- Dogs named PINKY 19 photos, 8 members
- This Orange House 461 photos, 49 members
- Durham Food Trucks 46 photos, 13 members
- Durham Dining 239 photos, 36 members
- Toys + Food 9,017 photos, 401 members
- South of the Border Group 140 photos, 25 members
- Pillsbury Food 348 photos, 65 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 11 members
- cute food 396 photos, 147 members
- Stop playing with your food! 8,298 photos, 1,159 members
- FOOD!! 63,051 photos, 3,631 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 264,771 photos, 12,387 members
- NC State Fair 1,107 photos, 110 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 2 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 31 photos, 31 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 1,640 photos, 141 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 771 photos, 73 members
- 10 Songs at Random 53 photos, 43 members
- people live here 8,155 photos, 533 members
- Sugary Sweetness 27,322 photos, 1,434 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 2,841 photos, 91 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 34,711 photos, 1,871 members
- Anything goes in this little group 4,052 photos, 47 members
- Gavin and Stacey 72 photos, 22 members
- Vintage Computing 2,212 photos, 252 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 251 photos, 140 members
- Fantasy cake 8,595 photos, 697 members
- Moustache me 57 photos, 45 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 44 photos, 45 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 111 photos, 55 members
- Taquerias 720 photos, 138 members
- Visit Central America 9,230 photos, 204 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 708 photos, 1,235 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 705 photos, 230 members
- The Monte Dons 94 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 378 photos, 35 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,080 photos, 214 members
- Chicago White Sox 3,780 photos, 394 members
- Locopops 66 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 344,326 photos, 31,982 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,352 photos, 3,262 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 679 photos, 183 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 98 photos, 48 members
- Real Belize 1,972 photos, 264 members
- Dogs in coats 311 photos, 80 members
- TestTestTest987654321 0 photos, 1 member
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,221 photos, 140 members
- Read This Book 31 photos, 123 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
September 24th, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
February 19th, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
January 30th, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
April 7th, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
March 24th, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
January 17th, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
August 26th, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
May 23rd, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
October 6th, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
September 14th, 2004
- Lisa Bunchofpants
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single