ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,653 photos, 1,386 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,404 photos, 265 members
- PLYM Magazine 106,450 photos, 3,683 members
- gunne sax girls 257 photos, 117 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 418,907 photos, 106,124 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 3,958 photos, 490 members
- Paper Crafting 56,232 photos, 3,573 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,538 photos, 851 members
- i cry for magic 279 photos, 146 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,104 photos, 948 members
- COME INTO LAND 41,621 photos, 1,137 members
- Risked Returning 948 photos, 1,820 members
- Etsy.com love 242,062 photos, 13,725 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,434 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 77,525 photos, 3,934 members
- I Heart Illustration 21,884 photos, 1,148 members
- I Made it Myself 595,711 photos, 27,840 members
- Craft Revolution 166,390 photos, 9,154 members
- Illustration 524,464 photos, 33,540 members
- EtsyPaper 4,144 photos, 292 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,073 photos, 2,759 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,575 photos, 1,016 members
- Etsy 73,129 photos, 2,681 members
- Nonsense Society 24,719 photos, 934 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,234 photos, 246 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 5,696 photos, 286 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,072 photos, 2,446 members
- FLOATING COLORS 434 photos, 47 members
- Two For the Road 627 photos, 1,439 members
- Urban Outfitters 34,651 photos, 8,169 members
- Somebody else's cat 51,835 photos, 8,166 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 276,167 photos, 28,926 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 270,983 photos, 19,706 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 89,875 photos, 9,044 members
- Cute Animals 2 34,867 photos, 2,558 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 75,966 photos, 5,257 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,345 photos, 632 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 7,624 photos, 884 members
- being is boring 2,925 photos, 534 members
- Dream Zine 1,478 photos, 1,011 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 135 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,433 photos, 187 members
- artistic photography critique 8,020 photos, 627 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,210 photos, 1,129 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 13,909 photos, 1,315 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 79,862 photos, 7,301 members
- Cat people 3,674 photos, 555 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com