Reverse Engineer. Blogger.
- Google Pixel 2 / Pixel 2XL / #teampixel 1,581 photos, 356 members
- Pennsylvania Kayaking 117 photos, 56 members
- Kayaking 22,747 photos, 3,217 members
- Panoselfies Around the World 91 photos, 51 members
- Plain Space 26 photos, 4 members
- from where i stand 7,799 photos, 771 members
- Coalwork 14 photos, 3 members
- artist STUDIOS 9,607 photos, 1,539 members
- Art Studio 3,157 photos, 4,021 members
- Field Notes in Action 1,516 photos, 984 members
- Watercolors 103,438 photos, 4,794 members
- Independents Hall 3,042 photos, 51 members
- The Items We Carry 2,012 photos, 3,438 members
- WordCamp 2,599 photos, 68 members
- Skitch 294 photos, 84 members
- MeToday 2,662 photos, 106 members
- Astrophotography - PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NEWS. 94,079 photos, 15,042 members
- ChanceCube 43 photos, 3 members
- The diet 151 photos, 145 members
- Macbooks 464 photos, 145 members
- Scranton 1,013 photos, 174 members
- 9rules 182 photos, 54 members
- Flickr API 774 photos, 18,485 members
- Star Wars 72,225 photos, 6,634 members
"Colin is awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous of his testimonials and hoping he'll write one for me."
February 8th, 2008
periodic talk says:
"Colin is one of those few and far between folk who restores your faith in humanity and reminds you that people are, in fact, worth it. It? Any and all of it."
July 2nd, 2007
"Colin is an instantly lovable guy. Met him for the first time at web2expo. He impressed me even more when we continued the friendship online. He is great at what he does and I didn't even know he was great at coding as well!"
May 27th, 2007
gaudy mice says:
"I don't really know Colin that well, but from what I can tell I don't want to kill him at all, and that's saying a lot, since I'm a recently unemployed hitman, and Colin is pretty much responsible for it."
June 20th, 2006
"Colin is the best, smartest, nicest, cutest, sweetest, funniest, most talented husband in the world! I Love You :) 8-27-99"
May 30th, 2006
"I love my brother very much!"
May 24th, 2006
"Colin is quite possibly the most talented 3 year old developer I have every come across in my 5 years of existence."
July 12th, 2005
"Colin is a PHP jedi (to borrow from Rundle's testimonial). He's also extremely pleasant to work with and knows his stuff."
June 13th, 2005
"Colin is a Jedi-class programmer who I usually describe as "a damn genius" .... he makes stuff possible in 5 minutes that I couldn't do if given a few weeks. Unhealthy obsession with Star Wars, but we all have our vices ;)"
June 12th, 2005
Mathias Bynens says:
"Colin's geekdom isn't limited to Star Wars-related stuff only. In fact, he's teh r0ck5 c0d3r d00d."
June 10th, 2005
- Colin Devroe
- September 2004
- Carbondale, Pa
- Jermyn, PA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Co-founder of Plain
- Colin Devroe