ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,622 photos, 1,512 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,349 photos, 271 members
- PLYM Magazine 150,552 photos, 4,070 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 119 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,133 photos, 105,550 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,704 photos, 506 members
- Paper Crafting 60,100 photos, 3,637 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,672 photos, 887 members
- i cry for magic 252 photos, 155 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,073 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 46,226 photos, 1,191 members
- Risked Returning 1,010 photos, 1,856 members
- Etsy.com love 243,292 photos, 13,733 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,722 photos, 157 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 94,927 photos, 4,256 members
- I Heart Illustration 26,151 photos, 1,227 members
- I Made it Myself 624,360 photos, 28,111 members
- Craft Revolution 169,850 photos, 9,195 members
- Illustration 557,330 photos, 34,104 members
- EtsyPaper 4,197 photos, 304 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,730 photos, 2,760 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,679 photos, 1,021 members
- Etsy 76,798 photos, 2,838 members
- Nonsense Society 37,649 photos, 1,118 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,183 photos, 277 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 7,980 photos, 319 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 120 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,027 photos, 2,542 members
- FLOATING COLORS 361 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 603 photos, 1,445 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,290 photos, 8,103 members
- Somebody else's cat 54,447 photos, 8,256 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 311,263 photos, 30,461 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 304,616 photos, 20,751 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 93,040 photos, 9,154 members
- Cute Animals 2 40,201 photos, 2,708 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 94,269 photos, 5,676 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,745 photos, 655 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 11,573 photos, 1,025 members
- being is boring 2,743 photos, 528 members
- Dream Zine 1,358 photos, 1,006 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 129 photos, 191 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,332 photos, 178 members
- artistic photography critique 10,742 photos, 679 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,163 photos, 1,208 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 26,365 photos, 2,315 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 110,665 photos, 8,792 members
- Cat people 9,559 photos, 1,168 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com