- Dogs named PINKY 19 photos, 8 members
- This Orange House 532 photos, 56 members
- Durham Food Trucks 46 photos, 14 members
- Durham Dining 233 photos, 34 members
- Toys + Food 8,819 photos, 411 members
- South of the Border Group 162 photos, 25 members
- Pillsbury Food 338 photos, 65 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 11 members
- cute food 391 photos, 145 members
- Stop playing with your food! 9,510 photos, 1,168 members
- FOOD!! 62,475 photos, 3,683 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 277,488 photos, 12,552 members
- NC State Fair 1,024 photos, 111 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 2 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 31 photos, 30 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 1,813 photos, 153 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 772 photos, 72 members
- 10 Songs at Random 54 photos, 43 members
- people live here 8,372 photos, 542 members
- Sugary Sweetness 28,332 photos, 1,428 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 3,147 photos, 112 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 35,930 photos, 1,861 members
- Anything goes in this little group 3,042 photos, 47 members
- Gavin and Stacey 72 photos, 22 members
- Vintage Computing 2,495 photos, 260 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 249 photos, 139 members
- Fantasy cake 8,910 photos, 710 members
- Moustache me 57 photos, 43 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 44 photos, 45 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 111 photos, 54 members
- Taquerias 739 photos, 142 members
- Visit Central America 11,097 photos, 225 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 683 photos, 1,235 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 711 photos, 227 members
- The Monte Dons 94 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 385 photos, 33 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,044 photos, 212 members
- Chicago White Sox 4,010 photos, 399 members
- Locopops 66 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 368,513 photos, 34,095 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,424 photos, 3,222 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 720 photos, 186 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 98 photos, 48 members
- Real Belize 2,136 photos, 282 members
- Dogs in coats 403 photos, 102 members
- TestTestTest987654321 0 photos, 1 member
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,224 photos, 140 members
- Read This Book 31 photos, 118 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
September 24th, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
February 19th, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
January 30th, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
April 7th, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
March 24th, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
January 17th, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
August 26th, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
May 23rd, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
October 6th, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
September 14th, 2004
- Lisa Bunchofpants
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single