Yes, in Nova Scotia now, cooling my jets. Working as a web content producer at a wonderful university.
Find and friend me if you're on Instagram (bruceley)
Also fortified with twitter!
Photos of bruceley (6)
- Polaroid SX 70 113,456 photos, 17,234 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 49,215 photos, 9,367 members
- Canon A-1 30,573 photos, 3,006 members
- Nikon FM2 103,570 photos, 6,521 members
- Nikon FE 30,756 photos, 2,574 members
- Nikon F3 57,502 photos, 4,203 members
- Olympus XA Users Collective 84,093 photos, 8,514 members
- LOMO 222,694 photos, 38,394 members
- Instagram 151,054 photos, 8,124 members
- OSAKA-GA ┃ 大 阪 画 11,402 photos, 995 members
- Globe and Mail Reader Submissions 49,494 photos, 5,022 members
- Konica C35 6,959 photos, 1,619 members
- I Shoot Film 2,567,105 photos, 110,755 members
- Nikon FE2 23,401 photos, 1,719 members
- Booooooom.com! 419,592 photos, 18,652 members
- Canadian St. 614 photos, 131 members
- La Pura Vida presents 'Can't Pay the Rent' 23 photos, 68 members
- Moonlight in Hong Kong 219 photos, 27 members
- wong kar wai 12,653 photos, 1,278 members
- Stalker 4,551 photos, 817 members
- 角のタバコ屋 79 photos, 25 members
- The Sidewalk Never Ends 5,990 photos, 363 members
- a project for stephen harrison (borrowed_time) 49 photos, 45 members
- Hardcore Pigeon Photography 183 photos, 150 members
- R.O.C.K. in the ASA 90 photos, 42 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,181 photos, 81,454 members
- Photojournalism & Photojournalists 339,352 photos, 11,159 members
- Canon EOS 40D Users 499,831 photos, 17,506 members
- *MetroNomadic-Wandering the City* 4,385 photos, 146 members
- another non-existant group 5 photos, 21 members
- Plu perdu 224 photos, 113 members
- An amazing non-existant group... 14 photos, 23 members
- flikr Point and Shoot 1,525 photos, 81 members
- Moment of...cuiZEN! The Transcending Culinary Experience 28,277 photos, 571 members
- Ottawa Holga Group 59 photos, 19 members
- Ottawa 105,994 photos, 3,677 members
- Polaroid 305,477 photos, 32,605 members
- Strobist.com 602,130 photos, 123,432 members
- 哀愁のタイル屋 172 photos, 17 members
- 萌え 512 photos, 1,176 members
- Lifestyle / 生活 372,894 photos, 6,219 members
- Rapid Eye Movement 2,353 photos, 266 members
- A flying rats metropolis - City of pigeon 456 photos, 81 members
- Pigeon Theater 692 photos, 184 members
- Back-Sight / 背影 17,698 photos, 1,530 members
- COLOR Street (curatimus maximus) 8,490 photos, 4,066 members
- b&w street, a selection 795 photos, 1,323 members
- August 31, 2007 96 photos, 18 members
- Oatmeal Tyrannosaurus Harmony 442 photos, 316 members
- The Temporary Gallery 85 photos, 3,605 members
Eric Setiawan says:
"B has the best (and the most humorous) photo titles among all my Flickr friends. His pictures are the ones that can keep you (and me) smile. Which was the reason why I keep coming back to his photostream. I just need to relax and enjoy :)"
February 8th, 2008
"bruceley is the real deal. No one else can capture such incredible photos of real world people from the heart. What's most amazing is he does so while on the fly tooling around Japan - nothing is staged. The gritty esscence of his street photos tell everyday stories without words. Many seasoned pro photographers work for decades and never capture real life the way he does. He has the inate ability to catch ordinary people on the move in perfect poses at precisely the right moment. His sense or art is universally appealing. Even in the face of adversity he continues to thrill viewers daily with exciting pictures. No wonder he is one of the most loved photographers on Flickr."
August 24th, 2006
harsh bubble says:
"Here is a guy who always seems to get the right view from the wrong angle. A runaway gaijin pachinko ball paparrazi pinging through the streets of Kansai town! He delivers 24/7"
July 14th, 2006
"bruceley's photos are candid, raw, and wittingly titled.
He has this long-term Japan resident sitting up in his chair going "oh, that's cool", or "wow, I knew that but didn't really think about it until seeing this picture".
His photostream is a must for both those who want to know more about Japan, and for those who already live here, as we all will learn something new from this talented Kansai resident."
June 2nd, 2006
"Bruce is running with his camera around Japan, shuting people in the streets. Nothing can stop him from clickin'. He loves Zebras, but his very favourite animal is chicken. I love his sense of humor! Hope to meet him one day!"
June 4th, 2006
- May 2005
- Victoria, Halifax, Kingston, Ottawa, London, Vancouver, Osaka
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Photographer, Web Content Producer