ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (11)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,653 photos, 1,397 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,395 photos, 266 members
- PLYM Magazine 111,235 photos, 3,741 members
- gunne sax girls 257 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 417,733 photos, 106,060 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 4,145 photos, 490 members
- Paper Crafting 56,721 photos, 3,578 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,601 photos, 859 members
- i cry for magic 278 photos, 147 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,100 photos, 951 members
- COME INTO LAND 42,456 photos, 1,138 members
- Risked Returning 948 photos, 1,834 members
- Etsy.com love 242,524 photos, 13,729 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,461 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 79,747 photos, 3,972 members
- I Heart Illustration 22,297 photos, 1,160 members
- I Made it Myself 599,107 photos, 27,852 members
- Craft Revolution 166,892 photos, 9,154 members
- Illustration 527,960 photos, 33,629 members
- EtsyPaper 4,151 photos, 294 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,118 photos, 2,759 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,602 photos, 1,013 members
- Etsy 73,418 photos, 2,691 members
- Nonsense Society 27,211 photos, 956 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,226 photos, 250 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 5,973 photos, 294 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,052 photos, 2,452 members
- FLOATING COLORS 434 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 626 photos, 1,444 members
- Urban Outfitters 34,433 photos, 8,166 members
- Somebody else's cat 52,207 photos, 8,179 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 279,926 photos, 29,181 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 274,978 photos, 19,862 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 90,291 photos, 9,056 members
- Cute Animals 2 35,386 photos, 2,578 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 80,905 photos, 5,301 members
- peak echo: submissions 8,328 photos, 645 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 7,940 photos, 891 members
- being is boring 2,920 photos, 534 members
- Dream Zine 1,465 photos, 1,014 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 135 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,472 photos, 185 members
- artistic photography critique 8,241 photos, 633 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,207 photos, 1,141 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 14,934 photos, 1,384 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 83,177 photos, 7,478 members
- Cat people 3,981 photos, 592 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com