Co-founder of Plain & Coalwork. JW. Kayaker.
- Pennsylvania Kayaking 115 photos, 50 members
- Kayaking 21,155 photos, 3,087 members
- Panoselfies Around the World 67 photos, 51 members
- Plain Space 26 photos, 5 members
- from where i stand 7,695 photos, 772 members
- Coalwork 14 photos, 3 members
- Apple 55,470 photos, 12,572 members
- artist STUDIOS 8,465 photos, 1,486 members
- Art Studio 3,259 photos, 4,020 members
- Field Notes in Action 1,413 photos, 975 members
- Watercolors 82,276 photos, 4,447 members
- Independents Hall 2,535 photos, 45 members
- The Items We Carry 1,909 photos, 3,460 members
- WordCamp 2,340 photos, 64 members
- Skitch 303 photos, 87 members
- 365 Days 983,783 photos, 21,694 members
- MeToday 2,901 photos, 111 members
- Astrophotography - PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NEWS. 95,010 photos, 14,265 members
- ChanceCube 43 photos, 3 members
- The diet 148 photos, 143 members
- Macbooks 470 photos, 149 members
- Scranton 951 photos, 167 members
- 9rules 193 photos, 54 members
- Flickr API 796 photos, 16,482 members
- Star Wars 60,381 photos, 6,121 members
"Colin is awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous of his testimonials and hoping he'll write one for me."
February 8th, 2008
"Colin is one of those few and far between folk who restores your faith in humanity and reminds you that people are, in fact, worth it. It? Any and all of it."
July 2nd, 2007
"Colin is an instantly lovable guy. Met him for the first time at web2expo. He impressed me even more when we continued the friendship online. He is great at what he does and I didn't even know he was great at coding as well!"
May 27th, 2007
James Mathias says:
"I don't really know Colin that well, but from what I can tell I don't want to kill him at all, and that's saying a lot, since I'm a recently unemployed hitman, and Colin is pretty much responsible for it."
June 20th, 2006
"Colin is the best, smartest, nicest, cutest, sweetest, funniest, most talented husband in the world! I Love You :) 8-27-99"
May 30th, 2006
"I love my brother very much!"
May 24th, 2006
"Colin is quite possibly the most talented 3 year old developer I have every come across in my 5 years of existence."
July 12th, 2005
"Colin is a PHP jedi (to borrow from Rundle's testimonial). He's also extremely pleasant to work with and knows his stuff."
June 13th, 2005
"Colin is a Jedi-class programmer who I usually describe as "a damn genius" .... he makes stuff possible in 5 minutes that I couldn't do if given a few weeks. Unhealthy obsession with Star Wars, but we all have our vices ;)"
June 12th, 2005
Mathias Bynens says:
"Colin's geekdom isn't limited to Star Wars-related stuff only. In fact, he's teh r0ck5 c0d3r d00d."
June 10th, 2005
- Colin Devroe
- September 2004
- Carbondale, Pa
- Jermyn, PA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Co-founder of Plain
- Colin Devroe