ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,629 photos, 1,461 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,378 photos, 269 members
- PLYM Magazine 126,608 photos, 3,910 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 117 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,103 photos, 105,934 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,629 photos, 497 members
- Paper Crafting 58,009 photos, 3,595 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,580 photos, 871 members
- i cry for magic 276 photos, 153 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 949 members
- COME INTO LAND 43,881 photos, 1,162 members
- Risked Returning 940 photos, 1,838 members
- Etsy.com love 243,095 photos, 13,749 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,545 photos, 146 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 85,146 photos, 4,085 members
- I Heart Illustration 23,201 photos, 1,184 members
- I Made it Myself 608,092 photos, 27,968 members
- Craft Revolution 168,080 photos, 9,163 members
- Illustration 536,063 photos, 33,826 members
- EtsyPaper 4,229 photos, 298 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,054 photos, 2,755 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,639 photos, 1,015 members
- Etsy 74,249 photos, 2,756 members
- Nonsense Society 33,218 photos, 1,037 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,205 photos, 264 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 6,696 photos, 309 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,037 photos, 2,489 members
- FLOATING COLORS 428 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 624 photos, 1,451 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,340 photos, 8,169 members
- Somebody else's cat 53,066 photos, 8,226 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 292,286 photos, 29,804 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 285,624 photos, 20,207 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 91,227 photos, 9,075 members
- Cute Animals 2 36,944 photos, 2,630 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 85,079 photos, 5,467 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,927 photos, 650 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 8,623 photos, 935 members
- being is boring 2,861 photos, 530 members
- Dream Zine 1,410 photos, 1,013 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 133 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,532 photos, 183 members
- artistic photography critique 8,677 photos, 656 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,151 photos, 1,168 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 18,282 photos, 1,678 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 93,300 photos, 8,090 members
- Cat people 5,603 photos, 778 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com