- Dogs named PINKY 19 photos, 7 members
- This Orange House 431 photos, 45 members
- Durham Food Trucks 46 photos, 13 members
- Durham Dining 249 photos, 35 members
- Toys + Food 8,346 photos, 386 members
- South of the Border Group 136 photos, 23 members
- Pillsbury Food 354 photos, 66 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 11 members
- cute food 414 photos, 145 members
- Stop playing with your food! 7,425 photos, 1,142 members
- FOOD!! 63,348 photos, 3,569 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 256,837 photos, 12,234 members
- NC State Fair 1,061 photos, 108 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 2 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 32 photos, 32 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 1,516 photos, 133 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 755 photos, 74 members
- 10 Songs at Random 50 photos, 44 members
- people live here 7,831 photos, 520 members
- Sugary Sweetness 26,557 photos, 1,424 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 2,706 photos, 88 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 33,533 photos, 1,861 members
- Anything goes in this little group 1,904 photos, 45 members
- Gavin and Stacey 72 photos, 23 members
- Vintage Computing 1,961 photos, 243 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 251 photos, 141 members
- Fantasy cake 8,446 photos, 677 members
- Moustache me 57 photos, 45 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 49 photos, 46 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 111 photos, 55 members
- Taquerias 697 photos, 136 members
- Visit Central America 8,208 photos, 175 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 714 photos, 1,218 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 697 photos, 233 members
- The Monte Dons 94 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 377 photos, 35 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,074 photos, 212 members
- Chicago White Sox 3,547 photos, 383 members
- Locopops 66 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 328,118 photos, 30,463 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,336 photos, 3,267 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 655 photos, 179 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 107 photos, 49 members
- Real Belize 1,853 photos, 267 members
- Dogs in coats 187 photos, 59 members
- Should I Eat This?? 34 photos, 15 members
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,194 photos, 137 members
- Read This Book 31 photos, 125 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
September 24th, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
February 19th, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
January 30th, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
April 7th, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
March 24th, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
January 17th, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
August 26th, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
May 23rd, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
October 6th, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
September 14th, 2004
- Lisa Bunchofpants
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single