I got tired of all the old stuff that was here. I deleted it and I'm trying to think of new stuff.
Caveman's First Photo Shoot
I like history. One of my favorite websites is the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Lots of good stuff.
Some Historical Websites I Like
• U.S. Library of Congress Prints & Photographs
• U.S. National Archives and Records Administration
• Online Archive of California (California Digital Library)
I like traveling on my motorcycle. I haven't been off the North American continent, but I've ridden from Mexico to Alaska and coast to coast. I rode, doubled-up with my ex-wife on a Harley Low Rider, across the Arctic Circle in 1989. In 1994, I saw a couple in a magazine who claimed to be the first to do it. I know they weren't the first and I'm pretty sure we weren't the first either. I rode my motorcycle (the same Low Rider) to the bottom of the Grand Canyon in Arizona—I've never heard anyone else make that claim, but again, I can't believe I'm the first person to think of it.
Now I ride a 2005 H-D Ultra Classic. My kids say it's an old man's bike.
I just found this little thing that will tell me where visitors come from based on their IP addresses:
I couldn't figure out why this wasn't showing very many dots. Then I realized that this only records people that view my profile page.
bighugelabs.com/flickr/ has all kinds of cool things to suck up your time.
And if you are wondering, 92223 is the ZIP code (postal code) for Beaumont, California, USA (where I live). If you're not wondering, it's still the ZIP code.
Photos of “Caveman Chuck” Coker (6)
- THE CUTEST BABIES! Post 1, Award 2 260 photos, 147 members
- Baby on Board -> Newborn, Child & Family 1,856 photos, 237 members
- Artistic Child Photography 183,762 photos, 11,677 members
- Baby close up~~award 2 from the first 5~~and invite 1 1,378 photos, 369 members
- Crown Group - HQ Photography 105,104 photos, 1,167 members
- Hard to Duplicate (Post 1, Award 3) 6,532 photos, 621 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 60,173 photos, 2,271 members
- Explore California State Route 111 6 photos, 1 member
- Explore California State Route 86 0 photos, 1 member
- Riverside County - photos must be taken within Riverside County 2,392 photos, 298 members
- Where in the Coachella Valley, Palm Springs CA etc. 215 photos, 37 members
- Desert Hot Springs: A City's Photo Album 61 photos, 12 members
- Old-ass Toyota: best car ever? 277 photos, 47 members
- The Mini Pickup Truck 4,423 photos, 171 members
- Toyota Trucks 5,345 photos, 869 members
- maps and charts 5,135 photos, 962 members
- maps 2,684 photos, 271 members
- Topographical Maps 211 photos, 62 members
- Cartography 4,520 photos, 835 members
- Flickr API 785 photos, 17,192 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 87,101 photos, 4,612 members
- Wind Turbines & Wind Farms 14,141 photos, 4,120 members
- Wind Turbine / Windenergieanlage / Windpark / Wind Farm 4,982 photos, 950 members
- Project Weather 644,355 photos, 93,811 members
- Geology Flickrs 5,397 photos, 612 members
- Geologists 10,943 photos, 680 members
- Geology 7,656 photos, 295 members
- Geologicpedia: learn geology through images. 13,348 photos, 1,601 members
- Soft Rock Geology 1,198 photos, 49 members
- Libertarian Party 2 photos, 1 member
- THE ( WORLD ) POLITICS GROUP: LIBERTY IS YOURS ENJOY 3,532 photos, 216 members
- The Libertarian Democrats 5 photos, 10 members
- LIbertarianism 17 photos, 13 members
- All Custom Motorcycles,in the world. 5,427 photos, 324 members
- Scanned Nostalgia 57,701 photos, 1,648 members
- Early Advertising (pre 1920) 9,860 photos, 566 members
- Print Ad Automobile 13,695 photos, 240 members
- Golden Age of Advertising: 1950s - 1970s 35,355 photos, 1,994 members
- All New Scavenger Hunt (ANSH) Round 73 begins 3 September 17,954 photos, 229 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 2,037 photos, 110 members
- US Highway 1: Maine to Florida 2,578 photos, 266 members
- RoadTrip USA 459 photos, 41 members
- A Tribute to Harley Davidson Motorcycles 5,015 photos, 542 members
- Field Guide: Birds of the World 189,660 photos, 26,001 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (NO buildings, NO people, NO B/W) 183,932 photos, 9,419 members
- Riverside, Ca. :Photographic Symposia 634 photos, 58 members
- riverside-ca. 7,767 photos, 226 members
- California 288,756 photos, 7,758 members
- Orange - Villa Park, California 788 photos, 114 members
- Vintage Motorcycle Pictures 604 photos, 84 members
Pete Zarria says:
"The Caveman, I had no idea who I was dealing with when I came across his early images one day, it was kismet. He has become a soul brother with his quick wit and endless intellectual curiosity. I have learned so much as will anyone with the sense to stick with him.
His vision is infused with an appreciation and close intimacy with Native Americans, their old ways and the earth itself. It is informed with the humility of a man who appreciates the the beauty around him and life in its many forms and places. He has taught me much of people, places and how to use a camera to capture something inside them and myself. I only hope I can honor him by producing something worthwhile. Thanks, Chuck."
November 29th, 2008
- Chuck Coker
- July 2008
- Desert Hot Springs, California, USA
- I am: