My camera is the interpretative medium for sharing my views of everything around me- pretty much my take on the world.
I'm also very inspired by Daisaku Ikeda who takes pictures from the heart- literally. He is not a photographer, but his images, mostly of landscapes, have appeared in some publications, mostly Buddhist. While many of us typically peer through the viewfinder, Ikeda takes some of his images while holding his camera near to his chest before pressing the shutter button- and the images look good! Its a nice metaphor that suggests that the amount of heart we have for the art of photography really influences what we see and how well we are able to creatively portray it.
When I'm not taking pictures I usually have my nose stuck in a book.
- 1001 Nights (P. 1 - A. 9) ☆ Quality Photos ONLY! 128,349 photos, 4,126 members
- Flickr Hacks 421 photos, 21,974 members
- Photographers of the Bahamas 1,453 photos, 128 members
- Strobist.com 607,143 photos, 123,669 members
- Strobist studio and setup photos 4,347 photos, 2,836 members
- Lovers Of Photography - By Courtney Chen 5,826 photos, 350 members
- infinitely together is wonderful 1,020 photos, 220 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 2,658,215 photos, 52,257 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 2,075 photos, 14,756 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 197,228 photos, 8,858 members
- The Bahamas 14,524 photos, 1,183 members
- K. Lovelace & S. Williams Portfolio 0 photos, 2 members
- The Trinidad Photography Movement 792 photos, 83 members
Barry Williams Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Barry Williams
- February 2009
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Nassau, Bahamas
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Part-time college lecturer, photographer
- barrywilliamsphotography [at] gmail.com