- Dogs named PINKY 19 photos, 7 members
- This Orange House 431 photos, 45 members
- Durham Food Trucks 46 photos, 13 members
- Durham Dining 249 photos, 35 members
- Toys + Food 8,300 photos, 385 members
- South of the Border Group 136 photos, 23 members
- Pillsbury Food 354 photos, 65 members
- The Diabolo Jig 3 photos, 11 members
- cute food 414 photos, 145 members
- Stop playing with your food! 7,172 photos, 1,140 members
- FOOD!! 63,375 photos, 3,543 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 255,552 photos, 12,206 members
- NC State Fair 928 photos, 105 members
- Who is the devastatingly handsome man in the bandanna? 2 photos, 4 members
- Trevor Evans 32 photos, 32 members
- 52 Weeks of Dogs 1,457 photos, 131 members
- Caye Caulker, Belize 753 photos, 74 members
- 10 Songs at Random 50 photos, 43 members
- people live here 7,775 photos, 518 members
- Sugary Sweetness 26,358 photos, 1,414 members
- 20th Century Family Photo Classics 2,679 photos, 86 members
- National Trust for Hysteric Preservation 33,385 photos, 1,861 members
- Anything goes in this little group 1,883 photos, 45 members
- Gavin and Stacey 72 photos, 23 members
- Vintage Computing 1,945 photos, 238 members
- What's in your drawer(s)? 251 photos, 139 members
- Fantasy cake 8,431 photos, 676 members
- Moustache me 57 photos, 45 members
- Traveling Yarn Wig 49 photos, 46 members
- Durham Dinosaur Sightings 111 photos, 55 members
- Taquerias 696 photos, 135 members
- Visit Central America 8,117 photos, 173 members
- Your photo isn't really that great 715 photos, 1,209 members
- Spongebob on Tour 29 photos, 8 members
- Grufts 697 photos, 233 members
- The Monte Dons 94 photos, 35 members
- Georgetown, SC 377 photos, 35 members
- PhlowWhackers 5,084 photos, 212 members
- Chicago White Sox 3,497 photos, 379 members
- Locopops 66 photos, 29 members
- Dog Expressions 325,906 photos, 30,302 members
- Mr Blandings builds a Video 3 photos, 12 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 30, 2015!!! 2,334 photos, 3,267 members
- 20th-Century Prefab Homes 631 photos, 176 members
- The Ploughman's Lunch --the next Album 107 photos, 49 members
- Real Belize 1,823 photos, 265 members
- Dogs in coats 181 photos, 58 members
- Should I Eat This?? 34 photos, 15 members
- Lazy *or* sleepy animals 1,191 photos, 137 members
- Read This Book 31 photos, 125 members
"In addition to being the tri-county sudoku champion, BoP rocks the lens."
September 24th, 2007
"what?!? i haven't written a testimonial about pants yet?!?!
pants = awesome. that's all you need to know.
i heart pants!!!!"
February 19th, 2007
big al davies says:
"Bunch of Pants,
Cool as a cucumber,
Bunch of pants,
She's gonna get ya."
January 30th, 2007
"Yeah she's okay I guess, but she's not ALL THAT you know. I could tell you stories...
p.s. What kind of twisted be-yotch doesn't like the Beatles?!"
April 7th, 2006
Big Al Davies says:
"Gosh, I haven't written a testimonial for Ms Pants.
Bunchofpants is my best flickr pal that doesn't even like the Beatles, so you know she must be really great for me to remain a friend.
She has a great stream, just check out the Marmite pics if nothing else, but she is much more than that.
Stop off go through the archives and really get to know her, I'm glad I did."
March 24th, 2006
Son of Groucho says:
"Bunchofpants is a prolific photographer with a terrific eye for a good picture. She can find great images in the most unlikely places. This coupled with a tremendous sense of humour makes me proud to call her a friend."
January 17th, 2006
"Ms. Bunchofpants is the Nymphadora Tonks of the Flickrverse. She's everybody's cool cousin...the smart one in the black sweater, the one you're never quite sure when she's being serious. Her wonderfully odd photographs get caught in your mind like grit in an oyster; they stick there and slowly become nacreous. They are weirdly-shaped pearls. Her device IS operative."
August 26th, 2005
"these pants have legs! that ms.pants finds the time in her active life to chronicle her adventures for us is a privilege, as is the chance to meet mr. gomez and lucy.
but the marmite? not so much."
May 23rd, 2005
"i remain convinced that Mrs. Pants lives in a bizarre parallel universe more colourful and vibrant than our own, populated by anthropomorphised potatos and superintelligent canines.
this universe is Durham, North Carolina
*theme from the twilight zone*"
October 6th, 2004
Sun Spiral says:
"Anyone who'll dress up like a potato is a good person in my books! ;)"
September 14th, 2004
- Lisa Bunchofpants
- August 2004
- Durham, NC, USA
- I am:
- Female and Single