I like to shoot people.
I still shoot film.
I like old cameras, a bit of an anachronist.
Still learning, still having fun.
I started a few groups which you may want to check out or join:
Kodak Medalist Pics
Film in my Fridge
Yonge & Dundas
And I co-admin Canadian St.
- dylanpool 897 photos, 402 members
- NIKKOR (Sonnar) 50mm Rangefinder Lenses 316 photos, 25 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 10,331 photos, 311 members
- Velo-Orange 2,181 photos, 404 members
- Porteurs 780 photos, 176 members
- Eater Vegas Flickr Pool 212 photos, 18 members
- Cycle With The Grain 29 photos, 12 members
- Toronto Tweed Ride 276 photos, 28 members
- Panda portraits 8,051 photos, 990 members
- ROMA STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 6,605 photos, 1,002 members
- The Universal Sigh 632 photos, 373 members
- Stay Goldin 752 photos, 396 members
- Club Tessar 8,750 photos, 625 members
- Stupid Big Cameras 3,415 photos, 303 members
- Graflex SLR 1,004 photos, 116 members
- *Box Reflex 310 photos, 30 members
- Bicycle Belles 25,085 photos, 1,436 members
- BikingToronto Style 335 photos, 20 members
- Alec Soth's "From Here To There" Flickr Project 3,131 photos, 1,145 members
- Toronto International Film Festival 2010 569 photos, 74 members
- The Drake Hotel: Toronto, Canada 3,055 photos, 526 members
- Montreal OSHEAGA 187 photos, 54 members
- Passportrait 455 photos, 170 members
- why I love Medium Format 12,972 photos, 493 members
- girls on film 16,675 photos, 1,166 members
- Toronto: Under Construction 718 photos, 45 members
- Streetshots from Cuba 2,655 photos, 162 members
- Havana / La Habana 27,643 photos, 1,714 members
- Female portraits by a window 1,315 photos, 414 members
- Club Sonnar 4,812 photos, 206 members
- Lyric Documentary 9,986 photos, 792 members
- Strolling the night with Leica 5,732 photos, 368 members
- Eating in Toronto [Name of Restaurant Required/1 photo per resta 350 photos, 74 members
- Toronto Large Format photography 644 photos, 59 members
- Ilford XP2 400 17,369 photos, 1,889 members
- Snapshot Aesthetic. 6,953 photos, 337 members
- Polaroid 4x5 Sheet Film 1,743 photos, 302 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 336 photos, 65 members
- Large Format Portrait 7,252 photos, 1,338 members
- LeicaShots 15,416 photos, 262 members
- Coffeehouse 4,987 photos, 412 members
- espresso 5,452 photos, 1,086 members
- Coffee Shops 10,805 photos, 1,931 members
- Leslieville and Broadview Village 430 photos, 25 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,951 photos, 2,436 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,262 photos, 1,614 members
- Fuji g617 users 758 photos, 193 members
- Ultron 28mm F1.9 1,846 photos, 75 members
- Street Cliche 40,722 photos, 1,639 members
- Street Silver 154 photos, 172 members
Kevin Steele says:
"Being friends with Jonah helps you feel connected to so many people. He gets around. ¶ I enjoy his photographic journey. The constraints of film work well for him."
February 3rd, 2008
"Jonah has a demonstrated gift in his ability to capture powerful images regardless of the medium; film or digital is the same to him. Of special note is the... at times _quirky_ aspect of his images. Of the dozens of photographers whose work I follow, Jonah's work stands apart, and is readily identifiable by a single glance."
November 14th, 2007
"film guru, nuff said ..... dose that count as a testimonials ?"
August 30th, 2007
Andrew Alexander says:
"I really enjoy Jonah's take on the world. He is equal parts skeptic and optimist, and just about one of the nicest guys I know. The best part is in the midst of that friendly veneer is a keen eye. The walls of his condo are adorned with some of the nicest photographs - and they're all taken by him. He's got a nice grasp of cross-processing, which still mystifies me - where some people would dismiss it as an interesting idea, but one that takes too much of one's time, Jonah tackles it head on and gets fabulous results."
July 19th, 2006
"You can't really tell from the photos, but Burlap Jacket has a siamese twin. They're both really nice people, and I wanted to write a testimonial about burlap, but it's hard to exclude Jebodiah."
January 22nd, 2006
- February 2005
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Burlap Jacket