Nicer than I seem...
I am English (oh, so very much so) but am currently living in California.
Photos of Brock (7)
- FlickrCentral cleaning pool test 28,678 photos, 9 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 158 members
- The Unjustified 0 photos, 9 members
- Restore Lito's account! 23 photos, 113 members
- FlickerCentral 1 photo, 2 members
- Utata 458,697 photos, 27,525 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,301 members
- Looking Into the Past 3,074 photos, 4,202 members
- A dab of oppo' 31 photos, 9 members
- Fanged Bunnies! 58 photos, 25 members
- Me, Right Now 1,416 photos, 904 members
- GeoTagging Flickr 155,895 photos, 7,091 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- GNEverybody 115 photos, 246 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,353 photos, 3,263 members
- MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR 650 photos, 2,773 members
- photophlow 75 photos, 690 members
- We'd love to have this added to the group 106 photos, 47 members
- Duran Duran Supergroup! 1,674 photos, 278 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,534 members
- The World Beard & Moustache Championships 1,308 photos, 265 members
- Keepin' It Real Frog, Inc. 102 photos, 157 members
- Toronto 174,268 photos, 10,457 members
- Bristol Zoo 6,783 photos, 486 members
- Sycophancy 3 photos, 16 members
- people who know bees 3 photos, 47 members
- Euro Meet Planning 0 photos, 13 members
- Flash the Flickr Gang Sign 459 photos, 566 members
- cal test group 9 0 photos, 14 members
- cal's latest test group 1 photo, 8 members
- cal test group 15 1 photo, 35 members
- Keeping it Londis! 6 photos, 22 members
- GustavoG 0 photos, 1 member
- FlickrCentral 9,428,978 photos, 261,116 members
- Badgers! 3,125 photos, 450 members
- Attachments 63 photos, 31 members
- Brock Stalk 3 photos, 21 members
- Do Your Worst 466 photos, 458 members
- flickr schwag 644 photos, 123 members
- MobRule 25 photos, 27 members
- #flickr 103,214 photos, 1,485 members
- Best Comments Collection 1,094 photos, 329 members
- Cal's Shirts 59 photos, 28 members
- Scrumjax 34 photos, 61 members
- Things that Moved 10,242 photos, 1,396 members
- The English Debate 0 photos, 11 members
- The Flippin' Obvious 136 photos, 74 members
- Pseud's Corner 3 photos, 22 members
- St. Albans - I would hate to be stung by a bee, wasp or scorpion 4,955 photos, 208 members
- Absolution 2 photos, 4 members
"Brock is a young raccoon, just emerging from his shell and we all wish him the best of luck as he goes on a journey away from his village and across to the next county!"
March 24th, 2010
"Brock is a cad and a bounder, not necessarily in that order. But he is also the first wave of a new British invasion which will make the Boston Tea Party look like tea with your aunt, provided your aunt isn't a psychopath with an AK47 and a grudge against humanity (particularly the French, who are unspeakable, as we all know). I seem to have lost my thread. Anyroadup, watch out for Brock, sending the female hearts a flutter with his yokel accent wherever he goes."
July 9th, 2007
"Everything they say about him is true."
June 13th, 2007
"Quality pork, indeed. I dedicate the word 'piquant' to him."
December 28th, 2006
"Brock? Why, he's the thinking Flickrette's crumpet."
October 20th, 2006
"Brock is the digital stud that puts such a dreamy smile on my face. He's a most biteable young lad without a doubt ."
August 10th, 2006
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"I'm only writing Brock this testimonial so I can sit on Heather's face."
April 18th, 2006
"Brock is lucky. Mainly because he says all the things I want to say. I probably wouldn't be *quite* as rude, but that's beside the point."
July 21st, 2005
miss cleopatra says:
"Brock has given me a free pro account, so I love him deeply and eternally (well, at least for one year). He is secretly one of the rocket boys from the movie October Sky. And one day, he will come to my country and ask me to marry him."
July 16th, 2005
"He makes me spastastic with laughter. I can't say any more because he might start blushing and that would trigger the flashbacks."
February 9th, 2005
Ms Entropy says:
"Brock makes me fear for my virtue."
January 4th, 2005
"Wicked sense of humour. You have to be on your toes, he's damn quick.
Despite appearances he's actually rather sweet."
November 18th, 2004
"Make sure you spell everyting right when Brock is around or he will get angy."
July 29th, 2004
"apparently Brock has big feet and we all know what that means...
July 25th, 2004
Tin Corner says:
"First met Brock when I lay a set of genuine Ray-Bans alongside him in '91 anticipating his sarcastic: "Genuine are they?"
The resulting victory when he discovered the 'B & L' insignia was beautiful.
Get me drunk and I'd confess to engineering the exchange having fortuitously established his character the day before.
Expect a rewarding satisfaction when you beat him. Expect to do so only if you cheat."
July 21st, 2004
"Found a way to shut him up. Just offer up your head for cutting. Then he goes a bit quiet for a while!!! Result!"
July 20th, 2004
Dolores Luxedo says:
"Brick? Well, he grows on you, I guess, a bit like lichen might if you lay down in the woods. He's often a merciless enforcer and a lightning fast punslinger, I guess. Turbulent on/off relationship with Abe Frogman (the sausage king). But ultimately, his finger is on the pulses. Just don't mention the NLP."
July 14th, 2004
"If you want a partner in trouble-making, look no further. A++"
May 20th, 2004
- February 2004
- I am:
- International trouble shooter and Gigolo.