Co-founder of Plain & Coalwork. JW. Kayaker.
- Pennsylvania Kayaking 115 photos, 50 members
- Kayaking 20,925 photos, 3,055 members
- Panoselfies Around the World 63 photos, 50 members
- Plain Space 26 photos, 5 members
- from where i stand 7,620 photos, 774 members
- Coalwork 16 photos, 3 members
- Apple 55,594 photos, 12,552 members
- artist STUDIOS 8,259 photos, 1,459 members
- Art Studio 3,287 photos, 3,999 members
- Field Notes in Action 1,396 photos, 947 members
- Watercolors 79,395 photos, 4,353 members
- Independents Hall 2,463 photos, 44 members
- The Items We Carry 1,902 photos, 3,452 members
- WordCamp 2,340 photos, 64 members
- Skitch 303 photos, 87 members
- 365 Days 987,425 photos, 21,662 members
- MeToday 2,901 photos, 112 members
- Astrophotography - PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NEWS. 95,054 photos, 14,037 members
- ChanceCube 43 photos, 3 members
- The diet 146 photos, 142 members
- Macbooks 472 photos, 149 members
- Scranton 946 photos, 168 members
- 9rules 193 photos, 55 members
- Flickr API 799 photos, 16,014 members
- Star Wars 57,305 photos, 5,857 members
"Colin is awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous of his testimonials and hoping he'll write one for me."
February 8th, 2008
"Colin is one of those few and far between folk who restores your faith in humanity and reminds you that people are, in fact, worth it. It? Any and all of it."
July 2nd, 2007
"Colin is an instantly lovable guy. Met him for the first time at web2expo. He impressed me even more when we continued the friendship online. He is great at what he does and I didn't even know he was great at coding as well!"
May 27th, 2007
James Mathias says:
"I don't really know Colin that well, but from what I can tell I don't want to kill him at all, and that's saying a lot, since I'm a recently unemployed hitman, and Colin is pretty much responsible for it."
June 20th, 2006
"Colin is the best, smartest, nicest, cutest, sweetest, funniest, most talented husband in the world! I Love You :) 8-27-99"
May 30th, 2006
"I love my brother very much!"
May 24th, 2006
"Colin is quite possibly the most talented 3 year old developer I have every come across in my 5 years of existence."
July 12th, 2005
"Colin is a PHP jedi (to borrow from Rundle's testimonial). He's also extremely pleasant to work with and knows his stuff."
June 13th, 2005
"Colin is a Jedi-class programmer who I usually describe as "a damn genius" .... he makes stuff possible in 5 minutes that I couldn't do if given a few weeks. Unhealthy obsession with Star Wars, but we all have our vices ;)"
June 12th, 2005
Mathias Bynens says:
"Colin's geekdom isn't limited to Star Wars-related stuff only. In fact, he's teh r0ck5 c0d3r d00d."
June 10th, 2005
- Colin Devroe
- September 2004
- Carbondale, Pa
- Jermyn, PA, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Co-founder of Plain
- Colin Devroe