I got tired of all the old stuff that was here. I deleted it and I'm trying to think of new stuff.
Caveman's First Photo Shoot
I like history. One of my favorite websites is the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Lots of good stuff.
Some Historical Websites I Like
• U.S. Library of Congress Prints & Photographs
• U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
• Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
I like traveling on my motorcycle. I haven't been off the North American continent, but I've ridden from Mexico to Alaska and coast to coast. I rode, doubled-up with my ex-wife on a Harley Low Rider, across the Arctic Circle in 1989. In 1994, I saw a couple in a magazine who claimed to be the first to do it. I know they weren't the first and I'm pretty sure we weren't the first either. I rode my motorcycle (the same Low Rider) to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in Arizona—I've never heard anyone else make that claim, but again, I can't believe I'm the first person to think of it.
Now I ride a 2005 H-D Ultra Classic. My kids say it's an old man's bike.
I just found this little thing that will tell me where visitors come from based on their IP addresses:
I couldn't figure out why this wasn't showing very many dots. Then I realized that this only records people that view my profile page.
bighugelabs.com/flickr/ has all kinds of cool things to suck up your time.
And if you are wondering, 92223 is the ZIP code (postal code) for Beaumont, California, USA (where I live). If you're not wondering, it's still the ZIP code.
Photos of “Caveman Chuck” Coker (6)
- THE CUTEST BABIES! Post 1, Award 2 262 photos, 149 members
- Baby on Board -> Newborn, Child & Family 2,444 photos, 278 members
- Artistic Child Photography 187,410 photos, 11,924 members
- Baby close up~~award 2 from the first 5~~and invite 1 1,382 photos, 371 members
- Crown Group - HQ Photography 127,300 photos, 1,221 members
- Hard to Duplicate (Post 1, Award 3) 6,721 photos, 617 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 96,108 photos, 3,228 members
- Explore California State Route 111 6 photos, 1 member
- Explore California State Route 86 0 photos, 1 member
- Riverside County - photos must be taken within Riverside County 2,507 photos, 303 members
- Where in the Coachella Valley, Palm Springs CA etc. 231 photos, 39 members
- Desert Hot Springs: A City's Photo Album 61 photos, 13 members
- Old-ass Toyota: best car ever? 336 photos, 48 members
- The Mini Pickup Truck 4,869 photos, 191 members
- Toyota Trucks 5,610 photos, 888 members
- maps and charts 5,383 photos, 985 members
- maps 2,906 photos, 292 members
- Topographical Maps 221 photos, 68 members
- Cartography 4,638 photos, 851 members
- Flickr API 781 photos, 17,591 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 99,385 photos, 4,682 members
- Wind Turbines & Wind Farms 14,506 photos, 4,199 members
- Wind Turbine / Windenergieanlage / Windpark / Wind Farm 5,139 photos, 985 members
- Project Weather 640,394 photos, 94,121 members
- Geology Flickrs 6,208 photos, 657 members
- Geologists 11,700 photos, 706 members
- Geology 8,411 photos, 313 members
- Geologicpedia: learn geology through images. 14,510 photos, 1,625 members
- Soft Rock Geology 1,291 photos, 53 members
- Libertarian Party 2 photos, 1 member
- THE ( WORLD ) POLITICS GROUP: LIBERTY IS YOURS ENJOY 3,909 photos, 231 members
- The Libertarian Democrats 5 photos, 11 members
- LIbertarianism 17 photos, 14 members
- All Custom Motorcycles,in the world. 5,721 photos, 343 members
- Scanned Nostalgia 61,350 photos, 1,678 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 10,171 photos, 582 members
- Print Ad Automobile 14,414 photos, 247 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 35,342 photos, 2,039 members
- All New Scavenger Hunt (ANSH) Round 77 In Progress 19,017 photos, 240 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,120 photos, 113 members
- US Highway 1: Maine to Florida 2,632 photos, 273 members
- RoadTrip USA 541 photos, 46 members
- A Tribute to Harley Davidson Motorcycles 4,723 photos, 554 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 193,569 photos, 26,260 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO B/W) 193,464 photos, 9,548 members
- Riverside, Ca. :Photographic Symposia 634 photos, 58 members
- riverside-ca. 4,117 photos, 232 members
- California 296,660 photos, 7,830 members
- Orange - Villa Park, California 835 photos, 115 members
- Vintage Motorcycle Pictures 648 photos, 89 members
Pete Zarria says:
"The Caveman, I had no idea who I was dealing with when I came across his early images one day, it was kismet. He has become a soul brother with his quick wit and endless intellectual curiosity. I have learned so much as will anyone with the sense to stick with him.
His vision is infused with an appreciation and close intimacy with Native Americans, their old ways and the earth itself. It is informed with the humility of a man who appreciates the the beauty around him and life in its many forms and places. He has taught me much of people, places and how to use a camera to capture something inside them and myself. I only hope I can honor him by producing something worthwhile. Thanks, Chuck."
November 29th, 2008
- Chuck Coker
- July 2008
- Desert Hot Springs, California, USA
- I am: