Within the last 5 years I have come to realize the benefits of education in Virtual Worlds is extremely important. I still love arr as art is an essential part of expression. I am Virtual Consultant for WAKTM.com , (freelance), as my contribution to bringing the art to Opera and Theatre.
I am now affiliated with Rockcliffe University and hope to become more emerged in the Education community as a whole in as many virtual worlds as possible. Rockcliffe has the tools and set the model for many colleges and universities in virtual worlds and I hope to have a long standing relationship with them as we enter a new age of information technology in education.
**Please do not be offended is I do not replicate contact offers, I do visit each photo stream when offered contact, friendship or otherwise from people. I do not add advertising contact, my interests are no longer in fashion and frankly there are things in my inventory I've never worn that I purchased 3+ years ago.**
I am far more interested in creativity and imagination as they are the very essence of what we as spiritual beings experiencing a human existence can offer to the beauty of the world and I feel my original friends here on Flickr and in Second life display some of the most creative things I ever saw. I DO MISS THE OLD FliCKR!!!!
Aside from that I have dedicated myself to 3D education and hopefully bringing to light those whom are still in the last century of education he benefits of using different Virtual Worlds, (based on the needs of the facility), into this century. Those who claim to be cutting edge but are still using the traditional 2D web online classes are not keeping up with technology and I am more than willing to show how education in virtual worlds is an amazing platform whee student can immerse themselves in their area of study and take them to the next level and as I've always said, "If I don't have the answer for you I know someone who does."
Pasy History; I am very much into art, photography and theatre. I have been a member of the SCA since 1978 and will be returning to DarkWater SCA soon. I have preformed in live theater from Ohio to Denver to Orlando. I also have loved the internet from the days of BBS and am always fascinated at the mediums that have evolved from the first days of public Internet to the new platforms being created today.
I wish everyone all the happiness as all my friends are wonderful people, I even wish happiness to the "not-so-wonderful" in hopes being happy will change their outlook on life.
Official or not all my pictures are mine and not permitted for copy unless I authorize it. That applies only to those who would exchange a dollar amount for my images. Those who are contacts, friends are groups are welcome to share with no dollar exchange.
My Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.
The purpose of your life: showing love to other people
I love Machinima. I'm always up for the challenge of creating characters and prefer a "character role" in both theatre and Machinima. Keep an eye out for metaversetv.com/blog/2011/04/the-real-deserate-housewives... - I'm the old lady in this one.
My motto based on a song from the group "Heart" is
"Keep Your Love Alive"
by showing and giving love to others the rewards are greater than any amount of money or material "wants".
I am very fortunate that my friends both virtual and physical are wonderful people and it is my honor to know you.
- Avatars with a nose for attitude (P1/C2) 151,199 photos, 2,811 members
- !* Quality Surroundings2 ⌲ re-founded! P1-A2 Only URBAN work! 14,069 photos, 550 members
- Culture & Style Bloggers / Designers 5,893 photos, 447 members
- All Free Pictures (Creative Commons and Public Domain) 95,456 photos, 4,913 members
- Women and men who understand fashion 69,258 photos, 1,693 members
- Fashion On & Off Spam 20,316 photos, 674 members
- 45 to 85 Fav votes 12,466 photos, 525 members
- SL COOL BEAUTY Only for Women 3,540 photos, 81 members
- WTF is Fashion? 9,424 photos, 176 members
- ✫✭ SL - Photomanipulation ✭✫ 433,072 photos, 7,494 members
- THE ESSENCE OF SHE 212,162 photos, 12,731 members
- WHITE in Second Life 3,695 photos, 609 members
- views: 1000 and up... 53,289 photos, 1,241 members
- SL Fabulous Fairies & Winged Creatures 583 photos, 47 members
- Magical and Beautiful Second Life 29,512 photos, 706 members
- Just Art Journals 41,840 photos, 1,820 members
- Journal Revolution: The Art Army 22,097 photos, 1,235 members
- Artist's Journal Workshop 21,530 photos, 1,176 members
- visual journals 56,490 photos, 2,559 members
- Straattheater 3,699 photos, 56 members
- Theatre Art 8,084 photos, 507 members
- Avatar Art through SL cameras 231,183 photos, 3,438 members
- BLUE in Second Life 3,329 photos, 431 members
- Flowers of Second Life 7,304 photos, 454 members
- Baja Norte 2,677 photos, 1,076 members
- •••Best of SecondLife••• 231,652 photos, 3,867 members
- ****BEAUTIFUL FLICKR COMPOSITION**** 581,297 photos, 8,504 members
- girls,girls 193,079 photos, 5,489 members
- Second Life snaps 92,179 photos, 1,409 members
- digital is the devil 485,294 photos, 8,003 members
- 900 Views Unlimited 84,642 photos, 2,001 members
- 400 Views Unlimited 181,735 photos, 2,403 members
- 600 Views Unlimited 126,142 photos, 2,205 members
- 300 Views Unlimited 224,686 photos, 2,603 members
- 100 views at least (NO limits) 204,361 photos, 2,189 members
- Biggest Flickr Group! 6,908 photos, 100 members
- Favorites: 45 21,633 photos, 4,307 members
- Views: 100 1,146,757 photos, 32,899 members
- Views: 300 328,549 photos, 18,977 members
- Favorites: 70 25,912 photos, 4,875 members
- 'Views: 4000 - 5000 21,373 photos, 1,673 members
- 5,000 Views Unlimited 5000 35,655 photos, 1,731 members
- 5000 VIEWS(must have 5,000 views) 13,262 photos, 1,406 members
- ☠❤☠SL_Creative Pictures☠❤☠ 353,514 photos, 5,569 members
- SecondLife Anything Goes 192,541 photos, 2,989 members
- awww ~ just too beautiful :) 106,968 photos, 1,859 members
- SL: Xtra Curricular 4,596 photos, 196 members
- My Virtual Home SL 56,334 photos, 1,384 members
- SL Fav 5+ (PG) 28,726 photos, 584 members
- Second Life Photo Booth 27,902 photos, 748 members
"A chance meeting on Flickr. You were an Avie. I was sum guy in RL who had fled SL after 2 visits in May 2008 due to bad experience. People in SL were just plain weird! So why did I go back in? I don't know. First night back in, July 12, 2008, you asked me if I wanted to dance. But only if I would ditch the hair. We danced. I was bald. I didn't give it a 2nd thought. In 2nd life. For more than two 2nds. Since then, you have been the best mentor, the steadiest friend I have, and you ALWAYS had suggestions and info to help me in whatever my current dilemma was. You are always a blast, always dressed to the 9's, always lookin phenomenally foxy, and that shit eatin grin of yours makes me smile. No, check that, you make me laugh out loud!! You GIVE AND GIVE AND GIVE to the SL community so selflessly, CallieDel. What an amazing gift we have in you. I cant believe that you don't have 20 testimonials here before mine. Your heart is kind. You have patience out the wazoo with an admittedly goofy Burly, and your curiosity knows no bounds. You have my admiration and respect as the the most important friend on my list, CallieDel Boa. I can only hope that i can somehow return the favor some day. Yur the bees knees, Missy! I am here any time you need me.
Much love, BBri ;>)"
November 22nd, 2008
- August 2006
- Girard, Ohio
- I am:
- Virtual Reality Education Consultant
- Rockcliffe University Consortium