ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (11)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,643 photos, 1,408 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,390 photos, 267 members
- PLYM Magazine 113,642 photos, 3,776 members
- gunne sax girls 257 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 417,037 photos, 106,032 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,241 photos, 492 members
- Paper Crafting 56,945 photos, 3,584 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,600 photos, 861 members
- i cry for magic 277 photos, 146 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,087 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 42,651 photos, 1,143 members
- Risked Returning 952 photos, 1,833 members
- Etsy.com love 242,917 photos, 13,723 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,466 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 81,205 photos, 4,001 members
- I Heart Illustration 22,540 photos, 1,172 members
- I Made it Myself 601,072 photos, 27,878 members
- Craft Revolution 167,093 photos, 9,148 members
- Illustration 529,563 photos, 33,665 members
- EtsyPaper 4,159 photos, 294 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,203 photos, 2,754 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,611 photos, 1,011 members
- Etsy 73,744 photos, 2,704 members
- Nonsense Society 28,777 photos, 971 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,221 photos, 250 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 6,020 photos, 296 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,044 photos, 2,459 members
- FLOATING COLORS 433 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 627 photos, 1,447 members
- Urban Outfitters 34,049 photos, 8,170 members
- Somebody else's cat 52,381 photos, 8,194 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 282,718 photos, 29,329 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 277,690 photos, 19,939 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 90,555 photos, 9,069 members
- Cute Animals 2 35,819 photos, 2,589 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 81,864 photos, 5,331 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,255 photos, 645 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 7,991 photos, 901 members
- being is boring 2,879 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,434 photos, 1,015 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 134 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,471 photos, 185 members
- artistic photography critique 8,496 photos, 637 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,207 photos, 1,149 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 15,589 photos, 1,444 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 85,626 photos, 7,616 members
- Cat people 4,320 photos, 622 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com