ART} Portfolio | Flickr | DeviantArt | Etsy Shop | Facebook Page | Art Twitter
LIFESTYLE} Personal Blog | Instagram | YouTube | Hatena Haiku | Personal Twitter
My art, in all its manifestations, presents a dreamer’s perception of the world, the real one and the one she’s created in her mind. For her, it becomes difficult to tell the two apart, fantasy merges with reality, they become indistinguishable.
I am fascinated with the connection between what is real, and what is not. The complex psychology of the human mind is something I strive to understand and articulate through art. I’m also very drawn towards the clash between innocence and darkness.
If you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail on Flickr or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My art is protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Sharing and linking to my work is very encouraged, but proper credit to the artist (“Brittanie Loren”) and my web address (“beyourpet.com”) must be provided.
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- PenLovell Wedding 2014 0 photos, 1 member
- NEW-PHOTOGRAPHER.COM 1,643 photos, 1,371 members
- Shoot Me 10 Times 34 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,404 photos, 262 members
- PLYM Magazine 103,784 photos, 3,650 members
- gunne sax girls 257 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 419,471 photos, 106,086 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 3,840 photos, 492 members
- Paper Crafting 56,013 photos, 3,568 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,544 photos, 848 members
- i cry for magic 279 photos, 143 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,106 photos, 944 members
- COME INTO LAND 41,219 photos, 1,128 members
- Risked Returning 947 photos, 1,816 members
- Etsy.com love 241,775 photos, 13,728 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,420 photos, 143 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 76,486 photos, 3,913 members
- I Heart Illustration 21,582 photos, 1,141 members
- I Made it Myself 593,620 photos, 27,814 members
- Craft Revolution 166,074 photos, 9,153 members
- Illustration 522,468 photos, 33,514 members
- EtsyPaper 4,139 photos, 290 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 115,974 photos, 2,759 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,571 photos, 1,015 members
- Etsy 72,822 photos, 2,678 members
- Nonsense Society 23,688 photos, 902 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,229 photos, 245 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 5,496 photos, 279 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 121 photos, 28 members
- 01 Magazine 1,073 photos, 2,436 members
- FLOATING COLORS 434 photos, 47 members
- Two For the Road 627 photos, 1,438 members
- Urban Outfitters 34,733 photos, 8,175 members
- Somebody else's cat 51,630 photos, 8,163 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 274,818 photos, 28,817 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 269,050 photos, 19,635 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 89,758 photos, 9,039 members
- Cute Animals 2 34,589 photos, 2,554 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 76,103 photos, 5,249 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 7,449 photos, 873 members
- being is boring 2,929 photos, 534 members
- Dream Zine 1,479 photos, 1,002 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 135 photos, 197 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,396 photos, 188 members
- artistic photography critique 7,902 photos, 624 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,216 photos, 1,115 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 13,081 photos, 1,273 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 77,961 photos, 7,231 members
- Cat people 3,430 photos, 542 members
- Cats Who Lounge 20,272 photos, 3,127 members
c r u s a d e says:
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
January 17th, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
January 11th, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
January 11th, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
October 15th, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
October 13th, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
October 13th, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
October 14th, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
October 14th, 2010
- Brittanie Loren Pendleton
- June 2010
- Texas, US
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com