Flickr Founder, friend of small dogs, art fiend, book lover. I love Flickr!
I can't answer any emails that come to my personal Flickr Mail account (I delete them without reading them). Please check out the help page or post in the forums.
- Make:SF - the Bay Makers 1,209 photos, 71 members
- Hello Little Fella! 1,441 photos, 403 members
- San FranGone: The City as it Was 2,739 photos, 448 members
- Alphabattle 2.0- 2010 668 photos, 335 members
- B3S-Alphabattle 129 photos, 150 members
- NOPNA 107 photos, 35 members
- Scream Real Loud!!! 18 photos, 76 members
- From Memory (was: Maps From Memory) 166 photos, 224 members
- Telstar Logistics Aboard the Jeremiah O'Brien 285 photos, 11 members
- Faceball 258 photos, 105 members
- Celebrity Detritus 37 photos, 64 members
- Hack Day 2006 925 photos, 55 members
- Fiberglass Mascots 1,388 photos, 205 members
- The Great Leap 108 photos, 18 members
- OSBall 24 photos, 11 members
- Faces of ONE 1,044 photos, 4,792 members
- CRAFT 245,352 photos, 14,281 members
- Free Range Mule Shirts 190 photos, 94 members
- Mash Pit 83 photos, 33 members
- Missing Person Photos 33 photos, 32 members
- Streetsy.com 594,526 photos, 6,485 members
- flickr that tune! 14 photos, 22 members
- Maître Goulemer et Miladus 44 photos, 2 members
- Ritual Roasters 977 photos, 86 members
- Wine Memory Jogger 445 photos, 151 members
- Flick off ...!.?.!... D Day and Beyond 7,577 photos, 1,219 members
- House Numbers 2,281 photos, 280 members
- BlogHer 05 85 photos, 23 members
- Guess Where SF 30,766 photos, 1,617 members
- flickrsnout 23 photos, 12 members
- flickr schwag 136 photos, 119 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 40,438 photos, 1,340 members
- Flickr API 797 photos, 16,220 members
- flickr fan art 2,266 photos, 4,489 members
- Flickr Hacks 438 photos, 20,609 members
- Cal's Shirts 59 photos, 28 members
- FlickrDiscuss 35 photos, 107 members
- Prohibited / Prohibido 1,442 photos, 369 members
- Flickr Is Having a Massage 11 photos, 45 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,337,380 photos, 26,855 members
- MAKE 64,786 photos, 8,049 members
- _ minimalism 6,705 photos, 2,900 members
- Photo Hunt (word lists) 99 photos, 72 members
- One Color 1,280 photos, 153 members
- Ali & Elise's Honeymoon 71 photos, 7 members
- FlickrSocial (two or more people in the photo) 51,580 photos, 3,412 members
- Velveteen Rabbit 119 photos, 141 members
- Abandoned Apparel 1,281 photos, 362 members
- Serious Business 4 photos, 132 members
- there are no boring photos (formerly: boring photos) POOL CLOSED 866 photos, 574 members
"One day soon, if not already, Flickr will be used as a case study in marketing innovation in b-schools. A handful of people in Vancouver dragged the world into Web 2.0 and changed not just photo sharing but how we think of Web-based services. And when students read about how it all happened, they'll learn that it was Caterina who led the marketing charge, running rings around Valley marketing managers with MBAs who thought -- wrongly -- that they knew better. What do you know? In the end, clever, driven, talented, and kind people win after all. Hooray for happy endings!"
December 10th, 2005
Matt Fitzwater-Stevens says:
"Hemingway was wrong. Courage is not grace under pressure. Caterina is.
Caterina is whimsy in a hurricane. (Who else would throw doggerel verse into a snake-pit of second-guessing clients accusing her of caving in to the Patriot Act?) She's sharp business sense softened with humor and leavened with humility. Caterina is smarts raised to the level of style.
I've never even met this woman, but I know she's really cool."
June 22nd, 2005
"San Francisco cried the day Caterina left. But now she's back, with all of her colorful coats, and the city is bright and smiling again. Welcome home, Cat!"
June 1st, 2005
"Caterina's smile lights up whatever room she's in."
April 11th, 2005
"She reads books. I like that a lot."
January 24th, 2005
"Caterina is a mystery. I have never met anyone who so easily balanced being confident and dynamic with being so incredibly genuine and passionate and kind. She’s had my rapt attention since the day I met her."
September 1st, 2004
"Infectiously, impossibly perceptive, lucid, charming and just plain nice. Had me wondering whether everyone in Vancouver is inherently nice, whether Vancouver just attracts that type of personality... or whether the city is putting something in the water."
July 19th, 2004
"A funny, sweet girl with a great photo eye!"
July 10th, 2004
polymath blues says:
"Una groovy chica con un perro lindo!"
May 27th, 2004
"progressive, determined, playful, lexicon, phosphorescent, willful, crafty, refined, inventive"
April 29th, 2004
"Caterina is the frist person I met on flickr and she is so cool. I looking foward to having a long friendship with her"
April 2nd, 2004
"It's annoying that Caterina comes off as so cultured and beautifully smart while always making people feel welcome around her."
March 10th, 2004
"Who is she - the MarcCanter of Flickr? She's got the MOST friends here! UnFair - I claim nepotism!"
March 7th, 2004
"A set of nesting tables was convicted of bigamy."
February 24th, 2004
"I hope Stewart realises how lucky he is."
February 3rd, 2004
"It's amazing that Caterina comes off as so cultured and beautifully smart while always making people feel welcome around her."
February 3rd, 2004
"Caterina likes books in the same way the rest of us like air. She knows more words than Shakespeare and she knows how to spell them too!"
February 2nd, 2004
"caterina is swell."
January 14th, 2004
- Caterina Fake
- May 2003
- East Coast, USA
- San Francisco, CA