My camera is the interpretative medium for sharing my views of everything around me- pretty much my take on the world.
I'm also very inspired by Daisaku Ikeda who takes pictures from the heart- literally. He is not a photographer, but his images, mostly of landscapes, have appeared in some publications, mostly Buddhist. While many of us typically peer through the viewfinder, Ikeda takes some of his images while holding his camera near to his chest before pressing the shutter button- and the images look good! Its a nice metaphor that suggests that the amount of heart we have for the art of photography really influences what we see and how well we are able to creatively portray it.
When I'm not taking pictures I usually have my nose stuck in a book.
- 1001 Nights (P. 1 - A. 9) ☆ Quality Photos ONLY! 128,019 photos, 4,188 members
- Flickr Hacks 420 photos, 22,008 members
- Photographers of the Bahamas 1,393 photos, 128 members
- Strobist.com 607,850 photos, 124,065 members
- Strobist studio and setup photos 4,234 photos, 2,844 members
- Lovers Of Photography - By Courtney Chen 5,689 photos, 353 members
- infinitely together is wonderful 1,062 photos, 221 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 2,674,185 photos, 51,767 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 565,167 photos, 14,705 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 192,525 photos, 8,775 members
- The Bahamas 14,331 photos, 1,169 members
- K. Lovelace & S. Williams Portfolio 0 photos, 2 members
- The Trinidad Photography Movement 745 photos, 83 members
Barry Williams Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Barry Williams
- February 2009
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Nassau, Bahamas
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Part-time college lecturer, photographer
- barrywilliamsphotography [at] gmail.com