ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,621 photos, 1,479 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,358 photos, 270 members
- PLYM Magazine 131,607 photos, 3,946 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 118 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,867 photos, 105,857 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,857 photos, 499 members
- Paper Crafting 58,303 photos, 3,606 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,673 photos, 877 members
- i cry for magic 279 photos, 154 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,083 photos, 951 members
- COME INTO LAND 44,677 photos, 1,171 members
- Risked Returning 952 photos, 1,853 members
- Etsy.com love 243,327 photos, 13,739 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,571 photos, 149 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 87,295 photos, 4,128 members
- I Heart Illustration 23,748 photos, 1,191 members
- I Made it Myself 611,836 photos, 27,996 members
- Craft Revolution 168,264 photos, 9,171 members
- Illustration 540,679 photos, 33,906 members
- EtsyPaper 4,235 photos, 299 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,082 photos, 2,756 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,666 photos, 1,016 members
- Etsy 75,034 photos, 2,773 members
- Nonsense Society 34,443 photos, 1,065 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,208 photos, 268 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 7,034 photos, 311 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,039 photos, 2,499 members
- FLOATING COLORS 420 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 623 photos, 1,454 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,008 photos, 8,163 members
- Somebody else's cat 53,462 photos, 8,237 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 297,330 photos, 30,016 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 289,972 photos, 20,345 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 91,617 photos, 9,103 members
- Cute Animals 2 37,584 photos, 2,654 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 87,283 photos, 5,542 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,895 photos, 651 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 9,282 photos, 956 members
- being is boring 2,825 photos, 534 members
- Dream Zine 1,407 photos, 1,017 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 133 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,568 photos, 183 members
- artistic photography critique 9,016 photos, 664 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,143 photos, 1,179 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 19,879 photos, 1,811 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 96,866 photos, 8,252 members
- Cat people 6,567 photos, 861 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com