My camera is the interpretative medium for sharing my views of everything around me- pretty much my take on the world.
I'm also very inspired by Daisaku Ikeda who takes pictures from the heart- literally. He is not a photographer, but his images, mostly of landscapes, have appeared in some publications, mostly Buddhist. While many of us typically peer through the viewfinder, Ikeda takes some of his images while holding his camera near to his chest before pressing the shutter button- and the images look good! Its a nice metaphor that suggests that the amount of heart we have for the art of photography really influences what we see and how well we are able to creatively portray it.
When I'm not taking pictures I usually have my nose stuck in a book.
- 1001 Nights (P. 1 - A. 9) ☆ Quality Photos ONLY! 124,526 photos, 4,254 members
- Flickr Hacks 419 photos, 21,998 members
- Photographers of the Bahamas 1,331 photos, 125 members
- Strobist.com 608,692 photos, 124,071 members
- Strobist studio and setup photos 3,979 photos, 2,838 members
- Lovers Of Photography - By Courtney Chen 5,530 photos, 353 members
- infinitely together is wonderful 1,066 photos, 225 members
- ***SCREAM OF THE PHOTOGRAPHER*** 2,560,414 photos, 50,647 members
- ***All beautiful shots and many more. 551,457 photos, 14,713 members
- Portrait Beauty ! 182,113 photos, 8,579 members
- The Bahamas 13,188 photos, 1,167 members
- K. Lovelace & S. Williams Portfolio 0 photos, 2 members
- The Trinidad Photography Movement 742 photos, 83 members
Barry Williams Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Barry Williams
- February 2009
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Nassau, Bahamas
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Part-time college lecturer, photographer
- barrywilliamsphotography [at] gmail.com