I`m a photography junkie. I am very passionate about my hobby and have been developing a stronger interest in post processing. I would love to get some feedback on some of my shots if you have the time.
**Please don't add me as a contact, leave me invites or "fave" my shots unless you comment on my photo's. I really prefer getting the feedback.
I will do the same for you : )
Finally All of my images are copyright © 2008. If you would like to use one for any reason please shoot me off an email.
- Fuji Group 2,745 photos, 743 members
- Fujinon XF 14mm f/2.8 R 8,887 photos, 1,403 members
- Fuji X100 193,158 photos, 10,261 members
- Elinchrom Quadra 7,315 photos, 1,267 members
- 100 Strangers 49,411 photos, 11,759 members
- Design with love 19,631 photos, 1,206 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 31,391 photos, 753 members
- World Portrait 2020 148,536 photos, 4,208 members
- A World in Itself 200 photos, 50 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,465,914 photos, 44,583 members
- People Portraits (Photography) 1,621 photos, 299 members
- Rubias de infarto /// Impressive blond women 1,551 photos, 842 members
- "Come from Land and Sea" Don't be selfish comment others. 140,920 photos, 5,158 members
- **Simply Superb (P 1- A 2)** 361,201 photos, 9,773 members
- PLANET PHOTO (Post 1 - Award 2) 48,889 photos, 2,439 members
- Flickr Explore Alternative 2,348 photos, 154 members
- Binious, bombardes , bagpipes , gaïtas ........ 7,106 photos, 359 members
- Making "FRIENDS" from around the World - NO PEOPLE - P1/C1 29,859 photos, 1,693 members
- Canon EOS 50D Users 53,893 photos, 4,259 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 118,656 photos, 2,751 members
- Canon 50D 163,791 photos, 4,305 members
- Canon EOS 50D With a 50mm lens 8,493 photos, 915 members
- Fight Club - Politics & Society (project mayhem) 24,139 photos, 1,837 members
- We can be Heroes just for one day 1,491 photos, 271 members
- Mississauga Photography 30,063 photos, 924 members
- Soul Snatchers 25,819 photos, 843 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,860 photos, 19,825 members
- Street Photography 3,412 photos, 45,287 members
- Torontoist: Toronto Photos 266,691 photos, 6,251 members
- Yonge & Dundas 1,112 photos, 128 members
- homeless photography 1,165 photos, 236 members
- Poverty 9,136 photos, 1,047 members
- Homeless People 10,851 photos, 2,417 members
- Art of God 7,948 photos, 547 members
- CONCORDIANS 283,299 photos, 7,409 members
- I shoot them where they lay. 41,188 photos, 1,260 members
- Point of View (Admin. Invite) Post 1-Award 1 31,292 photos, 2,055 members
- ***SPETTACOLARE*** for Flickr's Best Shots! Enjoy 60.000 photos 106,813 photos, 2,792 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 371,785 photos, 31,298 members
- Shield Of Excellence 552,252 photos, 40,715 members
- Discover Photographers 4,666 photos, 554 members
- Hand Selected Photographs 115,142 photos, 2,397 members
- ASTIGraphy Clickrs Club 661 photos, 66 members
- Red Rule 660,655 photos, 57,960 members
- Blipfree 45,361 photos, 1,098 members
- SIR HENRY AND CO. 38,096 photos, 1,244 members
- Elite Photography (Post 1 Award 2 Fave 1) 216,531 photos, 7,782 members
- ♥♥ People around us ♥♥ 708,557 photos, 11,263 members
- Click! (Post 1 - Comment 1) 353,776 photos, 5,746 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 196,793 photos, 17,954 members
"Brent’s work is an inspiration to me. His landscape and macro photography is spectacular and spiritually uplifting. I also find Brent’s portraits to be so beautiful and touching. It is pure magic when your affection for your subject shows though so powerfully in your work. This is a really special element in photography and a rare find among portrait photographers.
Keep it coming Brent!"
December 31st, 2008
emma lagunday says:
"Brent is not only a good photographer but one of the smartest ones. His photo streams are one of the best I have seen in Flickrs. His compositions are very unique, one of a kind, his own masterpiece. His work are very diversified, from people, animals, sceneries but macro photography is his cup of tea. He is one of my contacts and he faithfully comment on my photos which are very encouraging.
All the best Brent, and we look forward for every photo you post. As what I have said in my profile that “everyone can take pictures but only a few gifted ones are the photographers” and you are one of those photographers."
July 2nd, 2008
Kelvin Wong (Away) says:
"I didn't know Brent for very long~~ only couple of months i guess. But he is certainly a very talented photographer, especially he is best with macro photography! His work is totally inspired me a lot!!! Full of life and so just so wonderful!! I always like to follow up his work!
Meanwhile, he is also one of the greatest contact that I have, he also soooo encouraging and supportive!!! Thank you so much Brent! Great photography skill + great personality = The Perfect Photographer!!!"
June 27th, 2008
friendly committee says:
"HES is a superb photographer with a magnificent gallery of images. He captures it all well, . All of them receive the "magic touch" through the lens of His camera and transform into works of art. Hes not only a great photographer, but also one of the kindest, most generous people I have met on Flickr. Thank you, for the joy of your photos!"
April 27th, 2008
- Brent Houston
- March 2008
- Bolton, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken