My Website | Diary | Photography | Illustration | Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
My name is Brittanie, I'm a self taught artist that works mostly in photography and illustration. I'm also a writer of free-verse poetry and dabble in various other mediums in attempt to create what I see in my mind. You can follow my diary to know more about me personally.
About My Photography:
My photos ground me and my art in reality, finding meaning where it is often missed, or creating one. I like to take photographs of things that people don’t often notice or appreciate fully, the “beauty in the mundane.” I photograph a variety of subjects, most notably landscapes and the scenes from a girl’s life in the South. Many of these scenes are self portraits. Nature and dilapidation also inspire me.
if you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you'd like to feature my work, please be sure to include a crediting link to my profile or site, and send me a mail to let me know. ♥
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,414 photos, 1,041 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 27 photos, 9 members
- I live in my car 1,463 photos, 252 members
- PLYM Magazine 76,029 photos, 3,239 members
- gunne sax girls 250 photos, 115 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,646 photos, 103,449 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 3,340 photos, 471 members
- Paper Crafting 53,758 photos, 3,528 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,485 photos, 810 members
- i cry for magic 268 photos, 119 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,133 photos, 940 members
- COMEINTOLAND 36,018 photos, 1,053 members
- Risked Returning 925 photos, 1,674 members
- Etsy.com love 239,043 photos, 13,713 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,180 photos, 135 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 67,879 photos, 3,676 members
- I Heart Illustration 18,608 photos, 1,082 members
- I Made it Myself 575,598 photos, 27,574 members
- Craft Revolution 162,928 photos, 9,086 members
- Illustration 499,912 photos, 33,004 members
- EtsyPaper 4,165 photos, 286 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,128 photos, 2,760 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,532 photos, 1,014 members
- Etsy 70,252 photos, 2,648 members
- Nonsense Society 14,410 photos, 702 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,259 photos, 228 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 3,716 photos, 249 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 138 photos, 25 members
- 01 Magazine 1,125 photos, 2,330 members
- FLOATING COLORS 457 photos, 47 members
- Two For the Road 654 photos, 1,456 members
- Urban Outfitters 37,590 photos, 8,152 members
- Somebody else's cat 49,748 photos, 8,126 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 251,373 photos, 27,416 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 246,779 photos, 18,973 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 86,622 photos, 9,061 members
- Cute Animals 2 31,704 photos, 2,495 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 73,357 photos, 5,077 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 4,857 photos, 808 members
- being is boring 3,048 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,537 photos, 978 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 142 photos, 204 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,241 photos, 191 members
- artistic photography critique 6,855 photos, 606 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,313 photos, 958 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 7,469 photos, 801 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 53,380 photos, 5,427 members
- Cat people 1,567 photos, 265 members
- Cats Who Lounge 15,352 photos, 2,505 members
- Cat Yawns! 727 photos, 397 members
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
17th January, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
11th January, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
11th January, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
15th October, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
13th October, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
13th October, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
14th October, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
14th October, 2010
- Brittanie Pendleton
- June 2010
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com