I like to shoot people.
I still shoot film.
I like old cameras, a bit of an anachronist.
Still learning, still having fun.
I started a few groups which you may want to check out or join:
Kodak Medalist Pics
Film in my Fridge
Yonge & Dundas
And I co-admin Canadian St.
- I Heart Kensington Market 4,573 photos, 311 members
- dylanpool 1,005 photos, 408 members
- NIKKOR (Sonnar) 50mm Rangefinder Lenses 413 photos, 50 members
- SPACING MAGAZINE photo pool 14,383 photos, 335 members
- Velo-Orange 2,268 photos, 418 members
- Porteurs 814 photos, 190 members
- Eater Vegas Flickr Pool 212 photos, 18 members
- Cycle With The Grain 29 photos, 12 members
- Toronto Tweed Ride 276 photos, 28 members
- Panda portraits 8,024 photos, 994 members
- ROMA STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 6,802 photos, 1,097 members
- The Universal Sigh 603 photos, 369 members
- Stay Goldin 685 photos, 391 members
- Club Tessar 9,493 photos, 695 members
- Stupid Big Cameras 3,928 photos, 339 members
- Graflex SLR 1,068 photos, 123 members
- *Box Reflex 318 photos, 36 members
- Bicycle Belles 29,749 photos, 1,557 members
- BikingToronto Style 335 photos, 20 members
- Alec Soth's "From Here To There" Flickr Project 3,552 photos, 1,149 members
- Toronto International Film Festival 2010 569 photos, 73 members
- The Drake Hotel: Toronto, Canada 3,032 photos, 521 members
- Montreal OSHEAGA 189 photos, 55 members
- Passportrait 460 photos, 171 members
- why I love Medium Format 20,128 photos, 689 members
- girls on film 21,913 photos, 1,364 members
- Toronto: Under Construction 925 photos, 46 members
- Streetshots from Cuba 3,416 photos, 194 members
- Havana / La Habana 32,028 photos, 1,880 members
- Female portraits by a window 1,288 photos, 418 members
- Club Sonnar 5,853 photos, 241 members
- Lyric Documentary 10,958 photos, 824 members
- Strolling the night with Leica 6,084 photos, 386 members
- Eating in Toronto [Name of Restaurant Required/1 photo per resta 344 photos, 74 members
- Toronto Large Format photography 726 photos, 66 members
- Ilford XP2 400 20,271 photos, 2,086 members
- Snapshot Aesthetic. 7,587 photos, 352 members
- Polaroid 4x5 Sheet Film 1,774 photos, 309 members
- pinhOle pOrtraits :¬) 358 photos, 73 members
- Large Format Portrait 7,698 photos, 1,491 members
- LeicaShots 19,189 photos, 305 members
- Coffeehouse 5,070 photos, 430 members
- espresso 5,609 photos, 1,095 members
- Coffee Shops 12,166 photos, 2,132 members
- Leslieville and Broadview Village 500 photos, 26 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,867 photos, 2,493 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,215 photos, 1,606 members
- Fuji g617 users 854 photos, 214 members
- Ultron 28mm F1.9 1,907 photos, 76 members
- Street Cliche 70,580 photos, 2,487 members
Kevin Steele says:
"Being friends with Jonah helps you feel connected to so many people. He gets around. ¶ I enjoy his photographic journey. The constraints of film work well for him."
February 3rd, 2008
"Jonah has a demonstrated gift in his ability to capture powerful images regardless of the medium; film or digital is the same to him. Of special note is the... at times _quirky_ aspect of his images. Of the dozens of photographers whose work I follow, Jonah's work stands apart, and is readily identifiable by a single glance."
November 14th, 2007
"film guru, nuff said ..... dose that count as a testimonials ?"
August 30th, 2007
Andrew Alexander says:
"I really enjoy Jonah's take on the world. He is equal parts skeptic and optimist, and just about one of the nicest guys I know. The best part is in the midst of that friendly veneer is a keen eye. The walls of his condo are adorned with some of the nicest photographs - and they're all taken by him. He's got a nice grasp of cross-processing, which still mystifies me - where some people would dismiss it as an interesting idea, but one that takes too much of one's time, Jonah tackles it head on and gets fabulous results."
July 19th, 2006
"You can't really tell from the photos, but Burlap Jacket has a siamese twin. They're both really nice people, and I wanted to write a testimonial about burlap, but it's hard to exclude Jebodiah."
January 22nd, 2006
- February 2005
- Toronto, Canada
- I am:
- Burlap Jacket