ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at email@example.com.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
Photos of BEYOURPET (6)
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,652 photos, 1,501 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 35 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,352 photos, 272 members
- PLYM Magazine 142,392 photos, 4,019 members
- gunne sax girls 258 photos, 118 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,893 photos, 105,726 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 5,344 photos, 506 members
- Paper Crafting 59,542 photos, 3,622 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,697 photos, 889 members
- i cry for magic 270 photos, 155 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,077 photos, 952 members
- COME INTO LAND 45,254 photos, 1,183 members
- Risked Returning 982 photos, 1,859 members
- Etsy.com love 243,473 photos, 13,731 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,660 photos, 154 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 91,659 photos, 4,214 members
- I Heart Illustration 25,085 photos, 1,208 members
- I Made it Myself 619,296 photos, 28,075 members
- Craft Revolution 169,116 photos, 9,186 members
- Illustration 550,408 photos, 34,050 members
- EtsyPaper 4,244 photos, 303 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 117,200 photos, 2,756 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,708 photos, 1,019 members
- Etsy 75,851 photos, 2,809 members
- Nonsense Society 36,433 photos, 1,108 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,194 photos, 272 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 7,565 photos, 316 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,035 photos, 2,522 members
- FLOATING COLORS 395 photos, 46 members
- Two For the Road 611 photos, 1,444 members
- Urban Outfitters 32,510 photos, 8,125 members
- Somebody else's cat 54,100 photos, 8,262 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 305,770 photos, 30,333 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 298,689 photos, 20,608 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 92,551 photos, 9,143 members
- Cute Animals 2 39,036 photos, 2,688 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 91,322 photos, 5,636 members
- peak echo: submissions 7,771 photos, 653 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 10,572 photos, 989 members
- being is boring 2,769 photos, 531 members
- Dream Zine 1,391 photos, 1,010 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 129 photos, 195 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,312 photos, 180 members
- artistic photography critique 9,997 photos, 668 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,164 photos, 1,206 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 23,502 photos, 2,064 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 105,460 photos, 8,544 members
- Cat people 8,247 photos, 1,009 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com