ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ON MY PHOTOS. PLEASE NO USE OF MY PHOTOS WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ME. THIS INCLUDES BLOGGERS! I HAVE NEGATIVES TO ALL MY PHOTOS. I have all the cards to show my digital photos. Please respect my wishes.
All my photographs are RIGHTS RESERVED © solely to me.
ALL MY IMAGES BELONG TO ME AND MAY NOT BE DOWNLOADED, COPIED, OR USED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM ME.
© All rights reserved. Use without permission is illegal
© Copyright.. You can not use!
© Copyright .. Você não pode usar!
© Derecho de Autor .. . No se puede usar!
© Copyright .. Sie dürfen es nicht kopieren
© Copyright : "Vous ne pouvez pas utiliser cette photo"
© حقوق النشر محفوظة. لا يمكنك استخدام الصورة
"If you want to be creative, stay part a child -"
Following the MUSIC!
Thoughts of nature and memories
August 19, 2008 at 9:43pm
When I look at tall trees I feel as if they are like poetry reaching towards the sky writing words from earth to heaven. Going back at times to drive by the country place I see how tall the spruce, birch and other trees are we planted years ago. The dream was to have the house hidden by trees. There was always the woods and trails I loved to work on behind the house....now the trees are becoming the woods in front of the house. The new owners have kept feeding the deer in winter and have made the place so beautiful and cared for. It's good to see the place thriving.
---|||-- -|||---profile if
---|||-- -|||---you know
-----\\\///-----who is living with, survived
------///\-----or has passed away from
Squiggy bulldog passed over the Rainbow bridge 2/10/08
Kit Kat...orange tabby cat crossed the Rainbow bridge 10/16/08
Squiggy and Kit were best friends...Squiggy almost 12 and Kit was 11.
Sofie Snowfeet, golden retriever, passed over the Rainbow Bridge 7/27/2011. She was 12 years, nine months and six days old.
We still have Heffala , City and Bessie bulldog at this time.
There never seems to be enough time with those we love.
Heffala Humphrey bulldog crossed the rainbow bridge the morning of 12/12/2013. She was 12 years , one month and 13 days on this earth. She came into my life when I lost a dear bulldog in Dec of 2001 and was also know has QOE and many other nicknames. Her sidekick was Pluto. Grief, loss is a long journey. She's with all our past pets and with flickr friend's pets who have crossed over before her. I imagine them running and being restored to full health .
Mike passed away on Jan. 13 , 2014 known on flickr as Roofer 1. It's been a very difficult and sad year and for awhile City and Bessie bulldog and myself have managed.
City bulldog....CSS Humphrey and son of Heffala bulldog crossed over the Rainbow Bridge early afternoon of August 2, 2014, He was the healthy boy and suddenly had a fast moving heart condition . He passed with his head over my lap and my arms hugging him and loving him as he crossed over. Bessie was his true love and she wonders where has everyone gone.
- Canon EOS 80 D 13,330 photos, 543 members
- Team Sony 134,322 photos, 1,906 members
- Sony DSLR / SLT (alpha mount ) 560,095 photos, 9,672 members
- Showcase for Soar in Nature's Spirit 4,218 photos, 303 members
- Living Jewels of Nature - post 1 award 2. 45,286 photos, 675 members
- DM's Lair 22,993 photos, 746 members
- #4 PLATINUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 1 (P2-A2) with CODE 25,699 photos, 2,455 members
- #3 PALLADIUM WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 5 (P2-A10) with CODE 34,367 photos, 2,336 members
- ***Confidential is The Best***(Post 1 Award 3 Invite Only 46,034 photos, 1,813 members
- Eblouissante Nature / Brilliant Nature - P1/C2 - No People 114,743 photos, 2,721 members
- NATURE'S KALEIDOSCOPE P1 X A1 23,049 photos, 493 members
- A Little Beauty - with invitation Only (post 1 comment 2) 27,022 photos, 3,443 members
- #2 18K Gold wildlife/ Post 1 - Award 3 (P2-A6) with CODE 20,565 photos, 1,870 members
- #1 GOLD WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 2 (P2-A4) with AWARD CODE! 133,250 photos, 8,411 members
- Simply Flowers - INVITE ONLY GROUP (P1-C3) 8,821 photos, 500 members
- Soar in Nature’s Spirit (invitation only) 10,786 photos, 679 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 87,420 photos, 9,089 members
- Blink Again Level 4 Best of Superstars P1/A3-INVITATION ONLY 2,501 photos, 316 members
- NATURE'S SPIRIT (by invitation) (award 2) 30,439 photos, 1,804 members
- Nature's Platinum Carousel (Admin Invite Only) Post 1 Award 2 35,213 photos, 1,447 members
- Sony SLT A77 II&I + A65 161,831 photos, 4,589 members
- The Sunshine Group (by invitaton) post 1/award 2 39,631 photos, 2,046 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 90,381 photos, 4,147 members
- α - Sony Alpha Cameras 910,164 photos, 21,804 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 218,632 photos, 9,099 members
- Colors Of The Heart! *Invited Images Only*! 102,734 photos, 8,752 members
- Best Of DAMN! I Wish I'd Taken That 38,114 photos, 4,871 members
- Blink Again Level 3 SUPERSTARS - SHOWCASE 9,177 photos, 2,017 members
- Blink again level 2 best of blink - INVITE ONLY Please award two 25,878 photos, 5,686 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 469,726 photos, 17,435 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 208,185 photos, 21,804 members
- "Just Golden Retrievers" (#1-Lovable Breed) 20 photos a day on 66,422 photos, 5,464 members
"All women are crazy, but Suzy is a crazy girl with a big heart! She is crazy in a fantastic and artistic way and her big heart shows in all she does! Her love and interest for horses are unbeaten, and also for her dogs. Her little stories that goes along with her photos are sometimes funny, sometimes makes you think, but are always well written. Some of them are art in it self! She is also the best of friends and you will look forward to her comments! Give her a try, I promise you won't be disappointed!"
February 10th, 2009
fanny mae says:
"Suzy is absolutely one of the best photographers I know.
She can capture a mood, a poetic moment, an expression
(animals & people) and has a true artistic soul. I am proud
to call her my friend and adore her and her pictures.
Hugs Galore, -- Linda"
February 16th, 2008
"Suzy is an amazing friend to have. Very faithful and caring....I just can't believe how BIG her heart is!!! I really adore this lady!!
Her images are just Outstanding, Superb, Wonderful.....So Beautiful. I enjoy seeing them everyday!! Her stories always touch my heart!! I also love seeing photos of her family and dogs (which are family also).....I can feel the love through her images!!
Thank you Suzy for being so good to me and being my friend.
Have a Great Flickr Day!!
November 27th, 2007
"Suzy is an excellent photographer. Her photostream is a must to visit. She has lots of adorable photos of English Bulldogs, which is one of my absolute favorite breeds of dogs in the world because of their cute faces. :-)"
November 1st, 2007
Wandering Eyes says:
"What a wonderful supporter of other photographers!! And she has a wonderfully heart-warming photography eye."
June 5th, 2007
"As a newcomer to photography and Flickr, I was lucky enough to hook up with Suzy fairly quickly. She immediately made me feel welcomed and has been a dear Flickr friend ever since. She has a heart of gold and goes above and beyond the call of duty with her generous spirit and overall kindness.
She is an incredible inspiration to the Fickr community with her volunteer work, good nature, and wonderful sense of humor. Her photographs always make us smile along with her precious animal stories. I always look forward to each of Suzy's latest pictures and tales with anticipation. What an amazing person she has been to the Flickr community and especially to me with her unique talent and giving personality."
March 16th, 2007
"Suzy is one of my sweetest and "bestest" friends on flickr. She is encouraging and warm and dedicated. If you can't tell, she loves her dogs and she is a master at capturing their character and personalities.
Suzy, thanks for being such a great friend."
January 26th, 2007
Connie Lemperle says:
"Suzy's photos and the stories that go with them are a treasure. Bulldogs are a favorite with me and anyone who views her cuties will end up agreeing. She brings such life into her photos that you will always end up with a huge smile on your face. Suzy is a fun and wonderful friend!"
January 23rd, 2007
"I was attracted to her Bulldogs faces instantly ! How cute and fun they seem. But I got a bonus...their owner Suzy is such a sweetheart. Suzy captures photos in a way none of us do. Her love of animals and the beauty in life is so evident. How much I have come to love seeing the City Gang almost daily. Her pictures have warmed my heart on days I felt bad, her pictures have given me smiles when I thought I was sad, I share her love of music, the words she adds have compassion and clarity of our need to bond and share. I feel so honored to call her friend here at FlickR and hope to be able to enjoy her creativity and sweetness for much much longer."
September 20th, 2006
"If you haven't gone through Suzy's photo stream, you haven't lived! These are some of the best animal photos out there! She has a nack with the camera and with writing the lines that go perfectly with the pics! Browse away o'flickrites! Perusing this gallery is a MUST! ;o)"
August 18th, 2006
David Brian says:
"I realy enjoy Suzy's photostreem it makes me happy, full of fun photos of one of my favorite dogs! A great streem check it out it has my vote, ah just trust me.... You will really enjoy yourelf!!! Great work Suzy, I love them all!!!"
May 9th, 2006
"I love Suzy's photos! They always make me smile & laugh and can always seem to brighten my day! She has a great eye for things, and I try to check her photos out every day!"
April 3rd, 2006
"I know Susy from fotolog.net; a few years already! Although we haven't met personally I feel like we know each other quite well and for a long time.
If we ever meet someday, it won't be difficult at all to look at her and give her a big hug!
Her photos are wonderful and so are her darling dogs, Heffala, Squiggy, City, Bessie and Sophie! (Hope I didn't forget any...)
Heffala is the QOE, what a temper, what a character!!!
Squiggy, the senior dog, a Champion! City likes to bake Angel Food Cakes for any special occasions!
Bessie is still a young lady and lots to learn from her teachers!
Sophie, the Golden Retriever is as sweet as she can be!
They always make me smile wanting for the next photo!
Susy has a brilliant mind to tell stories, and they match so well to the photos she uploads!
It's an honour to be her friend!
March 1st, 2006
"Suzy is a very caring sensetive woman with a wonderful sense of humour and love for the animals and people around her. When I have time to visit her photos, I feel the warmth of her spirit shining through the stories about her dogs or the other captions she writes. We don't get in touch a lot but I value her distant friendship. It is better to have a distant friend than a close neighbour that you don't see at all."
February 28th, 2006
Carrie Taylor says:
"bulldog1 has one of my favorite photostreams on flickr. Suzy is a very talented photographer and storyteller who never fails to amaze me with new, fun ideas. Her dog's personalities all shine through with the help of her wonderful imagination. When I need a moment, I love knowing Bulldog Land is just a click away. Keep it up Suzy, your creativity is refreshing!"
February 26th, 2006
"Suzy's photos and stories have to rank among the best on flickr. With an eye for the moment and a way with words, her photos capture the imagination and leave you wanting more! A wonderful photographer and a flickr site that is so much fun to visit - thank you for sharing your talent!"
November 20th, 2005
Henk Binnendijk says:
"Talented Suzy Holm is a virtual friend of ours, and so are her wonderful bulldogs. Her stories and photographs are inspiring, creative and unusual. They often leave us lost for words.
Bulldog1 is among Flickr's best!
April 2nd, 2005
"Bulldog is a warm caring individual ,whom I trust so much not even really having met her."
December 31st, 2004
- December 2004
- Minnetonka Mills, Minnesota
- work concessions, restoring house