ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,632 photos, 1,509 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,348 photos, 272 members
- PLYM Magazine 147,816 photos, 4,056 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,670 photos, 105,647 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,571 photos, 506 members
- Paper Crafting 59,746 photos, 3,633 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,686 photos, 889 members
- i cry for magic 253 photos, 156 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,077 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 45,852 photos, 1,188 members
- Risked Returning 1,000 photos, 1,859 members
- Etsy.com love 243,544 photos, 13,732 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,707 photos, 156 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 93,583 photos, 4,235 members
- I Heart Illustration 25,797 photos, 1,218 members
- I Made it Myself 622,568 photos, 28,097 members
- Craft Revolution 169,532 photos, 9,185 members
- Illustration 554,211 photos, 34,077 members
- EtsyPaper 4,190 photos, 303 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,508 photos, 2,755 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,720 photos, 1,021 members
- Etsy 76,381 photos, 2,826 members
- Nonsense Society 37,199 photos, 1,115 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,187 photos, 277 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 7,786 photos, 319 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 120 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,027 photos, 2,535 members
- FLOATING COLORS 363 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 606 photos, 1,443 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,334 photos, 8,109 members
- Somebody else's cat 54,303 photos, 8,258 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 309,219 photos, 30,406 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 302,626 photos, 20,704 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 92,936 photos, 9,149 members
- Cute Animals 2 39,892 photos, 2,699 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 93,529 photos, 5,658 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,754 photos, 652 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 11,135 photos, 1,004 members
- being is boring 2,760 photos, 528 members
- Dream Zine 1,357 photos, 1,007 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 129 photos, 193 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,328 photos, 178 members
- artistic photography critique 10,406 photos, 674 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,163 photos, 1,205 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 25,479 photos, 2,229 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 108,963 photos, 8,705 members
- Cat people 9,212 photos, 1,109 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com