~ Prints are available from RedBubble
Photos of Tal Bright (4)
- ~ Hand Drumming and World Percussion ~ 3,012 photos, 502 members
- Gadling 33,451 photos, 1,700 members
- Little Photo 652 photos, 119 members
- London-alt 183,575 photos, 11,242 members
- * Vanishing Points * 204,664 photos, 41,988 members
- Photomontage 40,517 photos, 2,980 members
- Outsider Art 136,851 photos, 4,284 members
- Rainbow Art 363 photos, 149 members
- ohh! 1,090 photos, 218 members
- ßε-minimal 4,992 photos, 604 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,471 photos, 481 members
- The Mundane 38,498 photos, 967 members
- twitter 3,934 photos, 234 members
- REDBUBBLE'rs 1,410 photos, 119 members
- jetpac magazine 6,170 photos, 235 members
- RedBubble - New Rules post 1 & comment on 1 599 photos, 296 members
- red @ passion 1,054 photos, 67 members
- Mundane Details 149,410 photos, 5,659 members
- Extraordinarily Ordinary(No animal, people or nature shots) 46,098 photos, 2,274 members
- Urban Blues 3,347 photos, 206 members
- Urban Minimalism - 3 Images per day 109,299 photos, 7,219 members
- Zürich Zuerich Zurich (*No postcard pics*) 27,226 photos, 1,753 members
- beautiful decay. 355,821 photos, 11,468 members
- Minimalist art 95,609 photos, 5,845 members
- Ugly Enough 2 b Beautiful 18,257 photos, 719 members
- window with closed rolling-shutter 476 photos, 66 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,805 photos, 271 members
- Nick & his camS 51 photos, 19 members
- urban drinks 190 photos, 41 members
- mnml 5,443 photos, 538 members
- Tel Aviv Stories 38,669 photos, 1,648 members
- unsuspecting 10,548 photos, 565 members
- clutter, litter, mess and muddle 3,961 photos, 504 members
- urban still life (please read the rules !) 1,511 photos, 730 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 15,583 photos, 795 members
- So Much Beauty in Dirt 1,564 photos, 179 members
- Abstract by selection 64,500 photos, 1,795 members
- que lindo lixo 951 photos, 58 members
- bright colors on grey - no cutouts 5,817 photos, 802 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 11,233 photos, 749 members
- Torn Posters 5,849 photos, 589 members
"Bright Tal knows how to capture the right moment and she expresses exactly what she wants through the viewfinder. I really like her well-balanced and composed photos, they are truly fine art works."
October 23rd, 2008
"... Her photos put a smile on my face, they are thought-provoking and tell stories that seem to take place on different levels. It is truly amazing how she can pack so many thoughts and impressions into one single photo. As a result of my enthusiasm about her work I sometimes catch myself roaming through Tel Aviv seeing the city through her eyes."
October 27th, 2008
"This is my first time to view Tal's photostream, and i couldn't stop myself from watching every single photo on it. Her captures tell stories and the titles throw you to another unexpected dimention. Such a plesure to see this creative and inspiring talent."
July 8th, 2008
dj paine says:
"Tal's photostream is like manna from heaven. these are small insights into humanity from a higher place.... seriously, i feel like i am closer to God when i look through these pictures. they are amazing and inspiring. i just want more. in fact, i want a book!"
January 29th, 2008
"She's got great stuff and she makes me laugh"
January 9th, 2008
"Rainy friday afternoon, sitting on the edge of an urban cliff, chewing gum. no camera, no pen, no worries."
October 24th, 2006
Richard Holt® says:
"Bright Tal's photos are always thoughtful but effortless at the same time, her composition and sense of colour is second to none and every single picture she takes I always wish had been one of mine. A solid and confident body of work with a very strong sense of personal style...
September 29th, 2006
"Tal is one of my favourite photographers i ever met on flickr, she's got very good eyes and takes interessting shots. I love her colorful pictures, the details. Thank you for taking pictures with me in Telaviv!"
September 22nd, 2006
"Tal was my first and continues to be my primary inspiration on Flickr. Her gifted 'eye' and great humor combine to make each of her photos a treat for the mind as well as the spirit."
July 29th, 2006
"Bright Tal is one of my favourite flickr-contacts - probably the MOST favourite one! I like the way she looks at our world and I admire what she's catching with her eyes! Please, go on like this for a very long time..."
July 5th, 2006
"Colour takes on another meaning in the photos of Bright Tal. Amazing."
June 11th, 2006
"Tal has a strange taste in music and an inexplicable penchant for wealthy, posh cities like Zürich. Yet she is a very lovely and charming person.
To see your own city through an outsider's eye is always interesting; but if the photographer is as gifted as she is, it's a real pleasure!"
April 27th, 2006
"Bright Tal's photos transport me to another dimension, on the edge of chaos and color, where everyday moments morph into memories. her vision is unique and uncompromising."
April 2nd, 2006
lonely radio says:
"If I ever make it to Tel Aviv, I'll be expecting to see streets full of brightly coloured walls. or something. Fabulous stuff."
March 27th, 2006
Mike Marcus says:
"Tal has lovely ears."
March 5th, 2006
"Bright Tal has got eyes and the gift of second sight and third sight and fourth sight and fifth sight and..."
February 6th, 2006
"Tal's unique ability is her strong photographic sense coupled with a fantastic skill in titling her work. She weilds language as deftly as a Japanese watercolourist weilds his brush. Skillful but also minimal. However she has the added advantage of a great sense of humour!
She's also very nice :)"
February 4th, 2006
Maya Newman says:
"Tal finds amazing bright colour & light in the darkest and most cluttered corners of Tel-Aviv, you only see small slices of TA but you get a very strong sense of the place. Her titles always have great sense of humour.
she is also very nice :)"
January 31st, 2006
kpe II says:
"Bright Tal's eye for color has amazed me from day one.
She became my first hero here at Flickr.
Her artistry blended with a sense of humor really does it for me!"
January 30th, 2006
"An absolute sweetheart!!!"
January 26th, 2006
* HugoPan * says:
"Since I jumped for the first time in Bright Tal photostream I've fallen in love with her photos. I really like the way she photographs the world around her. I always enjoy seeing her photo."
January 16th, 2006
yonatan zur says:
"tal can find colour and style in the most banal things. her "colour fields" set is p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
one (well, hopefully two) razor sharp eye over there!"
January 14th, 2006
"Tal... amazing natural eye for shapes, colo(u)rs, perspective and textures.
Couple that with a wit to match, a caring soul, a love for all things urban and appreciation of the minimal.
Her photostream is a daily pleasure and a constant source of inspiration."
December 5th, 2005
"simply put, i adore Bright Tal's work."
December 5th, 2005
jon madison says:
"absolutely true to her name.
her photostream is actually appetizing, and refreshing. what i mean to say is, i often have a visceral response to her work.
butterflies are usually good. :)"
November 29th, 2005
"excellent colors, angles, compositions, objects and story that lurks in those photos.
Bright Tal always amaze me. and i'm always jealous to her great sense and eyes!"
November 23rd, 2005
Wall Revolution says:
"The bare minimum in all its beauty staright from Tel Aviv.
Less really is more with Bright Tal."
November 19th, 2005
rAndoM AliAs says:
"Bright Tal's photos are a lesson to the world to find beauty in the little things, the details, the colours, the mundane yet her shots are anything but.
Thanks for sharing your eyes with us!"
November 9th, 2005
"Bright Tal really knows how to capture the beauty of serendipity."
July 15th, 2005
"Bright Tal's views of usual and inconspicuous things make me always being astonished about how vibrant and colorful these things can be. Her minimal approach on staging everyday life make me visit her stream almost every day. Thanks Tal!"
July 8th, 2005
"Hay gente que ve colores y formas que otras personas no vemos. Es un privilegio que ella nos permita observar a través de su lente un mundo diferente."
June 29th, 2005
"Tal have the talent to make the dullest thing and places into an eye candy shots!
she takes what taken for granted and show them in a way that we will never see ourselves.
with her outstanding sense of color, design and perspective, she is an inspiration to me and many others I am sure."
June 24th, 2005
- April 2005
- I am:
- Tal Bright Prints