Photography is a lifelong passion. If my photo stream looks like chaos with all kinds of subjects and styles please visit my collections and sets as they will have order. www.flickr.com/photos/casch/collections/
Or try this link...
I am not a photographic purist. I edit all my photos with Photoshop and while I try to keep a natural look to most (not all) my photos, my primary concern is to the finished product (art) not the method used to get there. Most of my photos posted here are about my children and grandchildren my hobbies and interests. I love flowers and wildlife as well. Extreme sports are a passion and I have the up-most respect for all who push the limits of their bodies and safety.
I do try to limit my postings to one or two a day so that I don't overload my contacts and friends pages. In addition I try to comment on my contacts photos frequently and like to have that returned. I don't mind constructive input as we all learn. Because of that have to limit the contacts. However, there is always room for another good photographer. I FAV many of the pictures that I comment on because the photo is truly good or I really like some aspect or memory that it provokes. If you don't want to provide the same courtesy please don't make me a contact.
I have a small group called Explorer Bound which is dedicated to helping all of us to become better photographers. Click Explorer Bound. If you join please participate in the discussions. We can all learn from each others experiences.
These are sets that I'm particularly proud of
S K A T E
And for and interesting interactive map of where my photos have been taken www.mypicsmap.com/photos/casch
My equipment consists of Canons 7d and 80d (love Canons). Alas I am selling my beloved 50d soon. I have owned at least two dozen lenses over time and now have pared it down to 7 favorite lenses (oops I added a couple). My lenses are Canon 28-80 2.8-4L, Canon 24-105mm f4L, Canon 80-200 2.8L,Tamron SP17-50mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm zooms and Canon 300mm f4L USM, Canon 400mm f4 DO IS, Canon 50mm 1.4 USM, Canon 100mm 2.8 macro primes. I also use a Canon G9 and underwater housing for those up close and personal surf shots.
All my photos are copyrighted with all rights reserved. DO NOT use them without my permission. I have had photos taken without my permission. My photos are digitally tagged.
MOST OF MY IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH GETTY IMAGES, IStock Photo, Alamy, or Photodune. If your interested in one please contact me and I can direct you to the appropriate site.
Stock photography by Chris Aschenbrener at Alamy
Or search my photos at Alamy
Search stock photography by Chris Aschenbrener at Alamy
IStock Photos Site
My Portfolio on I-Stock Photo
Thanks for visiting.
Photos of casch52 (7)
- Views: 20,000 13,566 photos, 428 members
- Views: 15,000 3,157 photos, 204 members
- Church Exteriors 244,513 photos, 14,701 members
- Church / Churches - Beautiful churches from around the world 24,984 photos, 698 members
- Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 L 2,403 photos, 220 members
- Solar Eclipse GLobal 847 photos, 213 members
- Total Solar Eclipse 2017 - NASA 3,662 photos, 2,246 members
- 1,500 Views Unlimited 1500 87,978 photos, 2,012 members
- Views: 1750 53,483 photos, 5,810 members
- Views: 200,000 81 photos, 96 members
- 2.000 / 2000 views at least (NO limits) 87,771 photos, 1,784 members
- Views: 400,000 7 photos, 74 members
- 3.000 / 3000 views at least (NO limits) 68,362 photos, 1,665 members
- Our Adorable Kids 4,206 photos, 156 members
- 1.000 / 1000 views at least (NO limits) 245,380 photos, 2,989 members
- REMEMBER THEM 14,362 photos, 916 members
- Old Cemeteries Around the World (NO PEOPLE) 5,435 photos, 223 members
- 100 000 + Views 578 photos, 111 members
- Views: 1500 84,309 photos, 8,884 members
- 25,000 Views Unlimited 25000 4,273 photos, 622 members
- EVERYTHING AMERICA 208,383 photos, 4,765 members
- Un-enhanced American West 59,704 photos, 1,602 members
- #2 18K Gold wildlife/ Post 1 - Award 3 (P2-A6) with CODE 27,883 photos, 1,973 members
- Four Million Total Views 4,000,000 Unlimited 4000000 44 photos, 46 members
- Five Million Total Views 5,000,000 Unlimited 5000000 49 photos, 59 members
- 5.000 / 5000 views at least (NO limits) 43,538 photos, 1,616 members
- Views 20 000 477 photos, 76 members
- 10.000 / 10000 views at least (NO limits) 29,254 photos, 1,764 members
- WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE ! 256,979 photos, 9,429 members
- 70000 Views 143 photos, 103 members
- 50000 VIEWS 453 photos, 204 members
- MOUNTAIN 172,811 photos, 12,777 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 103,415 photos, 9,162 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 123,167 photos, 4,784 members
- All about Spain 22,898 photos, 732 members
- Views 80 000 11 photos, 51 members
- Children being children 86,982 photos, 4,501 members
- Food Porn 819,055 photos, 63,722 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 374,317 photos, 23,924 members
- + kids Acting Naturally * (candid photos only) 10,013 photos, 139 members
- Views 60 000 160 photos, 104 members
- ＝ ◆All Beloved Surfer Women◆ ＝ 157 photos, 24 members
- Views 30 000 1,776 photos, 410 members
- Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS USM 249 photos, 32 members
- #4 PLATINUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 1 (P2-A2) with CODE 32,818 photos, 2,543 members
- #3 PALLADIUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 5 (P2-A10) with CODE 44,575 photos, 2,439 members
- 250,000 Views Unlimited 250000 71 photos, 84 members
- Kids and nature 23,885 photos, 3,077 members
- Kids-N-Water 4,210 photos, 135 members
- Youth Nature Watch 21,311 photos, 964 members
Aaron Glenn Campbell says:
"Absolutely dig Chris' action sports (surf & skate) photography. His birding photography is worth checking out as well!"
March 12th, 2013
"I owe just about everything I know about photography to my Dad...and probably a lot of his creativity was passed down to me as well! I love seeing his view on the world from his photography and always look forward to seeing the new things that he finds. He always seems to be in the right place and the right time to find the perfect picture. I guess it helps that his camera seems to be a permanent fixture in his hands. His flowers are superb, the insects always fascinating, and birds caught in perfect motion. Of course, my favorite are the special moments in time that he catches of his grandchildren. I only hope that my photography will grow to be as good as his."
April 14th, 2008
Tanya J Ogertschnig says:
"Chris is a phenomenal photographer. He can photograph any subject and make it leap off the screen and grab your attention."
November 14th, 2007
"Chris is a master of numerous talents and pursuits, which becomes obvious as one views his diverse photo stream. He is a friend closer than a brother and man of great integrity. I am a lifelong student to all that he knows."
November 28th, 2006
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nursery Wholesaler and Part Time Computer Tech
- Stock photos By Casch