Me on Facebook
Me on Instagram
Me on Twitter..
You can follow me on Instagram also under Caribb
Source: StatCounter Global Stats - Browser Market Share
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
View my photostream on Black
Your Personality is Very Rare (INTJ)
What Doug Means
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.
And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.
You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?
Your personality type is logical, uncompromising, independent, and nonconformist.
Only about 3% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 4% of all men.
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging.
How Rare Is Your Personality?
Airplanes 101 Set
Your Aura is Orange
You're a bit of a loner, but you're never lonely. You know how to entertain yourself.
Whether you're trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, you always live on the edge.
The purpose of your life: testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.
Famous oranges include: Timothy Leary, David Blaine, Tony Hawk, Carey Hart
Careers for you to try: Snowboarder, Circus Performer, Undercover Agent
What Color Is Your Aura?
Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet
I'm just one guy among the of the masses of people on this huge planet. Since joining Flickr I feel I've become more focused on the things that interest me in life. This site has a way of exposing your interests and your vision of the world not only to everyone out there but also to oneself.
I'm pleased with what I see in my pictures and those of others I have chosen as favorites. Overall it's a positive and hopeful view and one I'd like to think I send out personally. I love colourful images. I'm drawn to amazing architecture whether it be ancient, old, modern or futuristic. I'm fascinated by and flying. Planespotting makes me feel like an 8 year old. Travel is a passion and if I could I'd go to every city and every country everywhere I would... sadly it's costly just to go to the next city LOL..
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy my pictures. I'm not a professional and don't claim to be anything more than the amature I am. Like most I get the occasional good shot :) So feel free to add me as a contact if you'd like and please comment on any of my images. I enjoy the feedback and interaction I get here online and thanks in advance, hope to "talk" to you soon :)
For higher resolution versions of some selected photos I also post to this site:
Photos of caribb (11)
- MONTHLY PHOTOSHOOT 2,754 photos, 148 members
- Autumn, leaves must fall 154 photos, 11 members
- World Wide Planes 124,345 photos, 599 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A380-800 4,049 photos, 396 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A340-500 291 photos, 236 members
- Art_inthecity: Art public au Québec / Public Art in Québec 2,991 photos, 190 members
- Aircraft: Embraer 190 Family 1,774 photos, 291 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A330-200 4,010 photos, 292 members
- Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 2,185 photos, 348 members
- Capture the Countryside 703 photos, 211 members
- Countryside Images 16,934 photos, 863 members
- Countryside and Rural Photography 26,659 photos, 521 members
- Rural Canada 20,823 photos, 529 members
- Rural Photos 69,789 photos, 2,416 members
- Sign of the Times (All Types of Signs) 88,941 photos, 3,027 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A340-600 1,157 photos, 256 members
- Construction Worldwide 625 photos, 32 members
- Construction Site 9,321 photos, 713 members
- **Under Construction** 3,676 photos, 166 members
- Construction Equipment (HEAVY METAL) 5,041 photos, 324 members
- Construction & Building 2,908 photos, 111 members
- Construction Projects - Engius 986 photos, 140 members
- Structure under construction (now)- Konstruktion im Bau (jetzt) 1,467 photos, 75 members
- Derelict or damaged aircraft 4,838 photos, 465 members
- ALL JET AIRCRAFT 164,332 photos, 915 members
- Airports: Frankfurt (Rhein-Main) International [FRA/EDDF] 10,417 photos, 218 members
- life of animals 6,580 photos, 137 members
- Aviation Geeks 218,457 photos, 809 members
- History of Canadian Science and Technology 10,059 photos, 439 members
- Positively Ottawa 18,705 photos, 347 members
- Aircraft: Airbus A300/F 531 photos, 202 members
- CYYZ - Toronto Lester B. Pearson International 2,046 photos, 56 members
- aeroplanes 27,308 photos, 226 members
- AIRPLANES ETC 17,232 photos, 71 members
- airplanes and passion for flight, aviones y pasion por volar 4,131 photos, 51 members
- The Airplane Group 39,438 photos, 174 members
- Best airplane pictures 73,564 photos, 281 members
- ₪ ÜberUrban ▓ Street Photography ▒ Straßenfotografie ₪ 24,794 photos, 1,091 members
- Genève 11,871 photos, 700 members
- flying machine's 200,803 photos, 791 members
- Geneva Airport (GVA/LSGG) 3,753 photos, 57 members
- Red!Blue!!Yellow! together 23,816 photos, 3,018 members
- Cúpulas 3,176 photos, 242 members
- Islam 14,983 photos, 1,482 members
- Orthodox Church Architecture 142,563 photos, 4,013 members
- Mosques and Minarets 50,758 photos, 6,948 members
- Byzantine Architecture [only before 1453 please] 12,344 photos, 434 members
- TURKISH AIRLINES 523 photos, 44 members
- Turkish Airlines 1,709 photos, 153 members
- Turkish Airplanes and Airports 1,754 photos, 98 members
Adrian Billena says:
"caribb is a good man he always there he is a good photographer and he is also my first friend who likes aircraft and he's a truly a one in a billion friends."
April 24th, 2009
‘Take Off Life says:
"caribb is Very talented person ..
He's 5 star photography, I really loved all you're work
*and accept me to be you'r friend, best wishes :)"
June 9th, 2008
"Great Photographer! Period! Want to see Montreal? This is the place.. Terrific Aviation Photos!!! Certainly a mentor of mine..."
November 22nd, 2006
Whiny Dancer says:
"Caribb takes me on a journey of Montreal in all of its seasons:
the crimson fall leaves, snowy streets, and the spectacular sunny days of spring and summer. Caribb captures this city in daylight and also with a dynamic nightime lighting. He even has shots of the pouring rain !
Caribbs' love of architecture is evident.
He has wonderful photos of a multitude of buildings - modern and old-, churches,and homes.
He show the urban reality of the city with his pictures of real people, street kids, the ordinary people we see every day, who become
extraordinary through his vision
And the festivals - caribb captures the Jazz Fest and the Cafiesta . and others ,with all of itheir colours and flavours and he zooms in on the participants. The people are expressive, showing many emotions.
And then there are the plane photos - that would be a whole other testimonial !!!
Caribb has such a zest for photography. His collection and sets are many and are very diverse.
I cannot imagine how anyone viewing his photos of Montreal would not want to hop on a plane and come and visit !!!
I look forward to more of the journey of Montreal and the skies through his eyes !!!!
September 23rd, 2006
"Caribb has an amazing eye. I got to know him through the different airline and airplane groups. He always has amazing stuff and great captures. Then I went into some of his other Montreal work and saw his talent isn't just with things that fly. The same great eye translates on the ground in and around Montreal. Always enjoy his groups and his work!"
September 11th, 2006
Ken's Aviation says:
"I added caribb as a contact to keep track of his excellent airliner photos...but don't forget to check out his other work! You'll be glad you did."
July 20th, 2006
- December 2005
- Montreal, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Open