ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (11)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,628 photos, 1,431 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,381 photos, 267 members
- PLYM Magazine 119,073 photos, 3,833 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,777 photos, 105,989 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,414 photos, 495 members
- Paper Crafting 57,206 photos, 3,600 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,591 photos, 868 members
- i cry for magic 277 photos, 150 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 951 members
- COME INTO LAND 43,100 photos, 1,152 members
- Risked Returning 948 photos, 1,840 members
- Etsy.com love 243,380 photos, 13,737 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,498 photos, 144 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 82,540 photos, 4,044 members
- I Heart Illustration 22,672 photos, 1,179 members
- I Made it Myself 604,193 photos, 27,939 members
- Craft Revolution 167,572 photos, 9,151 members
- Illustration 531,734 photos, 33,738 members
- EtsyPaper 4,211 photos, 297 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,460 photos, 2,754 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,617 photos, 1,014 members
- Etsy 74,388 photos, 2,729 members
- Nonsense Society 31,279 photos, 983 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,210 photos, 260 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 6,284 photos, 304 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,039 photos, 2,475 members
- FLOATING COLORS 430 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 626 photos, 1,441 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,764 photos, 8,170 members
- Somebody else's cat 52,657 photos, 8,204 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 286,558 photos, 29,534 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 281,104 photos, 20,055 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 90,948 photos, 9,068 members
- Cute Animals 2 36,423 photos, 2,603 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 83,188 photos, 5,390 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,003 photos, 648 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 8,283 photos, 912 members
- being is boring 2,876 photos, 534 members
- Dream Zine 1,427 photos, 1,014 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 134 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,495 photos, 185 members
- artistic photography critique 8,265 photos, 642 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,191 photos, 1,155 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 16,557 photos, 1,535 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 88,852 photos, 7,835 members
- Cat people 4,828 photos, 685 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com