Photos of Tal Bright (4)
- ~ Hand Drumming and World Percussion ~ 2,672 photos, 463 members
- Gadling 32,589 photos, 1,722 members
- Little Photo 679 photos, 116 members
- London-alt 145,856 photos, 10,644 members
- * Vanishing Points * 159,947 photos, 31,160 members
- Photomontage 29,978 photos, 2,663 members
- Outsider Art 113,154 photos, 4,071 members
- Rainbow Art 372 photos, 122 members
- ohh! 1,177 photos, 230 members
- ßε-minimal 5,138 photos, 576 members
- MORE WITH LESS 1,985 photos, 456 members
- The Mundane 21,601 photos, 693 members
- twitter 2,777 photos, 221 members
- REDBUBBLE'rs 1,248 photos, 113 members
- jetpac magazine 6,409 photos, 255 members
- RedBubble - New Rules post 1 & comment on 1 608 photos, 299 members
- red @ passion 1,084 photos, 71 members
- Mundane Details 124,542 photos, 5,361 members
- Extraordinarily Ordinary(No animal, people or nature shots) 43,658 photos, 2,259 members
- Urban Blues 3,212 photos, 211 members
- Urban Minimalism - 3 Images per day 80,255 photos, 5,772 members
- Zürich Zuerich Zurich (*No postcard pics*) 20,138 photos, 1,508 members
- beautiful decay. 262,910 photos, 9,864 members
- Minimalist art 64,019 photos, 4,622 members
- Ugly Enough 2 b Beautiful 10,951 photos, 595 members
- window with closed rolling-shutter 449 photos, 63 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,860 photos, 254 members
- Nick & his camS 51 photos, 19 members
- urban drinks 188 photos, 39 members
- mnml 3,058 photos, 284 members
- Tel Aviv Stories 32,098 photos, 1,561 members
- unsuspecting 9,327 photos, 537 members
- clutter, litter, mess and muddle 3,642 photos, 480 members
- urban still life (please read the rules !) 1,542 photos, 676 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 13,322 photos, 721 members
- So Much Beauty in Dirt 1,548 photos, 181 members
- Abstract by selection 48,200 photos, 1,371 members
- que lindo lixo 857 photos, 54 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 4,128 photos, 3,367 members
- bright colors on grey - no cutouts 5,356 photos, 789 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 6,604 photos, 467 members
- Torn Posters 5,356 photos, 552 members
"Bright Tal knows how to capture the right moment and she expresses exactly what she wants through the viewfinder. I really like her well-balanced and composed photos, they are truly fine art works."
23rd October, 2008
"... Her photos put a smile on my face, they are thought-provoking and tell stories that seem to take place on different levels. It is truly amazing how she can pack so many thoughts and impressions into one single photo. As a result of my enthusiasm about her work I sometimes catch myself roaming through Tel Aviv seeing the city through her eyes."
27th October, 2008
"This is my first time to view Tal's photostream, and i couldn't stop myself from watching every single photo on it. Her captures tell stories and the titles throw you to another unexpected dimention. Such a plesure to see this creative and inspiring talent."
8th July, 2008
dj paine says:
"Tal's photostream is like manna from heaven. these are small insights into humanity from a higher place.... seriously, i feel like i am closer to God when i look through these pictures. they are amazing and inspiring. i just want more. in fact, i want a book!"
29th January, 2008
"She's got great stuff and she makes me laugh"
9th January, 2008
"Rainy friday afternoon, sitting on the edge of an urban cliff, chewing gum. no camera, no pen, no worries."
24th October, 2006
Richard Holt® says:
"Bright Tal's photos are always thoughtful but effortless at the same time, her composition and sense of colour is second to none and every single picture she takes I always wish had been one of mine. A solid and confident body of work with a very strong sense of personal style...
29th September, 2006
"Tal is one of my favourite photographers i ever met on flickr, she's got very good eyes and takes interessting shots. I love her colorful pictures, the details. Thank you for taking pictures with me in Telaviv!"
22nd September, 2006
"Tal was my first and continues to be my primary inspiration on Flickr. Her gifted 'eye' and great humor combine to make each of her photos a treat for the mind as well as the spirit."
29th July, 2006
"Bright Tal is one of my favourite flickr-contacts - probably the MOST favourite one! I like the way she looks at our world and I admire what she's catching with her eyes! Please, go on like this for a very long time..."
5th July, 2006
"Colour takes on another meaning in the photos of Bright Tal. Amazing."
11th June, 2006
"Tal has a strange taste in music and an inexplicable penchant for wealthy, posh cities like Zürich. Yet she is a very lovely and charming person.
To see your own city through an outsider's eye is always interesting; but if the photographer is as gifted as she is, it's a real pleasure!"
27th April, 2006
"Bright Tal's photos transport me to another dimension, on the edge of chaos and color, where everyday moments morph into memories. her vision is unique and uncompromising."
2nd April, 2006
lonely radio says:
"If I ever make it to Tel Aviv, I'll be expecting to see streets full of brightly coloured walls. or something. Fabulous stuff."
27th March, 2006
Mike Marcus says:
"Tal has lovely ears."
5th March, 2006
"Bright Tal has got eyes and the gift of second sight and third sight and fourth sight and fifth sight and..."
6th February, 2006
"Tal's unique ability is her strong photographic sense coupled with a fantastic skill in titling her work. She weilds language as deftly as a Japanese watercolourist weilds his brush. Skillful but also minimal. However she has the added advantage of a great sense of humour!
She's also very nice :)"
4th February, 2006
Maya Newman says:
"Tal finds amazing bright colour & light in the darkest and most cluttered corners of Tel-Aviv, you only see small slices of TA but you get a very strong sense of the place. Her titles always have great sense of humour.
she is also very nice :)"
31st January, 2006
kpe II says:
"Bright Tal's eye for color has amazed me from day one.
She became my first hero here at Flickr.
Her artistry blended with a sense of humor really does it for me!"
30th January, 2006
"An absolute sweetheart!!!"
26th January, 2006
* HugoPan * says:
"Since I jumped for the first time in Bright Tal photostream I've fallen in love with her photos. I really like the way she photographs the world around her. I always enjoy seeing her photo."
16th January, 2006
yonatan zur says:
"tal can find colour and style in the most banal things. her "colour fields" set is p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
one (well, hopefully two) razor sharp eye over there!"
14th January, 2006
"Tal... amazing natural eye for shapes, colo(u)rs, perspective and textures.
Couple that with a wit to match, a caring soul, a love for all things urban and appreciation of the minimal.
Her photostream is a daily pleasure and a constant source of inspiration."
5th December, 2005
"simply put, i adore Bright Tal's work."
5th December, 2005
jon madison says:
"absolutely true to her name.
her photostream is actually appetizing, and refreshing. what i mean to say is, i often have a visceral response to her work.
butterflies are usually good. :)"
29th November, 2005
"excellent colors, angles, compositions, objects and story that lurks in those photos.
Bright Tal always amaze me. and i'm always jealous to her great sense and eyes!"
23rd November, 2005
Wall Revolution says:
"The bare minimum in all its beauty staright from Tel Aviv.
Less really is more with Bright Tal."
19th November, 2005
rAndoM AliAs says:
"Bright Tal's photos are a lesson to the world to find beauty in the little things, the details, the colours, the mundane yet her shots are anything but.
Thanks for sharing your eyes with us!"
9th November, 2005
"Bright Tal really knows how to capture the beauty of serendipity."
15th July, 2005
"Bright Tal's views of usual and inconspicuous things make me always being astonished about how vibrant and colorful these things can be. Her minimal approach on staging everyday life make me visit her stream almost every day. Thanks Tal!"
8th July, 2005
"Hay gente que ve colores y formas que otras personas no vemos. Es un privilegio que ella nos permita observar a través de su lente un mundo diferente."
29th June, 2005
"Tal have the talent to make the dullest thing and places into an eye candy shots!
she takes what taken for granted and show them in a way that we will never see ourselves.
with her outstanding sense of color, design and perspective, she is an inspiration to me and many others I am sure."
24th June, 2005
- April 2005
- Tal Bright Prints