I like to shoot people.
I still shoot film.
I like old cameras, a bit of an anachronist.
Still learning, still having fun.
I started a few groups which you may want to check out or join:
Kodak Medalist Pics
Film in my Fridge
Yonge & Dundas
And I co-admin Canadian St.
- dylanpool 893 photos, 401 members
- NIKKOR (Sonnar) 50mm Rangefinder Lenses 311 photos, 25 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 8,930 photos, 300 members
- Velo-Orange 2,093 photos, 396 members
- Porteurs 759 photos, 169 members
- Eater Vegas Flickr Pool 212 photos, 18 members
- Cycle With The Grain 29 photos, 12 members
- Toronto Tweed Ride 276 photos, 28 members
- Panda portraits 8,016 photos, 986 members
- ROMA STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 6,309 photos, 963 members
- The Universal Sigh 634 photos, 372 members
- Stay Goldin 881 photos, 395 members
- Club Tessar 8,355 photos, 601 members
- Stupid Big Cameras 3,180 photos, 286 members
- Graflex SLR 919 photos, 113 members
- *Box Reflex 261 photos, 30 members
- Bicycle Belles 23,642 photos, 1,348 members
- BikingToronto Style 342 photos, 21 members
- Alec Soth's "From Here To There" Flickr Project 3,065 photos, 1,142 members
- Toronto International Film Festival 2010 567 photos, 74 members
- The Drake Hotel: Toronto, Canada 3,045 photos, 525 members
- Montreal OSHEAGA 193 photos, 54 members
- Passportrait 455 photos, 169 members
- why I love Medium Format 10,951 photos, 443 members
- girls on film 15,520 photos, 1,075 members
- Toronto: Under Construction 644 photos, 47 members
- Streetshots from Cuba 2,572 photos, 151 members
- Havana / La Habana 26,644 photos, 1,655 members
- Female portraits by a window 1,328 photos, 409 members
- Club Sonnar 4,268 photos, 196 members
- Lyric Documentary 9,498 photos, 772 members
- Strolling the night with Leica 5,451 photos, 349 members
- Eating in Toronto [Name of Restaurant Required/1 photo per resta 350 photos, 75 members
- Toronto Large Format photography 631 photos, 58 members
- Ilford XP2 400 16,779 photos, 1,823 members
- Snapshot Aesthetic. 6,590 photos, 325 members
- Polaroid 4x5 Sheet Film 1,697 photos, 294 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 324 photos, 60 members
- Large Format Portrait 6,995 photos, 1,262 members
- LeicaShots 13,883 photos, 244 members
- Coffeehouse 4,948 photos, 408 members
- espresso 5,352 photos, 1,074 members
- Coffee Shops 10,203 photos, 1,831 members
- Leslieville and Broadview Village 422 photos, 26 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,721 photos, 2,412 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,286 photos, 1,618 members
- Fuji g617 users 699 photos, 183 members
- Ultron 28mm F1.9 1,805 photos, 72 members
- Street Cliche 31,364 photos, 1,355 members
- Street Silver 149 photos, 171 members
Kevin Steele says:
"Being friends with Jonah helps you feel connected to so many people. He gets around. ¶ I enjoy his photographic journey. The constraints of film work well for him."
February 3rd, 2008
"Jonah has a demonstrated gift in his ability to capture powerful images regardless of the medium; film or digital is the same to him. Of special note is the... at times _quirky_ aspect of his images. Of the dozens of photographers whose work I follow, Jonah's work stands apart, and is readily identifiable by a single glance."
November 14th, 2007
"film guru, nuff said ..... dose that count as a testimonials ?"
August 30th, 2007
Andrew Alexander says:
"I really enjoy Jonah's take on the world. He is equal parts skeptic and optimist, and just about one of the nicest guys I know. The best part is in the midst of that friendly veneer is a keen eye. The walls of his condo are adorned with some of the nicest photographs - and they're all taken by him. He's got a nice grasp of cross-processing, which still mystifies me - where some people would dismiss it as an interesting idea, but one that takes too much of one's time, Jonah tackles it head on and gets fabulous results."
July 19th, 2006
"You can't really tell from the photos, but Burlap Jacket has a siamese twin. They're both really nice people, and I wanted to write a testimonial about burlap, but it's hard to exclude Jebodiah."
January 22nd, 2006
- February 2005
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Burlap Jacket