ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,651 photos, 1,502 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,352 photos, 271 members
- PLYM Magazine 144,009 photos, 4,035 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 118 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,416 photos, 105,692 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,434 photos, 507 members
- Paper Crafting 59,776 photos, 3,628 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,706 photos, 888 members
- i cry for magic 252 photos, 154 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,077 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 45,444 photos, 1,184 members
- Risked Returning 993 photos, 1,862 members
- Etsy.com love 243,245 photos, 13,729 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,681 photos, 154 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 92,450 photos, 4,222 members
- I Heart Illustration 25,310 photos, 1,211 members
- I Made it Myself 620,022 photos, 28,086 members
- Craft Revolution 169,287 photos, 9,184 members
- Illustration 551,445 photos, 34,075 members
- EtsyPaper 4,246 photos, 303 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,315 photos, 2,755 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,712 photos, 1,020 members
- Etsy 76,074 photos, 2,811 members
- Nonsense Society 36,948 photos, 1,116 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,194 photos, 276 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 7,624 photos, 316 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 120 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,034 photos, 2,523 members
- FLOATING COLORS 363 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 608 photos, 1,444 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,419 photos, 8,120 members
- Somebody else's cat 54,163 photos, 8,260 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 306,949 photos, 30,359 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 299,960 photos, 20,641 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 92,702 photos, 9,140 members
- Cute Animals 2 39,338 photos, 2,693 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 92,146 photos, 5,652 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,763 photos, 654 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 10,760 photos, 992 members
- being is boring 2,768 photos, 532 members
- Dream Zine 1,370 photos, 1,009 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 129 photos, 193 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,316 photos, 180 members
- artistic photography critique 10,108 photos, 672 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,164 photos, 1,205 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 24,137 photos, 2,117 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 106,634 photos, 8,597 members
- Cat people 8,560 photos, 1,044 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com