Don't let the "pro" fool you up there -- I am not a professional photographer. I took some classes in high school and ruined a lot of film. Also, there was something about a Rule of Thirds.
My philosophy now is to take a lot of photos and hope a couple of them turn out to be somethin' special. Sometimes, it works.
Cameras [ab]used in the making of this library:
Canon Powershot SD790IS [Main family camera].
Kodak EasyShare C630 [impulse buy].
LG Lotus LX600
Samsung m510 [cameraphone]
Sanyo PM-8200 [cameraphone]
Canon Powershot SD600
Some Minolta 35MM P&S
Kodak 126 P&S
Photos of britain (10)
- Giant Eagle 259 photos, 85 members
- Phar-Mor 113 photos, 98 members
- Sears & Kmart Closings 18,338 photos, 165 members
- Labelscar 63,873 photos, 438 members
- Jamaican Billboards 16 photos, 8 members
- 7-Eleven : Oh Thank Heaven! 1,948 photos, 257 members
- McDonald's Storefronts 16,643 photos, 1,225 members
- Disney World Signs and Signage 1,333 photos, 248 members
- Fake Products: Mutant Knock-offs 386 photos, 213 members
- Fake Project / Proyecto Falsos 294 photos, 70 members
- Electro Selectro 161 photos, 55 members
- Haloween, 2007 31 photos, 8 members
- Hatcher Graduate Library 595 photos, 32 members
britain doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Britain W.
- July 2004
- A2MI, USA, Earth
- I am:
- Male and Taken