Me on Facebook
Me on Instagram
Me on Twitter..
You can follow me on Instagram also under Caribb
Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
View my photostream on Black
Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)
What Doug Means
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.
Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Airplanes 101 Set
Your Aura is Orange
You're a bit of a loner, but you're never lonely. You know how to entertain yourself.
Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.
The purpose of your life: testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.
Famous oranges include: Timothy Leary, David Blaine, Tony Hawk, Carey Hart
Careers for you to try: Snowboarder, Circus Performer, Undercover Agent
What Color Is Your Aura?
Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet
I'm just one guy among the of the masses of people on this huge planet. Since joining Flickr I feel I've become more focused on the things that interest me in life. This site has a way of exposing your interests and your vision of the world not only to everyone out there but also to oneself.
I'm pleased with what I see in my pictures and those of others I have chosen as favorites. Overall it's a positive and hopeful view and one I'd like to think I send out personally. I love colourful images. I'm drawn to amazing architecture whether it be ancient, old, modern or futuristic. I'm fascinated by and flying. Planespotting makes me feel like an 8 year old. Travel is a passion and if I could I'd go to every city and every country everywhere I would... sadly it's costly just to go to the next city LOL..
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my pictures. I'm not a professional and don't claim to be anything more than the amature I am. Like most I get the occasional good shot :) So feel free to add me as a contact if you'd like and please comment on any of my images. I enjoy the feedback and interaction I get here online and thanks in advance, hope to "talk" to you soon :)
For higher resolution versions of some selected photos I also post to this site:
Photos of caribb (11)
- Airports: Frankfurt (Rhein-Main) Airport [FRA/EDDF] 2,471 photos, 96 members
- life of animals 1,941 photos, 76 members
- Aviation Geeks 53,733 photos, 449 members
- History of Canadian Science and Technology 9,038 photos, 424 members
- Canada's National War Memorial (The Response) 26 photos, 5 members
- /r/Ottawa 99 photos, 11 members
- Parliament Hill - Ottawa 2,608 photos, 275 members
- Positively Ottawa 16,652 photos, 314 members
- Ottawa DSLR 5,402 photos, 172 members
- Airbus A300F 300 photos, 146 members
- I s t a n b u l 34 39,632 photos, 1,780 members
- CYYZ - Toronto Lester B. Pearson International 1,260 photos, 44 members
- aeroplanes 15,276 photos, 175 members
- AIRPLANES ETC 6,151 photos, 43 members
- airplanes and passion for flight, aviones y pasion por volar 940 photos, 20 members
- The Airplane Group 14,942 photos, 78 members
- Best airplane pictures 25,205 photos, 171 members
- ₪ ÜberUrban ▓ Street Photography ▒ Straßenfotografie ₪ 5,358 photos, 931 members
- Geneva, Switzerland 14,534 photos, 1,460 members
- Genève 10,812 photos, 648 members
- Geneva and canton 6,711 photos, 297 members
- flying machine's 58,585 photos, 628 members
- Geneva Airport (GVA/LSGG) 2,322 photos, 35 members
- Airports: GVA / LSGG (Genève, Switzerland) 1,481 photos, 26 members
- Le Alpi - The Alps - Les Alpes 43,540 photos, 1,498 members
- The Alps 1,337 photos, 168 members
- Alps 133,551 photos, 7,507 members
- Red!Blue!!Yellow! together 22,521 photos, 2,959 members
- Cúpulas 3,010 photos, 237 members
- Islam 14,380 photos, 1,455 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 123,601 photos, 3,567 members
- المساجد Mosques 1,249 photos, 443 members
- Mosques and Minarets 48,391 photos, 6,667 members
- Minaret 532 photos, 102 members
- Byzantine Architecture [only before 1453 please] 9,516 photos, 321 members
- Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya) of Istanbul 328 photos, 17 members
- Hagia Sophia Istanbul Turkey 1,010 photos, 79 members
- We Love Istanbul 10,354 photos, 2,068 members
- !stanbul 5,569 photos, 329 members
- The Bosphorus 170 photos, 24 members
- Galata Tower / Galata Kulesi 133 photos, 40 members
- Bosphorus-Istanbul 463 photos, 76 members
- Image of Istanbul 1,162 photos, 47 members
- Istanbul Photos / http://www.turkiyeturizm.com 686 photos, 42 members
- strolling through istanbul 100 photos, 10 members
- Istanbul in Pictures 9,648 photos, 615 members
- ISTANBUL Shots 2,272 photos, 117 members
- ♥ Istanbul 1,177 photos, 85 members
- Ramp Shots 336 photos, 6 members
- TURKISH AIRLINES 375 photos, 32 members
Adrian Billena says:
"caribb is a good man he always there he is a good photographer and he is also my first friend who likes aircraft and he's a truly a one in a billion friends."
April 24th, 2009
‘Take Off Life says:
"caribb is Very talented person ..
He's 5 star photography, I really loved all you're work
*and accept me to be you'r friend, best wishes :)"
June 9th, 2008
"Great Photographer! Period! Want to see Montreal? This is the place.. Terrific Aviation Photos!!! Certainly a mentor of mine..."
November 22nd, 2006
Whiny Dancer says:
"Caribb takes me on a journey of Montreal in all of its seasons:
the crimson fall leaves, snowy streets, and the spectacular sunny days of spring and summer. Caribb captures this city in daylight and also with a dynamic nightime lighting. He even has shots of the pouring rain !
Caribbs' love of architecture is evident.
He has wonderful photos of a multitude of buildings - modern and old-, churches,and homes.
He show the urban reality of the city with his pictures of real people, street kids, the ordinary people we see every day, who become
extraordinary through his vision
And the festivals - caribb captures the Jazz Fest and the Cafiesta . and others ,with all of itheir colours and flavours and he zooms in on the participants. The people are expressive, showing many emotions.
And then there are the plane photos - that would be a whole other testimonial !!!
Caribb has such a zest for photography. His collection and sets are many and are very diverse.
I cannot imagine how anyone viewing his photos of Montreal would not want to hop on a plane and come and visit !!!
I look forward to more of the journey of Montreal and the skies through his eyes !!!!
September 23rd, 2006
"Caribb has an amazing eye. I got to know him through the different airline and airplane groups. He always has amazing stuff and great captures. Then I went into some of his other Montreal work and saw his talent isn't just with things that fly. The same great eye translates on the ground in and around Montreal. Always enjoy his groups and his work!"
September 11th, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"I added caribb as a contact to keep track of his excellent airliner photos...but don't forget to check out his other work! You'll be glad you did."
July 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Montreal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Open