ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,662 photos, 1,396 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,400 photos, 266 members
- PLYM Magazine 109,357 photos, 3,723 members
- gunne sax girls 257 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 418,218 photos, 106,112 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,069 photos, 490 members
- Paper Crafting 56,483 photos, 3,577 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,531 photos, 853 members
- i cry for magic 279 photos, 147 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,103 photos, 950 members
- COME INTO LAND 42,167 photos, 1,137 members
- Risked Returning 959 photos, 1,827 members
- Etsy.com love 242,385 photos, 13,723 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,456 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 78,815 photos, 3,956 members
- I Heart Illustration 22,141 photos, 1,155 members
- I Made it Myself 597,730 photos, 27,831 members
- Craft Revolution 166,734 photos, 9,149 members
- Illustration 526,734 photos, 33,585 members
- EtsyPaper 4,155 photos, 293 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,140 photos, 2,757 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,588 photos, 1,012 members
- Etsy 73,285 photos, 2,682 members
- Nonsense Society 25,999 photos, 948 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,230 photos, 247 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 5,867 photos, 289 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,069 photos, 2,449 members
- FLOATING COLORS 434 photos, 47 members
- Two For the Road 626 photos, 1,440 members
- Urban Outfitters 34,583 photos, 8,167 members
- Somebody else's cat 52,041 photos, 8,173 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 278,262 photos, 29,090 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 273,231 photos, 19,795 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 90,094 photos, 9,045 members
- Cute Animals 2 35,084 photos, 2,574 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 79,730 photos, 5,278 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,380 photos, 644 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 7,823 photos, 888 members
- being is boring 2,923 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,474 photos, 1,013 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 135 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,451 photos, 186 members
- artistic photography critique 8,122 photos, 629 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,208 photos, 1,133 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 14,370 photos, 1,352 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 81,513 photos, 7,388 members
- Cat people 3,861 photos, 582 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com