Hey I'm Brandon!
Welcome to my photostream, feel free to leave feedback or compliments, and constructive criticism!
Have any ideas you'd like to see shot? Let me know! I'll sketch something out and try to make it happen!
Facebook Fan Page
- Project Weather 627,279 photos, 93,227 members
- B&W 5,396,262 photos, 230,628 members
- Skancheli (BlackandWhite Only) 90,936 photos, 8,323 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,007 photos, 945 members
- lets go on an adventure 362 photos, 65 members
- 7:31 59 photos, 33 members
- ★★★Shutter Bug - Tips & Tricks★★★ 1,819,660 photos, 28,714 members
- Technique 195 photos, 15,935 members
- Holga Mon Amour 81,710 photos, 5,263 members
- 50mm On Fullframe 63,747 photos, 3,278 members
- Product Photography 85,769 photos, 10,336 members
- §Awesome Ocelots§ 44 photos, 18 members
- North Carolina Zoo 3,989 photos, 205 members
- e6 16,650 photos, 596 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 216,670 photos, 20,871 members
- RCC Photography 421 photos, 24 members
- Golden Garden 27,658 photos, 1,172 members
- Photography: The Art of Observation 1,274 photos, 112 members
- FashionPhotographyBlog.com 82,546 photos, 15,198 members
- positivexposure 1,366 photos, 317 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,258 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,625 photos, 103,576 members
- 1000 Faves 1,894 photos, 406 members
- ▲rtpixie photography 49,610 photos, 1,726 members
- Faceless 6,253 photos, 663 members
- Views: 5000 88,831 photos, 8,719 members
- Swings and Roundabouts 360 photos, 140 members
- Forgotten Things 16,424 photos, 509 members
- The BoomBox Project 270 photos, 144 members
- Vintage-y Tones 12,196 photos, 702 members
- 100 Club (All pics must have been 'Favorited' at least 100 times 42,143 photos, 2,392 members
- Carolinas 40,132 photos, 749 members
- Lantana 1,009 photos, 268 members
- Vintage Radio 5,645 photos, 649 members
- The Hundred Day Project 605 photos, 41 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Eve 10,465 photos, 878 members
- Pink Themed Tuesday - [CLOSED GROUP] 2,521 photos, 1,439 members
- Gorgeous Green Thursday 18,909 photos, 1,972 members
- Bokeh-holics Anonymous 271,401 photos, 11,157 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 82,485 photos, 4,900 members
- Perfect Purple Saturdays 5,006 photos, 947 members
- Flare Fridays 10,988 photos, 1,921 members
- types of tychs 481 photos, 86 members
- Scarlet Sunday! (ash cloud free since... well, a few days ago) 5,761 photos, 1,374 members
- Every day is caturday 767 photos, 178 members
- ●flower & Nature●دنــيـــاك دنـيــاي 8,312 photos, 2,869 members
- Crepe Myrtle and Lilacs 413 photos, 117 members
- PINK [A World Of Colors] 11,597 photos, 940 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,715,040 photos, 38,832 members
- -The Cafe- 1,186,916 photos, 27,053 members
Daniel Harrison Warren says:
"Brandon Warren is an artist. For his entire life he has been capable of focusing on the smallest details of anything that make that object beautiful. Simply looking at his photos, one can see that his attention to everything from blatant color to subtle bokeh contributes to the unparalleled image behind each shot he takes. On top of his awesome capabilities with the shutter, he is an incredible brother who I am very proud of."
May 10th, 2011
spotless rule says:
"I found Brandon on here after looking up pictures for Alice in Wonderland. While most of the pictures were decent, nothing really came close to what I was looking for. When I stumbled upon Brandon's pictures of Alice, my jaw nearly dropped. His photos demonstrated exactly what I had been looking for. Most people have mistaken Alice to be very extravagant, and even gaudy. However Brandon takes a step in the other direction.
The eerie simplicity with which he took his pictures epitomizes Carrol's original intention of making Alice seem like a sweet girl lost in an alternate world,while at the same time lying these complex and haunting themes beneath the surface of the literal text.
The way he highlights essential features (such as the clock in the white rabbit photos, the teapot for the mad hatter, or even Alice's dress) rather than dramatize them causes this simplicity that parallels the false sense of innocence portrayed by Carrol himself.
Brandon revived the thought-provoking and artistic side of Alice that few others have been able to capture."
February 27th, 2010
Makena G says:
"I think I found Brandon's photos by a flickr search for 'love', and a photo from his Balloon series came up. I was amazed at the lighting, the colors and mostly the story behind the photo. When I looked through his other photos I found his photostream to have consistently good photos; perfect lighting, great stories and just amazing photos. He is a talented photographer and everyone should view his balloon series and Alice in Wonderland series.
Can't wait to see what he shoots next!"
February 23rd, 2010
Melanie Hillock says:
"Brandon's sense of space, framing and storytelling shine in every single photograph. His attention to detail is unmatched and each image displayed is a compliment to his photographic style."
February 10th, 2010
Kathy Gómez says:
"I love Brandon´s work, the concept of his photography is fascinating and of course not forgetting the detail professionalism that implements them... I love it."
February 8th, 2010
Abby Alcala says:
"mr. brandon warren is definitely one of my favorite contacts here on flickr: the colors and tones in all of his shots are amazing.
AND THE ALICE IN WONDERLAND SERIES! fave series, no doubt.
you are absolutely brilliant. :)"
February 7th, 2010
"this wonderful mans work inspires me and shakes my bones. i love it so much."
January 26th, 2010
"outstanding sums it up perfectly."
September 20th, 2009
"Brandon has the ability to turn something simple, an everyday view into his view.
I believe that's one huge goal every photographer dreams of achieving.
Because being a photographer, that's what you seek, you want people to see the way you view the world through your photos.
May it be capturing a memory, or a feeling that lives in you, so others can try to understand it from looking at your photos.
I think it's safe to say that i look up to Brandon in a artistic way.
I've been trying to do what he so simply does, for this past year.
I wish to grow in photography and be able to turn a simple picture into my view!"
August 12th, 2009
mountainous country says:
"There is a sense of delicacy in every photo he takes - his portraits are of particularly fine quality!
Nice one, Brandon! :)"
June 25th, 2009
- Brandon Warren
- January 2007
- Rocky Mount, NC
- Asheboro, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single