Take a look at my most interesting photos on
Yesterday i surpassed the number 25000 on my photostream, so i guess it's time for an updated profile... (as the old version was written at 5000).
I'm now almost ten month on flickr and it has been a wonderful time. The creativity and the inspirations i got from the community were a boost to my personal photography. Back in January i've joined flickr simply to show some winter images to some friends of mine. Slowly but surely i spent more time on flickr as i expected - getting feedback, finding friends and contacts, joining more groups, ...
Now after 10 months, ~180 uploaded images, ~40 explored shots and a few frontpages i took a new challenge. I bought my first DSLR in August 2009 - the Nikon D90 with a 18-105mm and 70-300mm lense for the start. So i guess it's time again to learn :-D
Up to now i used a Canon A95 P&S and sometimes a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 (in May and June). So it's quite a jump in technology and a lot of new settings and abilities, who needs to be tested. After the shots i took so far i can say that i really love my new cam!
Again i want to thank my wonderful contacts and friend for their support and friendship! Thanks for all the views, comments, notes and favs. I really appreciate every feedback i get! I usually try to give back every comment i get. Sorry if it does not work out everytime!
Mabye a short explanation about my comments. When i upload a new image i first comment my latest contact photos which i have not commented so far. Then i look at my last image and visit and comment the people who commented there ;-)
A little additional information:
Recently i opend a second account "city/human/life" the get a place for some experiments. So far i've uploaded there additional photos of certain shoots/events or alternative b/w versions of images i've upload here. In the next weeks i will go through some street photography shots i've taken with the D90 in the last two month and will upload the best there. Another place to take a look at this image will be with the gallery feature here, where i collect some of the work to present it here.
If you are interested feel free to visit the stream and leave a comment. Don't wonder if i add you there as a friend after commenting. Maybe some of the future shots will be for contacts and friends only.
A little preview:
A note for people who want to add me to their contact list - if you just add my because i commented on one of your photos there is only a very limited chance that i add you as well (especially if i've never read your nick before). I don't want to have thousands of contacts.
Please be not disappointed if i don't add you right away. My contact list is becoming larger in the last time and it's sometimes not easy to keep up. But if i recognize your comments i will add you as well!
Something more i have to say. From time to time i go through my list and remove some names. If i don't see a comment by a contact over some time, who himself keep uploading one image after another there is a good chance i will hit the remove button. Sorry about that, but i want to be fair to my contacts who visit and comment.
Sooo .... Thank you very much for your attention and interest to read all this!
- READY TO ROCK!!! 6,861 photos, 236 members
- flickr every day! 57,189 photos, 958 members
- Farbwolke 42,673 photos, 1,068 members
- The Flickr Underground 52,733 photos, 2,123 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,890,548 photos, 81,708 members
- Music Rocks! (post 1 award 1) 6,220 photos, 314 members
- Music Matters 4,302 photos, 327 members
- Live Music Photography 394,048 photos, 16,960 members
- Music Photography 397,781 photos, 13,576 members
- Concerts 404,306 photos, 12,776 members
- Concert Photographer 338,097 photos, 9,631 members
- Festival! 69,881 photos, 4,195 members
- Music Inspiration 9,949 photos, 2,211 members
- Bands/ Concerts 25,782 photos, 1,169 members
- Rock Concert 62,689 photos, 2,016 members
- Concert Photography 187,271 photos, 34,774 members
- Live Music 478,637 photos, 27,270 members
- Music Addicts 66,934 photos, 3,615 members
- Ruhrgebiet / Ruhr Area 3,123 photos, 82 members
- *Karma* 768,317 photos, 16,150 members
- ~~fence friday~~(the original) 19,026 photos, 3,113 members
- World Masterpiece Award " Win Pro Account - NEW EASY RULES" 50,431 photos, 4,748 members
- Duesseldorf 8,881 photos, 334 members
- Düsseldorf 21,020 photos, 1,381 members
- Nikon D90 921,348 photos, 36,195 members
- Music is all 21,943 photos, 3,862 members
- FlickrComment (P1 C2) 3,968 photos, 291 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 161,103 photos, 13,349 members
- I feel your poetry. I feel your soul. 5,764 photos, 193 members
- c-h-l - dropped out ... 116 photos, 2 members
- under the signet of the moon 8,865 photos, 207 members
- Ruhrpott 42,809 photos, 1,109 members
- 3-2-1 163,432 photos, 5,938 members
- B Square 294,815 photos, 9,570 members
- ~ joy with photos ~ Freude an Fotos ~ 8,447 photos, 161 members
- 500x500 288,903 photos, 7,380 members
- SchachtZeichen 605 photos, 71 members
- 1-2-3 449,000 photos, 16,402 members
- The Ruhr (Germany) 1,801 photos, 73 members
- Here, There and Everywhere 30,049 photos, 691 members
- Art for Buildings / Kunst am Bau 1,712 photos, 95 members
- moments in our life 73,372 photos, 1,693 members
- Alternative Views 97,154 photos, 3,760 members
- STAND-OUT Images Post 1 - Comment 2+ 7,395 photos, 416 members
- Urban Life Perspectives 112,727 photos, 3,376 members
- The Live Like a German Travel Guide to Germany 24,932 photos, 681 members
- Black Days 21 photos, 50 members
- The Authors' plaza 46,173 photos, 999 members
- blurism 53,496 photos, 2,227 members
- ~EXPLORE~ 12,914 photos, 552 members
"Chris is an exellent photographer he just has the knowlege to capture things a different way with his camera. Bringing the every day live in a view which makes it look a lot more than just a think or just a captured moment. His pictures have got heart that is what I like about them. His photostream inspires me every time again and again. It is superbly taken, with a great talent. Looking forward to very upload from him, viewing the pic´s and learning from them. It is a truly an awesome experience. Keep up the very good work"
26th February, 2010
"Chris is a true friend and a talented photographer - His work is very strong and precise. A pleasure to visit his photo stream and see what new and exciting things he is will create - Thank you for your comments and encouragement."
10th June, 2009
"Ladies and Gentelmans let me introduce Chris
Chris gives me many reasons why It's nice to visit his photostream.
The attention to colours and detail are fabulous. There has been many a time that I wish I could sit in those pictures!. There is no true definition to describe this person; simply to tell you that he is a true Artist….. a great Flickr mate"
25th May, 2009
- January 2009
- I am:
- Male and Single