Nicer than I seem...
I am English (oh, so very much so) but am currently living in California.
Photos of Brock (7)
- FlickrCentral cleaning pool test 28,539 photos, 7 members
- Brainweather - Jan. 30th - Feb. 5th (birthday reunion party!) 2,091 photos, 72 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 157 members
- The Unjustified 0 photos, 9 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 116 members
- FlickerCentral 1 photo, 2 members
- Utata 454,342 photos, 27,277 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,321 members
- Looking Into the Past 3,074 photos, 4,209 members
- A dab of oppo' 31 photos, 9 members
- Fanged Bunnies! 58 photos, 25 members
- Me, Right Now 1,458 photos, 904 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 149,010 photos, 7,068 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- GNEverybody 115 photos, 246 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,349 photos, 3,269 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 524 photos, 2,782 members
- photophlow 75 photos, 691 members
- We'd love to have this added to the group 106 photos, 48 members
- Duran Duran Supergroup! 1,520 photos, 275 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,583 members
- The World Beard & Moustache Championships 1,304 photos, 261 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 96 photos, 155 members
- Toronto 171,451 photos, 10,348 members
- Bristol Zoo 6,551 photos, 482 members
- Sycophancy 3 photos, 16 members
- people who know bees 3 photos, 47 members
- Euro Meet Planning 0 photos, 13 members
- Flash the Flickr Gang Sign 446 photos, 560 members
- cal test group 9 0 photos, 14 members
- cal's latest test group 1 photo, 8 members
- cal test group 15 1 photo, 35 members
- Keeping it Londis! 6 photos, 22 members
- GustavoG 0 photos, 1 member
- FlickrCentral 9,433,021 photos, 255,274 members
- Badgers! 3,024 photos, 443 members
- Attachments 63 photos, 31 members
- Brock Stalk 3 photos, 21 members
- Do Your Worst 467 photos, 458 members
- flickr schwag 276 photos, 119 members
- MobRule 25 photos, 27 members
- #flickr 77,103 photos, 1,232 members
- Best Comments Collection 1,095 photos, 330 members
- Cal's Shirts 59 photos, 28 members
- Scrumjax 34 photos, 61 members
- Things that Moved 10,194 photos, 1,393 members
- The English Debate 0 photos, 11 members
- The Flippin' Obvious 136 photos, 74 members
- Pseud's Corner 3 photos, 22 members
- St. Albans - I would hate to be stung by a bee, wasp or scorpion 4,908 photos, 207 members
"Brock is a young raccoon, just emerging from his shell and we all wish him the best of luck as he goes on a journey away from his village and across to the next county!"
March 24th, 2010
"Brock is a cad and a bounder, not necessarily in that order. But he is also the first wave of a new British invasion which will make the Boston Tea Party look like tea with your aunt, provided your aunt isn't a psychopath with an AK47 and a grudge against humanity (particularly the French, who are unspeakable, as we all know). I seem to have lost my thread. Anyroadup, watch out for Brock, sending the female hearts a flutter with his yokel accent wherever he goes."
July 9th, 2007
"Everything they say about him is true."
June 13th, 2007
"Quality pork, indeed. I dedicate the word 'piquant' to him."
December 28th, 2006
"Brock? Why, he's the thinking Flickrette's crumpet."
October 20th, 2006
"Brock is the digital stud that puts such a dreamy smile on my face. He's a most biteable young lad without a doubt ."
August 10th, 2006
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I'm only writing Brock this testimonial so I can sit on Heather's face."
April 18th, 2006
"Brock is lucky. Mainly because he says all the things I want to say. I probably wouldn't be *quite* as rude, but that's beside the point."
July 21st, 2005
miss cleopatra says:
"Brock has given me a free pro account, so I love him deeply and eternally (well, at least for one year). He is secretly one of the rocket boys from the movie October Sky. And one day, he will come to my country and ask me to marry him."
July 16th, 2005
"He makes me spastastic with laughter. I can't say any more because he might start blushing and that would trigger the flashbacks."
February 9th, 2005
Ms Entropy says:
"Brock makes me fear for my virtue."
January 4th, 2005
"Wicked sense of humour. You have to be on your toes, he's damn quick.
Despite appearances he's actually rather sweet."
November 18th, 2004
"Make sure you spell everyting right when Brock is around or he will get angy."
July 29th, 2004
"apparently Brock has big feet and we all know what that means...
July 25th, 2004
Tin Corner says:
"First met Brock when I lay a set of genuine Ray-Bans alongside him in '91 anticipating his sarcastic: "Genuine are they?"
The resulting victory when he discovered the 'B & L' insignia was beautiful.
Get me drunk and I'd confess to engineering the exchange having fortuitously established his character the day before.
Expect a rewarding satisfaction when you beat him. Expect to do so only if you cheat."
July 21st, 2004
"Found a way to shut him up. Just offer up your head for cutting. Then he goes a bit quiet for a while!!! Result!"
July 20th, 2004
Dolores Luxedo says:
"Brick? Well, he grows on you, I guess, a bit like lichen might if you lay down in the woods. He's often a merciless enforcer and a lightning fast punslinger, I guess. Turbulent on/off relationship with Abe Frogman (the sausage king). But ultimately, his finger is on the pulses. Just don't mention the NLP."
July 14th, 2004
"If you want a partner in trouble-making, look no further. A++"
May 20th, 2004
- February 2004
- I am:
- International trouble shooter and Gigolo.