Photography is a lifelong passion. If my photo stream looks like chaos with all kinds of subjects and styles please visit my collections and sets as they will have order. www.flickr.com/photos/casch/collections/
Or try this link... www.alamy.com/portfolio/chrisaschenbrenerportfolio
I am not a photographic purist. I edit all my photos with Photoshop and while I try to keep a natural look to most (not all) my photos, my primary concern is to the finished product (art) not the method used to get there. Most of my photos posted here are about my children and grandchildren my hobbies and interests. I love flowers and wildlife as well. Extreme sports are a passion and I have the up-most respect for all who push the limits of their bodies and safety.
I do try to limit my postings to one or two a day so that I don't overload my contacts and friends pages. In addition I try to comment on my contacts photos frequently and like to have that returned. I don't mind constructive input as we all learn. Because of that have to limit the contacts. However, there is always room for another good photographer. I FAV many of the pictures that I comment on because the photo is truly good or I really like some aspect or memory that it provokes. If you don't want to provide the same courtesy please don't make me a contact.
I have a small group called Explorer Bound which is dedicated to helping all of us to become better photographers. Click Explorer Bound. If you join please participate in the discussions. We can all learn from each others experiences.
These are sets that I'm particularly proud of
S K A T E
And for and interesting interactive map of where my photos have been taken www.mypicsmap.com/photos/casch
My equipment consists of Canons 7d and 80d (love Canons). Alas I am selling my beloved 50d soon. I have owned at least two dozen lenses over time and now have pared it down to 7 favorite lenses (oops I added a couple). My lenses are Canon 28-80 2.8-4L, Canon 24-105mm f4L, Canon 80-200 2.8L,Tamron SP17-50mm 2.8, Tokina 11-16mm zooms and Canon 300mm f4L USM, Canon 400mm f4 DO IS, Canon 50mm 1.4 USM, Canon 100mm 2.8 macro primes. I also use a Canon G9 and underwater housing for those up close and personal surf shots.
All my photos are copyrighted with all rights reserved. DO NOT use them without my permission. I have had photos taken without my permission. My photos are digitally tagged.
MOST OF MY IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH GETTY IMAGES, IStock Photo, Alamy, or Photodune. If your interested in one please contact me and I can direct you to the appropriate site.
Stock photography by Chris Aschenbrener at Alamy
Or search my photos at Alamy
Search stock photography by Chris Aschenbrener at Alamy
IStock Photos Site
My Portfolio on I-Stock Photo
Thanks for visiting.
Photos of casch52 (8)
- 100 Faves 1-2-3 (Opted Out) 5,149 photos, 262 members
- 700 Faves 1-2-3 (Opted Out) 217 photos, 79 members
- I know where you are 116,311 photos, 5,542 members
- Look out for Pirates by Invite only - *Refer to invite thread* 73,789 photos, 3,908 members
- Views: 300,000 30 photos, 92 members
- Hummingbirds (no feeders) 12,958 photos, 608 members
- FABULOUS FOODS (from around the world) NO LIMIT! 69,191 photos, 1,790 members
- A PAST RECORD 13,206 photos, 692 members
- Views: 20,000 16,830 photos, 522 members
- Views: 15,000 3,267 photos, 255 members
- Church Exteriors 257,622 photos, 15,020 members
- Church / Churches - Beautiful churches from around the world 30,929 photos, 750 members
- Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 L 2,481 photos, 230 members
- Solar Eclipse GLobal 851 photos, 222 members
- Total Solar Eclipse 2017 - NASA 3,609 photos, 2,251 members
- 1,500 Views Unlimited 1500 101,043 photos, 2,164 members
- Views: 1750 57,345 photos, 5,946 members
- Views: 200,000 87 photos, 107 members
- 2.000 / 2000 views at least (NO LIMITS, NO 30/60) 117,530 photos, 1,955 members
- Views: 400,000 7 photos, 81 members
- 3.000 / 3000 views at least (NO LIMITS, NO 30/60) 82,875 photos, 1,840 members
- Our Adorable Kids 4,606 photos, 145 members
- 1.000 / 1000 views at least (NO LIMITS, NO 30/60) 293,869 photos, 3,253 members
- REMEMBER THEM 16,300 photos, 929 members
- Old Cemeteries Around the World (NO PEOPLE) 5,324 photos, 218 members
- 100 000 + Views 611 photos, 131 members
- Views: 1500 96,224 photos, 9,087 members
- 25,000 Views Unlimited 25000 5,841 photos, 717 members
- EVERYTHING AMERICA 212,628 photos, 4,801 members
- Un-enhanced American West 67,040 photos, 1,705 members
- #2 18K Gold wildlife/ Post 1 - Award 3 (P2-A6) with CODE 31,141 photos, 2,022 members
- Four Million Total Views 4,000,000 Unlimited 4000000 53 photos, 54 members
- Five Million Total Views 5,000,000 Unlimited 5000000 84 photos, 63 members
- 5.000 / 5000 views at least (NO LIMITS, NO 30/60) 54,650 photos, 1,798 members
- Views 20 000 834 photos, 80 members
- 10.000 / 10000 views at least (NO LIMITS, NO 30/60) 35,296 photos, 1,952 members
- WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE ! 261,337 photos, 9,455 members
- 70000 Views 161 photos, 123 members
- 50000 VIEWS 499 photos, 219 members
- MOUNTAIN 195,041 photos, 13,175 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 103,544 photos, 9,190 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 129,861 photos, 4,772 members
- All about Spain 25,982 photos, 743 members
- Views 80 000 9 photos, 54 members
- Children being children 92,925 photos, 4,637 members
- Food Porn 819,444 photos, 63,306 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 374,644 photos, 23,778 members
- + kids Acting Naturally * (candid photos only) 10,894 photos, 137 members
- Views 60 000 168 photos, 117 members
- ＝ ◆All Beloved Surfer Women◆ ＝ 158 photos, 25 members
Aaron Glenn Campbell says:
"Absolutely dig Chris' action sports (surf & skate) photography. His birding photography is worth checking out as well!"
March 12th, 2013
"I owe just about everything I know about photography to my Dad...and probably a lot of his creativity was passed down to me as well! I love seeing his view on the world from his photography and always look forward to seeing the new things that he finds. He always seems to be in the right place and the right time to find the perfect picture. I guess it helps that his camera seems to be a permanent fixture in his hands. His flowers are superb, the insects always fascinating, and birds caught in perfect motion. Of course, my favorite are the special moments in time that he catches of his grandchildren. I only hope that my photography will grow to be as good as his."
April 14th, 2008
Tanya J Ogertschnig says:
"Chris is a phenomenal photographer. He can photograph any subject and make it leap off the screen and grab your attention."
November 14th, 2007
"Chris is a master of numerous talents and pursuits, which becomes obvious as one views his diverse photo stream. He is a friend closer than a brother and man of great integrity. I am a lifelong student to all that he knows."
November 28th, 2006
- April 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Nursery Wholesaler and Part Time Computer Tech
- Stock photos By Casch