ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (11)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,633 photos, 1,421 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,386 photos, 265 members
- PLYM Magazine 115,962 photos, 3,807 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 117 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 416,620 photos, 106,009 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,347 photos, 495 members
- Paper Crafting 57,205 photos, 3,593 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,593 photos, 864 members
- i cry for magic 277 photos, 149 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,084 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 43,011 photos, 1,145 members
- Risked Returning 951 photos, 1,835 members
- Etsy.com love 243,177 photos, 13,740 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,473 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 82,099 photos, 4,031 members
- I Heart Illustration 22,628 photos, 1,176 members
- I Made it Myself 602,927 photos, 27,920 members
- Craft Revolution 167,234 photos, 9,148 members
- Illustration 530,891 photos, 33,712 members
- EtsyPaper 4,199 photos, 296 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,341 photos, 2,753 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,616 photos, 1,012 members
- Etsy 74,151 photos, 2,724 members
- Nonsense Society 30,255 photos, 980 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,214 photos, 255 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 6,159 photos, 300 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,042 photos, 2,471 members
- FLOATING COLORS 430 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 626 photos, 1,445 members
- Urban Outfitters 33,838 photos, 8,171 members
- Somebody else's cat 52,546 photos, 8,196 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 284,875 photos, 29,429 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 279,565 photos, 19,993 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 90,765 photos, 9,064 members
- Cute Animals 2 36,069 photos, 2,595 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 82,587 photos, 5,360 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,218 photos, 647 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 8,153 photos, 909 members
- being is boring 2,871 photos, 536 members
- Dream Zine 1,429 photos, 1,017 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 134 photos, 198 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,488 photos, 185 members
- artistic photography critique 8,631 photos, 643 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,204 photos, 1,152 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 16,027 photos, 1,485 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 87,240 photos, 7,738 members
- Cat people 4,616 photos, 656 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com