of inheriting something he didn't want, but is now trying to live with it rather than against it.
He currently runs his own design studio, lecturing on business ethics and design for a couple of college in Jakarta and Bandung.
On some days, you can find him sitting down, eating a sandwich while looking at statues at Jakarta's National Museum's courtyard.
Countries I have visited (marked red):
- Mozilla Indonesia 2,246 photos, 19 members
- Jakarta Communities Meetup 2010 135 photos, 66 members
- Hello, Indonesia! 215 photos, 287 members
- Train Stations 70,374 photos, 5,183 members
- 365.2010 235 photos, 12 members
- + Designers ( 设计员,デザイナー ) 169,865 photos, 11,682 members
- I Ate This 668,374 photos, 42,197 members
- Indonesia Voted - Indonesia Memilih 705 photos, 200 members
- JKTFlickr Friendship 1,153 photos, 145 members
- Komunitas Flickr Jogja 7,706 photos, 775 members
- Aircraft Photos 199,745 photos, 4,155 members
- Indonesia Tempo Doeloe 559 photos, 168 members
- KFC 1,727 photos, 454 members
- Muslim's Peaceful Life Around the World 1,810 photos, 267 members
- Kopdar 486 photos, 71 members
- East Asia 9,313 photos, 253 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,177 photos, 17,703 members
- SUPER CANDID ~ the best candid photography 80,116 photos, 2,609 members
- Batik 399 photos, 144 members
- Fotografer HEBOH (photographer in extraordinary action pose) 1,105 photos, 447 members
- Visit Indonesia Video 6 photos, 54 members
- Indonesian 1,060 photos, 146 members
- Flickr Foods 16,011 photos, 289 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 181,709 photos, 11,953 members
- Jakarta BRT (Busway) 92 photos, 36 members
- Teh Botol 27 photos, 17 members
- Food Porn 784,317 photos, 62,715 members
- Donburi! (Rice Bowl) 616 photos, 93 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 14,058 photos, 2,730 members
- i love blue 13,782 photos, 1,051 members
- Narcist Project 79 photos, 36 members
- Konbiniben 180 photos, 45 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 301,593 photos, 9,232 members
- Pesta Blogger 984 photos, 73 members
- Indonesian Foods 8,050 photos, 896 members
- * International Geographic * (Strictly Invited Images Only) 17,198 photos, 2,285 members
- Indonesia 121,624 photos, 5,429 members
- Indonesian Cuisines 770 photos, 102 members
- Ramadhan Al-Mubarrak 739 photos, 288 members
- 17 Agustus 115 photos, 69 members
- Tea & Coffee Breaks 6,281 photos, 882 members
- Inside the plane 12,827 photos, 1,190 members
- Flying Economy Class 1,654 photos, 112 members
- Inflight Meal 10,331 photos, 738 members
- bento boxes 41,331 photos, 4,543 members
- Fotografer.net 13,409 photos, 1,034 members
- Indonesia Flickr Club 30,021 photos, 2,452 members
- Jakarta flickr meet up 2,075 photos, 337 members
- KLickr (KL flickr meetup) 7,940 photos, 2,166 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,176 photos, 4,663 members
Rahmat Hussain says:
"I always enjoy visiting Chandra's photostream and I also appreciate his very candid comments on my pictures. Met him twice, once in KL and once in Jakarta and on both occasions we enjoyed a meal together. One thing I must admit, his food set always make me hungry!!"
August 5th, 2008
"chandra is cool, i love rubbing his belly button ...
May 18th, 2008
"We can know Indonesian real life and rich food culture from his photos. And, when we see his photos, we can know that he is loved from his lovely family and many friends very much. He is the first friend on Flickr for me. I think that I have been always helped in his casual kindness. Thank you so much :)"
November 10th, 2007
"Thanks for your testimonial buddy! I just realized that you can actually write something nice when you used to mock me every time :D
Chandra, I knew him in another photo blogging time in another place. Looking through his photos, blogs, comments.. he seems to me like a nice fella and a funny guy too with loads of creativities and activities. I'm really looking forward to meet him and his family IRL, hopefully soon..."
June 6th, 2007
- August 2006
- Solo, London, Jakarta, Utrecht
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Graphic Designer, Lecturer, Entepreneur