Me on Facebook
Me on Instagram
Me on Twitter..
You can follow me on Instagram also under Caribb
Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
View my photostream on Black
Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)
What Doug Means
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.
Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Airplanes 101 Set
Your Aura is Orange
You're a bit of a loner, but you're never lonely. You know how to entertain yourself.
Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.
The purpose of your life: testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.
Famous oranges include: Timothy Leary, David Blaine, Tony Hawk, Carey Hart
Careers for you to try: Snowboarder, Circus Performer, Undercover Agent
What Color Is Your Aura?
Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet
I'm just one guy among the of the masses of people on this huge planet. Since joining Flickr I feel I've become more focused on the things that interest me in life. This site has a way of exposing your interests and your vision of the world not only to everyone out there but also to oneself.
I'm pleased with what I see in my pictures and those of others I have chosen as favorites. Overall it's a positive and hopeful view and one I'd like to think I send out personally. I love colourful images. I'm drawn to amazing architecture whether it be ancient, old, modern or futuristic. I'm fascinated by and flying. Planespotting makes me feel like an 8 year old. Travel is a passion and if I could I'd go to every city and every country everywhere I would... sadly it's costly just to go to the next city LOL..
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my pictures. I'm not a professional and don't claim to be anything more than the amature I am. Like most I get the occasional good shot :) So feel free to add me as a contact if you'd like and please comment on any of my images. I enjoy the feedback and interaction I get here online and thanks in advance, hope to "talk" to you soon :)
For higher resolution versions of some selected photos I also post to this site:
Photos of caribb (11)
- Autumn, leaves must fall 36 photos, 2 members
- World Wide Planes 110,935 photos, 565 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A380-800 3,423 photos, 367 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A340-500 280 photos, 224 members
- Art_inthecity: Art public au Québec / Public Art in Québec 2,957 photos, 185 members
- Aircraft: Embraer 190 Family 1,528 photos, 278 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A330-200 3,604 photos, 268 members
- Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 1,771 photos, 312 members
- Capture the Countryside 654 photos, 187 members
- Countryside Images 15,351 photos, 785 members
- Countryside and Rural Photography 24,703 photos, 489 members
- Rural Canada 20,343 photos, 517 members
- Rural Photos 64,723 photos, 2,291 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 71,899 photos, 2,538 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A340-600 1,114 photos, 239 members
- Construction Worldwide 575 photos, 30 members
- Construction Site 9,158 photos, 706 members
- **Under Construction** 3,583 photos, 165 members
- Construction Equipment (HEAVY METAL) 4,704 photos, 304 members
- Construction & Building 2,756 photos, 107 members
- Construction Projects - Engius 932 photos, 136 members
- Structure under construction (now)- Konstruktion im Bau (jetzt) 1,460 photos, 75 members
- Derelict or damaged aircraft 3,705 photos, 452 members
- ALL JET AIRCRAFT 138,048 photos, 851 members
- Airports: Frankfurt (Rhein-Main) International [FRA/EDDF] 9,492 photos, 206 members
- life of animals 5,402 photos, 126 members
- Aviation Geeks 185,659 photos, 759 members
- History of Canadian Science and Technology 9,950 photos, 437 members
- Positively Ottawa 18,489 photos, 339 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A300/F 504 photos, 195 members
- CYYZ - Toronto Lester B. Pearson International 1,993 photos, 55 members
- aeroplanes 25,197 photos, 220 members
- AIRPLANES ETC 14,143 photos, 68 members
- airplanes and passion for flight, aviones y pasion por volar 3,324 photos, 48 members
- The Airplane Group 31,343 photos, 150 members
- Best airplane pictures 60,370 photos, 259 members
- ₪ ÜberUrban ▓ Street Photography ▒ Straßenfotografie ₪ 20,767 photos, 1,065 members
- Genève 11,641 photos, 692 members
- flying machine's 176,652 photos, 761 members
- Geneva Airport (GVA/LSGG) 3,571 photos, 52 members
- Red!Blue!!Yellow! together 23,386 photos, 3,010 members
- Cúpulas 3,123 photos, 242 members
- Islam 14,960 photos, 1,479 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 141,061 photos, 3,974 members
- Mosques and Minarets 50,553 photos, 6,907 members
- Byzantine Architecture [only before 1453 please] 12,190 photos, 420 members
- TURKISH AIRLINES 506 photos, 42 members
- Turkish Airlines 1,630 photos, 142 members
- Turkish Airplanes and Airports 1,578 photos, 94 members
- People all around the world 93,766 photos, 3,658 members
Adrian Billena says:
"caribb is a good man he always there he is a good photographer and he is also my first friend who likes aircraft and he's a truly a one in a billion friends."
April 24th, 2009
‘Take Off Life says:
"caribb is Very talented person ..
He's 5 star photography, I really loved all you're work
*and accept me to be you'r friend, best wishes :)"
June 9th, 2008
"Great Photographer! Period! Want to see Montreal? This is the place.. Terrific Aviation Photos!!! Certainly a mentor of mine..."
November 22nd, 2006
Whiny Dancer says:
"Caribb takes me on a journey of Montreal in all of its seasons:
the crimson fall leaves, snowy streets, and the spectacular sunny days of spring and summer. Caribb captures this city in daylight and also with a dynamic nightime lighting. He even has shots of the pouring rain !
Caribbs' love of architecture is evident.
He has wonderful photos of a multitude of buildings - modern and old-, churches,and homes.
He show the urban reality of the city with his pictures of real people, street kids, the ordinary people we see every day, who become
extraordinary through his vision
And the festivals - caribb captures the Jazz Fest and the Cafiesta . and others ,with all of itheir colours and flavours and he zooms in on the participants. The people are expressive, showing many emotions.
And then there are the plane photos - that would be a whole other testimonial !!!
Caribb has such a zest for photography. His collection and sets are many and are very diverse.
I cannot imagine how anyone viewing his photos of Montreal would not want to hop on a plane and come and visit !!!
I look forward to more of the journey of Montreal and the skies through his eyes !!!!
September 23rd, 2006
"Caribb has an amazing eye. I got to know him through the different airline and airplane groups. He always has amazing stuff and great captures. Then I went into some of his other Montreal work and saw his talent isn't just with things that fly. The same great eye translates on the ground in and around Montreal. Always enjoy his groups and his work!"
September 11th, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"I added caribb as a contact to keep track of his excellent airliner photos...but don't forget to check out his other work! You'll be glad you did."
July 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Montreal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Open