I have a camera and I enjoy using it when I get the chance.
Photos of darkmatter (2)
- APOD Submissions 1,213 photos, 154 members
- Fototrove by Getty Images Archive 0 photos, 644 members
- Flickr API 804 photos, 14,053 members
- Light Science and Magic (the book) 2,247 photos, 3,028 members
- Nikon D300 Users 537,252 photos, 17,071 members
- panta rei 624 photos, 60 members
- * The Long Photo * 1,451 photos, 258 members
- Astronomy 63,358 photos, 9,357 members
- Particle Physics 963 photos, 185 members
- Opera 2,959 photos, 299 members
- Nikon Digital 1,756,518 photos, 71,528 members
- Picture The Cure 484 photos, 307 members
- Six Word Story 28,897 photos, 3,241 members
- Utata 417,087 photos, 24,168 members
- Flickr Hacks 444 photos, 18,471 members
- B&W 3,516,100 photos, 172,349 members
- Technique 200 photos, 16,310 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 216,111 photos, 11,815 members
"His shots are pretty good...I guess."
31st July, 2007
"I'm not very good with this testimonial thing, but darkmatter's photo stream is always one of the few I make sure to check frequently. He's got a great eye and natural creativity that shines loud and clear in all his photos. Keep up the good work!"
8th June, 2007
"so smart this one. sassy too. ironic, perceptive, thought-provoking, gritty, informative, clever, multifacted and quite the space cadet.
david's images are always tactile, crisp, perfectly executed and illuminated essays on the all matter great and small, dark or otherwise.
six words he never saw coming...
13.7B or 15.8B. make your choice."
8th August, 2006
Joseph Russell says:
"DM always has original, high quality and thought provoking photos. He is one on the top of my list to look out for. Never boring, always something new. Always comes up with great titles on each photo. His feedback while I'm trying trying different things has meant a lot to me. Keep up the good work."
24th May, 2006
Rune T says:
"The variety, willingness to experiment and the consistently high quality of every picture that makes it onto his Flickr-page is impressive.
His photostream is one of the few I look at every single time I visit Flickr."
16th May, 2006
"I hate to do an aha! with someone's moniker (unless it's bleedingly obvious) but David's is a pearler. If darkmatter is the greater part than what we see, it's perfect for his economy of composition and colour. Being heavier that what we can see appropriately suggests the weight of the imaginings beyond the rectangle.
Always a pleasure."
20th January, 2006
"I love looking at photographs that redefine my reality. David's photos do just that. One is keenly aware of his intellect and creativity from browsing through his work. He sees the world through the eyes of a scientist, a musician, an artist, and a curious child. Often those facets all meet and the results are even more stunning.
If I could fave an entire photostream...this would be it. Take the time to soak in David's work...you're reality will change too."
12th January, 2006
"In my opinion one of the best photo streams on Flickr. You never know what is coming next, all the images look amazing and half the time you've got no bloody idea what they are or how they've been taken.
24th October, 2005
"This photostream just blows me away. Quality shot after quality shot. I'm amazed at the talent here."
19th October, 2005
"Simply a great photographer! Always an inviting photo, Always! Great Eye!"
13th October, 2005
- May 2005
- California, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken