Thanks to: Marion Warren, for first showing me the expressive power of b&w imagery; Helen Levitt, for capturing moments of play; Elliott Erwitt for sharing his sense of humor; Walker Evans for being a great humanitarian.
Photos of Cameron Adams (5)
- Fashion at Railway 561 photos, 39 members
- Lolita Fashion :: ロリータ - NOT A PLACE FOR PORN ! 7,941 photos, 2,818 members
- People For Bikes 547 photos, 61 members
- Spirit of Ecstasy 618 photos, 177 members
- STREETFASHION MAGAZINE 108,889 photos, 3,227 members
- Trashy Diva Clothing 55 photos, 82 members
- Sweetness and Loveliness 5,783 photos, 1,091 members
- Clair de femme 34,968 photos, 4,349 members
- Your Style, Your Way 2,646 photos, 114 members
- Bicycle Couples 262 photos, 55 members
- Hands 184 photos, 424 members
- Sea & Ocean Beauty 31,390 photos, 2,376 members
- art & people (PHOTOS MUST HAVE PEOPLE INTERACTING WITH ART) 2,658 photos, 737 members
- St Michaels Concours d'Elegance 168 photos, 4 members
- Fuji x100s 143,233 photos, 7,460 members
- UNSUSPECTING PROTAGONISTS 87,981 photos, 2,124 members
- A dog in my bed 1,945 photos, 650 members
- Bokeh Light (outfocus light) 13,858 photos, 2,749 members
- iBMX 3,987 photos, 268 members
- Change Your Life. Ride A Bike! 21,411 photos, 623 members
- BikeAthens 32 photos, 12 members
- Forest Glen, Maryland 494 photos, 51 members
- Lilly Pulitzer 327 photos, 63 members
- if not now when? 1,532 photos, 262 members
- shadows 219,195 photos, 21,674 members
- Piedmont Park, Atlanta 1,085 photos, 119 members
- Decatur, Georgia 1,064 photos, 131 members
- Cycling with style! 2,018 photos, 118 members
- greyhound group 25,143 photos, 1,636 members
- "Women and the Wheel" 4,725 photos, 278 members
- PORTRAITS *** 351,010 photos, 15,969 members
- Cabbagetown, Atlanta 1,165 photos, 80 members
- Beausage 1,084 photos, 276 members
- Iridescence 3,586 photos, 417 members
- Savannah 19,724 photos, 1,581 members
- Create Here 667 photos, 9 members
- Houndstooth Road Autumn Tweed & Vintage Ride 11/11/12 70 photos, 7 members
- Street Photography Monochrome 11,587 photos, 6,842 members
- Spoke Cards 524 photos, 269 members
- Southeast Metro Atlanta Community 2,774 photos, 245 members
- Virginia-Highland Atlanta 290 photos, 60 members
- Bicycle Love 2,440 photos, 204 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 34,556 photos, 2,591 members
- Living Walls Conference 1,207 photos, 38 members
- Hollywood And Fashion 2,997 photos, 54 members
- Art-o-mat® 15th Anniversary Swap Meet Photos 278 photos, 6 members
- Discover Atlanta 3,118 photos, 195 members
- Houndstooth Road - Friends 22 photos, 2 members
- People and Paths 119,832 photos, 3,333 members
- Not Street Street 1,088 photos, 365 members
"Cameron has a keen eye for composition and detail, so his photographic stories are never left incomplete. His black and white ‘moments’ flash freeze snippets of life that beg a closer look, provoke thought and/or produce a smile. His children’s portraits capture innocence and joy in a way that will take you back to yesteryear. So much of his photography is truly timeless! And when his photos get personal, you can tell that he’s seeing his subject matter with a photographer’s third eye, the one in his heart. Cameron’s work inspires me to take a longer look at what’s going on around me and keep a camera handy. What better compliment is there for a photographer?!"
June 5th, 2007
"The Black and White set --Moments.--
A Lovely, Strong and Great set.
All pictures with happening elements in it.
Makes it all alive and very interesting.
Cameron has a great eye for putting it together
and getting the just timing in the natural real composition.
It is the skill of finding the angle and timing.
and the strong thing is to bring over something that really happened.
I love this set very much.
To me it shows what photography is all about.
It's all about real life situations.
Gotten on frame in a very precise and artistic way.
It is like there is a great feeling through the whole series."
April 10th, 2007
- Cameron Adams
- January 2007
- I am:
- Atlanta Street Fashion